King_Vegeta
+4|6625
With this creation of a second free map from EA & DICE, Road To Jalalabad, I think that it's time for them to keep this up! So many of us are greatly devoted fans to BF2 and I know others can agree that it's about time for more free maps to start appearing in future patches. Yes, we all want bugs to be fixed like all the desktop and server crashes, but I for one hope that this second free map is just the beginning of more free maps to come! I would definitely like to see more free maps for just Special Forces; along with more European Union and additional maps based on U.S. home soil without having to toss money at EA for them to get it done.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6816
Don't count on it.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6706|Kangarooland
incredibly long winded, could has said all that in a sentance but anyway, sounds like ur asking for a fairytale - all bugs.crashes fixed and free maps.

insightful
spartakis
+2|6538
Agreed! Although, it is doubtful.

Last edited by spartakis (2006-07-08 18:58:36)

King_Vegeta
+4|6625
Yes well, it's good to be optimistic about things..even though the chances of seeing it come to reality are slim, but I hope that EA still has some surprises left for BF2 before they move on completely to BF2142
viserov
+9|6670|Atlanta
Maybe SF can be rejuvinated with a new map.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6765|Human Meat Shield
Nah, leave my SF alone. The only rejuvenation it needs is less Karkand people coming over. The maps are fine, and they never get boring, because you have so many options.
rmilhous
+32|6524|Augusta, Georgia

viserov wrote:

Maybe SF can be rejuvinated with a new map.
I agree. Hopefully not a night map. I like them, but there is a few too many as it is. Everyone bails off of our server as soon as a night map pops up in rotation. Maybe a Jalalalalaallalalaalalalbad map for SF???
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6693|Sacramento
would be nice. but I think EA likes the 10 bucks a pop method.
Jakethe8lf
+13|6637|Victoria, Australia
I like night maps, but they piss me off. It's too dark to see properly, but too light for NVGs.
SiMSaM16
+48|6690|United States of America
1.4 is probably going to be the last patch for BF2. They want to try and get everything fixed so they can concentrate on BF 2142.
Capt. Foley
+155|6584|Allentown, PA, USA
Its not fixed until the fucking F35 dosent suck monkey dick.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6618|Gold coast, Aus.

No_Smoking wrote:

would be nice. but I think EA likes the 10 bucks a pop method.
If I am made to pay 10 bucks for another few crappy maps thta get old and whored fast, fuck it, KI am just gonna download it for free....I know my friends got AF to work without paying for it.
bf2issocool
настоль&
+7|6499

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Don't count on it.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6576

Capt. Foley wrote:

Its not fixed until the fucking F35 dosent suck monkey dick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard