Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6848

Maj.Do wrote:

i could host a unranked sniper only server if you guys want.  i have a unused server right now in my room.  15-30 ping west coast
leave it running man I love u i luv u
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6848

RONIN6969001 wrote:

i think it wourl be boaring    shooting a sitting duck is not all that fun       and plus its more fun hearing people bitch about getting sniped and cant find out where you are       and if anyone wants to duel with me      just let me know i have 60:00:00++ time as a sniper
You would find many sitting ducks is my guess, could be wrong
SilentBob
Silent but deadly...
+1|6827|Nellis AFB (Las Vegas, NV)

SilentAssassin03 wrote:

I would probably smoke you all. I am the best sniper there is. Not many people can beat me in a sniper duel.
There is always someone better. Sinner...
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON
Like me.
Alpha as fuck.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824

Horseman 77 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

If it gets them the fuck out of my servers... than im all for it
Some one tagged you i think. while Fixing a tank? or waiting for an aircraft. the worst is when your 10 yards fram the Jet and WAP. Really F#@!$ Frosts me.
Try every time i go prone while im killing the whole enemy team on Wake.
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6798|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

SilentAssassin03 wrote:

I would probably smoke you all. I am the best sniper there is. Not many people can beat me in a sniper duel.
lol

RONIN6969001 wrote:

and if anyone wants to duel with me      just let me know i have 60:00:00++ time as a sniper
I'll be your Huckleberry. I am a Sniper.

There's always someone better. 'Little Chinky But's the best in the game right now, I hope to take it, but again ...there's always someone better lad.

Last edited by [GDC]SinnFein (2005-11-16 22:06:34)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6839|Australia

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

There's always someone better. 'Little Chinky But's the best in the game right now, I hope to take it, but again ...there's always someone better lad.
he's not to be honest.
he likes to stat pad and sit at spawn points.
he was on my fav victims for a while.
Metaltop
+1|6774|The Netherlands
It's fun,, and after the snipermatch we did a match with the AT rockets building to building on Mashtuur.
Out of rockets? grab your knife and charge!!
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6770|Denmark
What we need are LESS snipers... so i guess that a few "snipers only" servers would be good.. let you guys have "fun" somewhere else..

Snipers are anoing, they place claymores all over. on top of stairs - fair if they want to defend themselves and so on. BUT the regular GI cant get on top of roofs and so on.. ANOING.. and the snipers always freak out when someone trips over a claymore - (sometimes places in the middle of the road - why??? )

and second.. its ALWAYS snipers who are left on the map - if all outposts are taken by the enemy.. a sniper cant take back a outpost vs a full team..

and one last cmplaint - what is it exactly the snipers do for the team.. ? revive you when you get hit? no, repair you when you are damaged, no, resupply you when ou are dry, no, capture outposts, no, kill the enemy, NO again - the averange GI kills more.

(the noob unlock aka. M95, is used for takeing out friendlies in choppers / planes so the TK'ing creep can steal the craft!) - more friendlies are kill'd with this "armorpiercing" feature than foes.

sorry you guys.. dont care much for snipers - hope you dont hate me too much

Last edited by Z-trooper (2005-11-16 23:21:04)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
Im with ya Z. I find snipers are people who can't use other weapons and have to get their kills from a few hundred metres away.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6796|Perth, Western Australia
I do sniper wars on empty servers (usually 16 player) with some friends of mine, and its hella good
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON
2700+ Smack-Talkers have gotten 1 between the eyes while trying to cap flags, Black Hawk Whore, repair their tank for Tank Whoring, kill me with a chopper, run over me with a vehicle, swim across a lake, parachuting down, take off in aircraft, bunny-hop around, and/or trying to bwn me in general.

900+ Assault/Support/Anti-Tank tried talking smack to my knife.

700+ Armor Whores have been shredded by my TOW.

700 Tubers/PKM/DAO-12 cockasses have been pwned by my Pistol.

600+ Rambo Wannabe's have tried chasing me down only to turn the corner and get Claymore shrapnel in their face.

Don't anyone be talking about Snipers not knowing how to fight close up, I will haul your ass literally.
Alpha as fuck.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
My grandma could get better KDRs...
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6798|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
I, meself...suck w/ AT, suck worse ina aircraft, horrible w/ me pistol, disgusting w/ me knife, a laughing stock with a GL, couldn't fit into a cockpit and last but not least cant gun worth a shite. I'm the single worst ALL around player in the whole BF2 community.

I sleep at night, I can live just fine with that.

I am a Sniper.
[ups]erazor
+0|6749|Rottweil, Germany

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Nyte wrote:

SilentAssassin03 wrote:

Yawn.
p00nd.
Yawned *gg*
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6793|The Hague, Holland

Z-trooper wrote:

and one last cmplaint - what is it exactly the snipers do for the team.. ? revive you when you get hit? no, repair you when you are damaged, no, resupply you when ou are dry, no, capture outposts, no, kill the enemy, NO again - the averange GI kills more.
I'm sorry, snipers dont kill enemies?

Then what the hell have I been doing?
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6770|Denmark
didnt say that snipers dont kill enemies

I simply just tried to point out that if killing enemies were their contribution to the war effort - other classes like fx. assault were better at it.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

Z-trooper wrote:

didnt say that snipers dont kill enemies

I simply just tried to point out that if killing enemies were their contribution to the war effort - other classes like fx. assault were better at it.
You shouldnt underestimate the power of a good sniper my friend.
Just a couple of hours ago I got a score of 25-4 as a sniper in Sharqi
If you would be assault, would you get that kind of a score?
Maybe, maybe not.

Ok some snipers are crap, but a expert sniper can be quite usefull.
Yes I agree that a medic or support class would be better for the overall team score but they have put the sniper kitt in there for a reason .
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

It's be a fun change. Remaining unseen while picking off guys who are trying to do the same would be awesome. you could also run around shooting people point blank. There's no pressure in making it a ranked server - that's stupid - it's just for fun rather then stats.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6770|Denmark
ok. I agree. A GOOD sniper can be usefull

BUT not half the server with players ranking from lance corporal to sergeant (some people like to call these people noobs.. I dont.. whole other story)
running around with their newly unlocked M95 (which 9/10 of all new players seem to unlock as their first.. no wonder why may people are complaining about how they suck, and take forever to get promoted)
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

Z-trooper wrote:

ok. I agree. A GOOD sniper can be usefull

BUT not half the server with players ranking from lance corporal to sergeant (some people like to call these people noobs.. I dont.. whole other story)
running around with their newly unlocked M95 (which 9/10 of all new players seem to unlock as their first.. no wonder why may people are complaining about how they suck, and take forever to get promoted)
I'm glad we have came to an agreement *shakes Z-troopers hand*.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6770|Denmark
HAHA! good one
oh what the hell.. no use having to many enemies *Friendly but hard pad on the shoulder*
Defensor Ursa
+1|6790

SilentAssassin03 wrote:

Where's your expert sniper badge???
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON
Sniper hiding? Why? I do better than 90% of Assault/AT/Support players with my knife alone, let alone close range sniping (Skills inheritied from CAL-i CS Awping).

All snipers should never have to camp and snipe, your better off running around capping flags and laying down claymores to prevent people from "defending" it.  I've probably capped and defended more flags than the people that badmouth snipers saying they don't do teamwork.
Alpha as fuck.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6848

Nyte wrote:

2700+ Smack-Talkers have gotten 1 between the eyes while trying to cap flags, Black Hawk Whore, repair their tank for Tank Whoring, kill me with a chopper, run over me with a vehicle, swim across a lake, parachuting down, take off in aircraft, bunny-hop around, and/or trying to bwn me in general.

900+ Assault/Support/Anti-Tank tried talking smack to my knife.

700+ Armor Whores have been shredded by my TOW.

700 Tubers/PKM/DAO-12 cockasses have been pwned by my Pistol.

600+ Rambo Wannabe's have tried chasing me down only to turn the corner and get Claymore shrapnel in their face.

Don't anyone be talking about Snipers not knowing how to fight close up, I will haul your ass literally.
One might wonder if He Relizes ( he's just Clicking on his mouse ) ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard