Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6786|UK
The addon will have civilian cars which you can use, so we can add some realism to the game when carbombing :p
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6851|Missoula, MT
jihad 4-wheeling!  Weee! 
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6771

vedds wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Actually it is not accurate to say that this is a tactic that the MEC would use as they are actually an organised army as opposed to a terrorist group.
Can you hear that?.........   Thats the sound of no-one giving a fuck.

They are arabs, arabs do suicide bbombings with cars , case closed.
Thats a point tho replace the vodnick with a white taxi with red side panels and make it a Lada, while were at it.
Actually, I give a fuck.  I find the statement that only the MEC should be allowed to suicide carbomb extrodinarily racist.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6792|The Hague, Holland

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

vedds wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Actually it is not accurate to say that this is a tactic that the MEC would use as they are actually an organised army as opposed to a terrorist group.

Thats a point tho replace the vodnick with a white taxi with red side panels and make it a Lada, while were at it.
Actually, I give a fuck.  I find the statement that only the MEC should be allowed to suicide carbomb extrodinarily racist.
Does it bother you that it is called "Jihad-jeeping"?

Personally I dont like it at all .
But I will not bitch about it cus its part of the game. Just adept or something
ryanclark182
+0|6760

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

I always roll the damn Vodnik!
Agreed.  that thing is a bit top-heavy, unlike my ex-girfriend.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6851|Missoula, MT
LOL... 
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6753|Malaga, España
Well i invented a crazy way to kill a Blackhawk fully loaded in Mosthuur city where the Black hawk is really anoying when the Engins are repairing it when u fire at it so i thought would ik work? Yep i does
i pick our MeC Chopper put on the nose C4, and the i gonna search where the Black hawk is and before i just fly the darn thing in to the black hawk and if the Chopper didnt kill the blackhawk crew i bet the exploding of the C4 will do so there u have SUICIDE on MEC side gonna get you in a Arab mood
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6823

vedds wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

So it wouldn't be inaccurate to say that all Caucasions bomb hospitals, colonize countries and trade slaves?

Poor misguided soul.
LSD_Wash
+64|6823
100% totally acceptable and in many case on of the few things that works.  I good tank driver (whore if you wish) can avoid foot soldiers pretty well and really make it hard to get close to him.  The vehicle often gives you the speed you need to get close before being killed.  The tanks are hard enough to kill anyway.  So someone uses a car to end the tank driver's (whore's) 10-15 kill streak... too bad... somethind had to be done! 
-DS-Carbon
+0|6771|New Hampshire

polarbearz wrote:

Out of point question:

Does it matter where you put the C4?

I sometimes hit a jeep on the nose with a shell or AT rocket, and I see it explode spectacularly. So when jihad jeeping put it in the sides or back?
I personally put the C4 on the wheels so they spin around while you are driving, looks cool to teammates . . atleast I think so.
DrewH
+0|6853

-DS-Carbon wrote:

I personally put the C4 on the wheels so they spin around while you are driving, looks cool to teammates . . atleast I think so.
It does look cool.. nothing like a little "bling".

To quote my teammate.. "if it spins, we can bling it"

https://s92146424.onlinehome.us/images/screen038.jpg
https://s92146424.onlinehome.us/imabes/screen047.jpg
vedds
+52|6764|Christchurch New Zealand

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

vedds wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

So it wouldn't be inaccurate to say that all Caucasions bomb hospitals, colonize countries and trade slaves?

Poor misguided soul.
I see that some people take things very litterally round here. but aside from that - i never said ALL ARABS - so if you are going to play the pedant, at least get it right.

PS All americans bomb hospitals & all british shoot people for carrying bags and looking a bit foreign.

Stop looking for an excuse to get all self-righteous and diplay your politically correct disdain for anything that can be construed as non pc

The guy said that only the mec should be able to jihad-jeep. I was tongue-in-cheek taking the piss of his attitude.

ffs grow up people
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6823
Don't say stupid shit and we won’t have to exercise our 'self righteousness'
Bravery
+-1|6779

SysTray wrote:

Jihad jeeping. I love it. It's completely accurate for MEC to do that. I can see a Vodnik hurdling through like a real car bomb. Only do it if you're MEC. Other then that, have fun!
Hahaha, I find it that I do the same thing when I'm MEC. Five C4's to the front of my Vodnik or FAV, shoot two clips into the vehicle with my carbine, and plow into APCs/Tanks/Anything that moves on two legs and has a red name over it's head.
nzjafa
+2|6775

chickenmuncher wrote:

Um... I think.. GAY all around, I mean its a waste of a vehicle, and you 99.9% of the time get yourself killed. Overall...pretty dumb and I would imagine to see gay bunny hoppers doing this stupid trick.

I'm with Luckstrike on how gay it is.
100% of the time you die. but it depends on the situation. if i do it i use the MEC van thing because its stronger and also allows u to sit in the back without getting shot before blowing yourself up. but i dont mind if by me dying, i take out 7 or 8 USMC.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6823
nzjafa, im sorry but if you die 100% of the time, you cant be very good at it. I die probably... 10% of the time at most. Generally any near-by infantry are too shocked to get their bearings and i can kill anyone near by. I dont see it as an unfair tactic, as tanks can get plenty of kills and if they're a good enough shot they'll take out the jeeps too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard