Dakota2x
+31|6488|Olathe, KS, USA
Does anyone know how to calculate artillery kills? I tried looking at my total kills subtracted weapon & vehicle kills from it and still had quite a few left over? Is this the best way to handle it, or is there some virtual magic the admins can perform to help me calculate it?

If anyone knows where I can find the answers to the questions above, please let me know. Much thanks!
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6614|Cumberland, MD, USA

Dakota2x wrote:

I tried looking at my total kills subtracted weapon & vehicle kills from it and still had quite a few left over?
That is the best way. You answered your own question.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
thats the only way i can think of:\
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6649|Middle of nowhere
That doesn't quite work.  If you were ever in a vehicle when your arty killed someone, it counted toward your vehicle stats

and sometimes, your vehicle kills + your infantry weapon kills = more than your total kills

so there is no real effective way, but that is the best
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6778
Yeah it was a bit stupid of EA/Dice not to have these kills counted seperately. Also, since they took out the arty kill count for the commander in game, it's hard to figure out how close you are to an expert badge...since arty is the only way for me to get these.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6614|Cumberland, MD, USA

LeGrandAssidomaen wrote:

Yeah it was a bit stupid of EA/Dice not to have these kills counted seperately. Also, since they took out the arty kill count for the commander in game, it's hard to figure out how close you are to an expert badge...since arty is the only way for me to get these.
They kept these in unless you're playing with 1.4. I eanred my Aerial Service Ribbon on June 6th, 2006 as the gunner in the MEC bomber on Operation Clean Sweep with about 14 kills from Arty and 5 from the actual plane. There was only 10 of us in the server so it was fine.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6778

InviSniper wrote:

LeGrandAssidomaen wrote:

They kept these in unless you're playing with 1.4. I eanred my Aerial Service Ribbon on June 6th, 2006 as the gunner in the MEC bomber on Operation Clean Sweep with about 14 kills from Arty and 5 from the actual plane. There was only 10 of us in the server so it was fine.
So your arty kills show up for you in the playerlist in game? I must have missed something...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard