N.A.W.NEO
+1|6709
yesterday playing fine today i get this masage come up

you have been permanently banned from this game server via punkbuster
global punkbuster hardware ban 00f9582d

can any one help me with this thanks  n.a.w.neo
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6692|Sweden
I think Punkbuster thinks you are a hacker and you can never play anymore games in multiplayer.
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6655|Saskatchewan, Canada
shitty .. i read about this somewhere too on the forums.. the guy had to write letters and talk to EA and Punkbuster for weeks to get this sorted out.

Last edited by †FW†Ravenwolf (2006-07-09 05:13:38)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6685|Hell's prison
by the time the stress of all that bizz is over, you might as well have just bought a new copy of BF2
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Did you hack?

Have you hacked on a differant game?

Does someone in your house go on your games?

Does someone at EA know you?
N.A.W.NEO
+1|6709
no no no no no
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6701|Australia

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

by the time the stress of all that bizz is over, you might as well have just bought a new copy of BF2
Hardware ban means they have banned you computer. New BF2 doesn't do anything you need new hardware
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6636|Bristol, England
i thought if u had a hardware ban u needed to build a whole new computer i mite b worng on this but this is wat ive been told several times

dam sgt_bobo was faster than me lol

Last edited by tbcBeasT (2006-07-09 05:22:56)

IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6737
wrong forum
Moved to BF2 - Help!
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6523|Little blue planet, milky way
First off "global" doesn't mean global. it means on that one server, the amount of poeple who have been totally banned from ALL servers are still few enough to be counted easily, and you'd have to be more than just a dumb smacktard to get that sort of blacklisting. In this case "global" means your IP has been totally banned regardsless of your battlefield key or PID.
Second "permanent" doesn't mean permanent, it means untill the ban list is cleared. Usually when the server gets a reboot, depending on the server control software being used.

BTW; why move a thread this old ?!?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
you are teh hax
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6807

Twist wrote:

First off "global" doesn't mean global. it means on that one server, the amount of poeple who have been totally banned from ALL servers are still few enough to be counted easily, and you'd have to be more than just a dumb smacktard to get that sort of blacklisting. In this case "global" means your IP has been totally banned regardsless of your battlefield key or PID.
Second "permanent" doesn't mean permanent, it means untill the ban list is cleared. Usually when the server gets a reboot, depending on the server control software being used.

BTW; why move a thread this old ?!?
No. You can read through PB's info and punksbusted.com forums and you see that a hw ban is permanent, concerning ALL games/servers supported by PB. They ban certain parts of your hardware, so unless you don't buy a new pc, you're screwed. And for a reason. Those bans are not being lifted or cleared.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra
you don't just have to of hacked bf2.

if you get caught hacking any game punkbuster is a part of you will be banned from all punkbuster games.

you need a new computer to play again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard