Dilligas
+6|6798
So I just got my 24 kills and no badge? Can anyone tell me why? If you can not tell I am USA and RNO Dilligas-NV-Brothel...see 24 kills. what shit. This was on a EA server too?  Also I have gotten 25 and one 27 kills all with only C4, so this is like the 3rd time in two days....I am getting good, but still lame.

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/dilligas/shit.png

Last edited by Dilligas (2005-11-08 19:38:14)

Dilligas
+6|6798
ok...I know this is a double post but...any ideas until it gets removed?
Dilligas
+6|6798
here a follow up on fucking EA and this fucking game.
Yet again!!! ALL WITH C4!
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/dilligas/screen040.png
Achenar459
+0|6842
yes. the answer is -21 and -42

if you get the C4 kills, but kill yourself in the process..those kills DO NOT count towards your goal. to get the badge you must get all 23/37 kills without killing yourself in the process. good luck! i've only been able to get the veteran explosives when i got 24 kills that way. and it took quite a few tries
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6787|AUS, Canberra

Achenar459 wrote:

if you get the C4 kills, but kill yourself in the process..those kills DO NOT count towards your goal. to get the badge you must get all 23/37 kills without killing yourself in the process. good luck! i've only been able to get the veteran explosives when i got 24 kills that way. and it took quite a few tries
they do count if you kill yourself....i got my basic with 3 of the kills killing me too.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6850

the_heart_attack wrote:

Achenar459 wrote:

they do count if you kill yourself....i got my basic with 3 of the kills killing me too.
yeah, I did a few suicide C4s when I got mine.
so, Achenar459 get your 'facts' straight or don't speak. giving people wrong info will just cause more threads about the same topic and it will also cause "UBAR IS WRONG!@$$!@ MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM THAT THEY CAN'T HAVE EVER WATCHED TV A DAY IN THEIR LIFE OR ELSE THEY WONT GET THE 1337 6(YES SIX) STAR GENERAL AWARD AND THE AWESOME UNLOCKABLE PKM WITH 5(FIVE) M203 ATTACHMENTS!" topics.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-11-09 00:18:03)

Duramen1
+0|6767|wa,usa
are you sure that the kills are coming from the c4 and not the vehical. check when you get the kills if it says you killed them with C4 i'll bet if its giving the name of a vehical or something else then its not counting for the explosive kill.  but hey i was wrong once.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6850

Duramen1 wrote:

are you sure that the kills are coming from the c4 and not the vehical. check when you get the kills if it says you killed them with C4 i'll bet if its giving the name of a vehical or something else then its not counting for the explosive kill.  but hey i was wrong once.
a good possibility. Perhaps a few "player [killed] enemy_player" happened
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6842|Netherlands
with a minus score like that to get C$ is useless.
howmany of ur own u tk-ed to get that -;...?
bah,!

Cant type. so;
live with it or get tha fick,out of my way,have a nice day!

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2005-11-09 01:23:24)

The Soup Nazi
+18|6804|North Lauderdale, FL
the only thing i can think of is that you are actually running into your targets to make the c4 explode.  as far as i know, that does not count (even though it says "playerX [C4] playerY").

if you're Jihad Jeeping, be sure to actually jump out before you hit your target and detonate the C4 yourself with the detonator.
Dilligas
+6|6798
ya that's what I thought too, C4's that did not count towards it because of car on car action, but I jumped everytime.  I had 0 TK's on the round.  I did noticed that on one map I had way less -score than another server I played on?
dsb
+0|6794

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

so, Achenar459 get your 'facts' straight or don't speak.
Yeah, someone kick the crap out of him for making a mistake. *rolls eyes*
Chill the f--- out Slay.  He's not citing a resource, he's going off of what he experienced, as are both of the individuals who are contradicting him.
Deedubya
+-2|6819|The Seventh Circle of Hell
Holy monkey, who cares. MEC Sniper on Karkand, throw Claymores over the fence...done.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6760|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
jihad jeeping takes so long though. to get the c4 kills in a shorter time and also avoid the complicity of whether or not the car issue has a role in it... why dont you just throw c4 at people and explode them on karkand? i find that the best way.

Sprint+Forward
Hit Backward and Fire

it flys forward far

then press the right mouse button ONCE (u might be tempted to press it twice since it doesnt switch all that fast to the detonator... in which case you switch back from the detonator to c4 again and u suffer time delay, which could give ppl the time to kill you before u switch to detonator again and press the button)

then explode away and watch them curse you and introduce kick votes
BudRell
+2|6854|Home
Off-topic but..
I would be happy if they would include 100kV voltage multiplier + cable and an earclip with these kind of games.
Players should always put that device ON before playing.
On EVERY tk/suicide/other moronic "action" would then give a 100kV shock to players head (well actually only the 1st one counts...).

How stupid arselicker can someone be if the only way to get some credit in online game is to use ALL idiotic and non-realistic ways ? VERY.
To whom are you showing the medals and ribbons ? Thehe...mother and father ?
Are you going to do your real life work the same way ?
KillerAFET
+3|6797|Abilene, Texas

BudRell wrote:

Off-topic but..

To whom are you showing the medals and ribbons ? Thehe...mother and father ?
Are you going to do your real life work the same way ?
Actually, I have more medals, awards, and ribbons on my service dress uniform than this game offers sonny.  But then again, aircrew in the United Sates Air Force tend to get more medals than ground pounders.  Medals like Meritorious Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Humitarian Service Medal, Air Medal, Air Force Commendation Medal, etc. to name a few.  Thank there's those pecky combat ribbons from Desert Storm, Iraqi Freedom that once you grow up will be able to appreciate.

Last edited by KillerAFET (2005-11-09 19:20:42)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

I think EA should make a candy bar distribution class for BF2 to get humanitarian awards. Aside from that, I sure hope somebody starts a race to get the most purple hearts in this game. I would laugh until my entrails exploded out of my face.
Bloody Sky
+2|6861|Texas
Well this is how I got my Vets.
I did the C4 on the car thing, and I did kill myself all but about 3 or 4 times. And I got 3 kills PAST the Vet. goal. But the next time I made sure I DIDN'T KILL MYSELF and I got the badge.

I dont know if any of that will help.... but eh, at least I tried.
Dilligas
+6|6798
AHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Got the fucking badge! On 19th corps server and with 300 tickets I got my vet...and EXPERT! only 4 tickets left and I must say that had to do the whole jihad AND normal c4 kills. Very fucking hard, so hard!

Last edited by Dilligas (2005-11-16 07:53:29)

deject
Got His War On
+37|6790|Golden, CO
Bah I got my badge with AT Mines + full APCs
Dilligas
+6|6798
now go for the expert....bit harder
ShatteredSoldier
+0|6755
So far I got 3 Purple Hearts but for some reason It shows up as one. I got two in the same server. So maybe the server didn't send the Purple Hearts to EA... Life is Cruel.... Same server I got my Vet Assault and Pistol Badge.
FourStars
+1|6756|Australia
you REALY want the other 2?? im pretty sure you can only receive 1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard