Capt. Foley
+155|6595|Allentown, PA, USA

eagles1106 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I like that engineer wrench idea.  That makes a lot of sense.  Why is it that Engys can repair shit but not take it apart?
i know
engineers could be a lot more effective against tanks
In BFV they carried a settling tourch, and also the engineers in this game carrier a oxygen tank on there back that could be used for it. I bet DICE just decided to not put it in along with the 1000 other great things.
Des.Kmal
+917|6625|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

I want the A/T kit to have flash or smoke grenades and all SF kits to have heat vision goggles.lol
omfg, heat vision, great fucking idea!!! +1 to u!!!
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6770

k30dxedle wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Because there's no way a spanner could disassemble a black hawk in 8 seconds.
Hahaha...I can imagine that.

*wrench wrench wrench wrench*
*helicopter falls apart*

"...Shit."
and then you see a bunch of soldiers spawning, and you just destroyed your only hope of survival/escape

"comon, fix the damn heli!!!"

edit: think of the statpadding with that wrench.

two people just wrench away at a blackhawk, while they lock thier mouse and go eat lunch.

Last edited by Coolbeano (2006-07-08 17:24:46)

bf2issocool
настоль&
+7|6510

eagles1106 wrote:

If you could add or replace ANY new equipment/weapons to any kit (be logical with the equipment) what would it be?
My picks:
Medic:add Morphine ,the XM8, a Sig-552 (dont know why), and Defibs that take longer to revive people

Anti Tank: A Ump .45,add Grenades, and SRAWS/Eryxs that do more damage

Engi:An auto pistol,  a wrench that can be used on enemy equipment/vehicles to disassemble it(the process would take maybe about 8 seconds), the Scorpion machine pistol, and Land Mines that when people also step on them they are activated

Spec Ops:add a Laser Designator,the XM8, a silenced Steyr Aug and add an extra c4 pack (to make it 6)

Sniper: An M40, A PSG-1, a sig-550, only 1 claymore,  an auto pistol ,add binoculars, and a better ghille suit

Support: a Heckler & Koch MG4, an M60, and bipods on the mg's that can actually be set up on low objects like low walls, window sills, rocks, etc.

Assault: Sig-552, the Kbk wz. 96 Beryl rifle, the Em-2 rifle, the Xm-29,add bayonets, and add more smoke/flash grenades

^^^^^if the item/weapon has ADD in front of it that means that I would add that weapon to the kit as a totally new item to the kit, every thing else I would just replace the existing equipment with

what would you add/replace??
likely me me like
RookieCAF
+11|6597|Western Massachussets
AT should have at least a couple nades. Would also love to see target designators and perhaps a Mortar ala Joint Ops.. Self Contained (albeit small scale) arty would be cool. Smoke Shells too.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6770

RookieCAF wrote:

AT should have at least a couple nades. Would also love to see target designators and perhaps a Mortar ala Joint Ops.. Self Contained (albeit small scale) arty would be cool. Smoke Shells too.
Would you give that to a n00b?

I remember my first days of trying the mortar in Enemy Territory.... >.<
rgraze
+6|6679
I put my vote in for a stinger somewhere.  Aircraft are just to difficult to shoot down. IMHO.  Heck if I get lucky enough to hit a chooper with a tank round it should go down.  Also selectable ammo for the tank.  Just watched a thing about abrams.  They have a tank round that shoots like a 120mm shot gun and proximity rounds that detonate to take down low flying aircraft. Cool.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6692|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
yea i like that, i love my claymores there a snipers best friend they cover there asses, and for that 15 meter shit IDK thats kinda shisty i think they should be able to pick them up and have the ability to remote detonate IDK it would be teh sam ehitng lol
Volatile
+252|6711|Sextupling in Empire

All kits get mini tactical nukes.

Rounds last .4 seconds
eagles1106
+269|6591|Marlton, New Jersey.

MorbidFetus wrote:

SRAWS/Eryxs doing more damage would render armor borderline useless (i.e. "new" Blackhawk). AT should not have grenades (even though the AT in me says yes yes yes!) since grenades are an anit-infantry weapon. Besides, it's already pretty inconceivable they can carry 4 reloads (maybe ammo and medic bags should be reduced to a finite number).
dude I know how people say this is a video game and that not everything should be realistic, but the preformance of weapons should be very realistic (at least I think).  In real life it doesnt take 4 fucking SRAW'S to blow up a tank.....
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6516|Los Angeles, California
Hmm... There are some things that are in BF2:MC for the consoles that we don't have in the PC. Lazes come with snipers, supports have the ability to call in off-map mortar strikes, things like that. Only thing is that they lose a lot of the versatility that we have. ( I used to play Xbox Live for BF2 before I got this game)

Hmm.. I'd like to set up a mortar barrage on a CP..

Another thing is about the wrench being able to disassemble vehicles.. what if you need them? What if some n00bs start taking apart shit in your own CP? That would suck. But if they did do that, I'd like to add another part to it. Being able to hit people on the head with a wrench. "blah blah blah[wrench]blah blah blah"
OD-Belt
+7|6550
IMO...above all the Anti Air definetly needs to be upgraded..Pilots rule the maps far too much..
eagles1106
+269|6591|Marlton, New Jersey.

OD-Belt wrote:

IMO...above all the Anti Air definetly needs to be upgraded..Pilots rule the maps far too much..
jets would become worthless if AA was like it is in real life.  In real life if you got a solid AA tone lock, the pilot will be done for
OD-Belt
+7|6550
well possibly by increasing the effectiveness with AA..There would be less ppl TKing for jets/helos..Only the very good pilots would be in the air.Pilots would not be ruling the rounds near as much.It would give just a lil more balance to the game..
Jelecak
+1|6632|Vodnik camper van, Ghost town
Something like Ingram for engineer would be useful instead of pistol. 6 C4's is too much. Beryl? Nice idea, it's a Polish gun, i'd like to shoot from it in BF. Also a Sig550 would be good, but only if it had less magnification, less accuracy and damage as well.
Jakethe8lf
+13|6648|Victoria, Australia
Engineers, eh? Bring back the torch!
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6598|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Blowtorch from BF:V and BF1942 anyone?  Destroyed vehicles.
Plisken
POE2 Addict For Life
+21|6591|Vic, Australia
A unique stinger kit should be available for the usmc on wake, if ur not on the island in 20 seconds the j-10's and the z-10 have a field day
OD-Belt
+7|6550

Plisken wrote:

A unique stinger kit should be available for the usmc on wake, if ur not on the island in 20 seconds the j-10's and the z-10 have a field day
Do they ever...
Thumper04
"So there I was..."
+7|6635|Floriduh

k30dxedle wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

*helicopter falls apart*

"...Shit."
I work on military helicopters for a living. Trust me, it's amazing how much shit you can break in 8 seconds with a crescent wrench.

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6698|Devon, England
yeh, steyr aug ftw!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6533|Singapore
maybe a shrapnel firing grenade launcher or a flak grenade launcher
OD-Belt
+7|6550

Thumper04 wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

*helicopter falls apart*

"...Shit."
I work on military helicopters for a living. Trust me, it's amazing how much shit you can break in 8 seconds with a crescent wrench.

My buddy does as well at Patrick AFB in Florida here as well..
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
I wonder if any of you played BF: Vietnam. This game, imo, had the best diversity in kits. There was caltrops, bouncing betties, pungie sticks, torches, wrenches, c4, claymores, mines, GLs, anti tank rockets with actual splash damage, pistols, revolvers, all sorts of guns. It was the shit.
Da_Killer_NoooooooB
Bloom County Bound!
+5|6570|San Diego MCRD Plt# 3027
Kits I'm pretty happy with, other the unreal ability of these engineers to carry around that many minds &  AT guys carrying  that many SRAWs. But, I can't stand  the tanks spawning back in like 10 secs after being destroyed. So, YOU GO ENGINEERS & AT's!
     I think they could greatly improve this game by playing it along the lines of, say, when the game starts, you have all your jets/helis/armor, then when they are blown up, like a 3-5 minute "reload" time.
     It really sucks when you get on a server, go to cap a flag on Wake Island, you are getting very limited help at flag caps so you go Engineer, drop some mines & start capping flag, but as it drops guy comes along hits mine & blows up, only to spawn again with another shiny tank & rolls up BOOM! you're dead & he gets a flag defend on top of killing you. Sigh, where did I set that beer down? ACK! Enemy Armor!!! Gotta go!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard