Fr33zE
+0|6531
Well im sure im not the only player, in australia, those playing on internode servers and of course all those around the world, i dont dispute that you guys revice crashes as well

Well, to say the least im fed up of these GODDAM SERVERS CRASHING, how many here have been in a server, been owning it up and getting excess of 200 POINTS and the bloody server crashes, meaning you lose all points, all ribbons, all badges u may have got during the goddam round.

Doesnt it make u feel depressed, currently i have calculated that i have been robbed of 3159 points from SEVERS crashing and im fed up and i want them back!

post yoru agros here people and let the servers know how u feel, then again it wasnt the servers thaats the problem, ITS THE PATCH!!!

well enuf of complaining!

cheers

Fr33z3 look for me on servers, only in australia ^^
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6693|MoVal So-Cal
learn to play on other servers. Im in California and i play on Aus servers with the clan. I have not had any problems with the Xtra and Iconz servers. There are some servers though that dont seem to have the problem though.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6629|Wigan. Manchester. England.
happened to me again yesterday

was on the way to beatin my BR on warlord...then crash

happened to many times to me now <_<
Ryker
+13|6496
Once a server crashed an i had about 100 points (not very good) but what really annoyed me is that I had the Good Conduct Badge, defaintly gonna get silver, and Vet first aid.  I had to get them all again.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6593|Sydney, Australia

Pernicious544 wrote:

learn to play on other servers. Im in California and i play on Aus servers with the clan. I have not had any problems with the Xtra and Iconz servers. There are some servers though that dont seem to have the problem though.
they are new zealand servers not australian
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6774

count down to this thread being closed or moved: T minus 1 hour 27 minutes 57 second...and counting.
Orgtheone
+30|6655|The Dark Side Of The Moon
alot of servers are experiencing the same crashing problems since 1.3 my clan is having problems with our servers which are set in miami & we have 5 to tend to
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6731|Finland
Who cares about points? IMO this points in the game are so useless. If I'm playing something I'm playing it because it's fun, not because I want points or badges.

Last edited by BlueScreen (2006-07-08 02:02:10)

Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6693|MoVal So-Cal
Someone neged me saying "know your countrys where the servers com from" first off learnd English, I know  Australians speak it and second is said "some" stfu loser....stfu
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6693|MoVal So-Cal

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

Pernicious544 wrote:

they are new zealand servers not australian
same general part of the world, south of asian, east of africa, west of Samoa, north of antarctica
[BBF]Snake
The lord high master of pies
+16|6630|England
I've been robbed of my vet command today not difficult to get, I know, but it means I have to sit on my ass for another useless 25 mins commanding whilst people run around like headless chickens ingnoring orders. Sooo annoying
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6812
bitch bitch bitch im from austrialia bitch bitch bitch moan moan bitch im depressed over points in a game bitch bitch im from australia moan moan ill just make the 5667th topic about servers crashing moan bitch moan

/sarcasm

Like it fucking matters what part of the world your from; it happens on any server and Im stick of reading thread after thread of the same damn complaints, who gives a shit about your points? Only you and probably not your mother either. Go breathe some fresh air.

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2006-07-08 17:11:50)

1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6709|Houston,Texas
WTF, someone told me that you would have gotten them even if the server crashed? Also, sometimes when i join a server i am a private all over again, do all my stats recored though bf2s.com, or they just not goin come up.
aqempty
+6|6498|international waters
bah the server crashed when i got the expert pistol round in a normal server, that is really anoying

do not give orders just say a lot enemy infantry going to suburbs and somebody will go, the real task of the commander is keep an eye on the rats going to the last base
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6800

aqempty wrote:

bah the server crashed when i got the expert pistol round in a normal server, that is really anoying
Yep, I had to get my expert pistol 3 times before it was finally saved and appeard in my stats. Can't wait for the patch for the patch for the patch etc.
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6656
my clan's server have been having a bad time with crashes since 1.3 as well.

some days it doesnt happen at all. other times it crashes 3-4 times in an hour.

we've tracked it down to a fucked up patch. ppl who downloaded the patch from EA Downloader...the file is corrupted somehow.

one of our admins downloaded the new patch from the Downloader...and everytime he joined up the server it would crash...

we made him uninstall and download the file from BF2S.com and the problem stopped.

it seems that it isnt the SERVER that causes the crash, but ppl who have fucked up patches installed. so if the server seems to crash everytime you join, download the patch from bf2s and it SHOULD stop.

there's some guys who cause a crash everytime they join up. and i really think it has to do with the file from the EA Downloader.
CrazyJeepDriver
+3|6626|Central Coast, NSW Australia
Yeah, I play on Node servers alot, and every server I go on seems to crashafter a period of time. Ive practically given up and gone to other servers now.
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6672
yep lost a expert badge and vet explosive on those bloody servers
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6573|England
I've lost about 1,000ish points since this patch came out ,will E.A. make it up ?? of course they wont .Ive just lost a few hours gaming because the smacktards there really dont give a flying fuck about Joe public and letting this 1.3 patch drag on for ages courseing more people to leave the game .
baggy98
+0|6505
i play this game for a bit of fun, but the crashes ares really spoling my fun now. i dont want to whine about it but i only get on the game on a weekend and i must crash about 4 times in 3 hours every time. i am well looking forward to the new patch. and yes the points are important in the game as the awards gives u a sense of acheivement which ups the fun. well its does 4 me anyway
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6694|Australia
I feel ya freeze. I've lost at least that many points. Nothing we can do. But i'm surprised none of you americans have sued dice for all their fuckups.
pennangton
From Israel with love
+7|6728|Israel
If loosing points makes you depressed then you seriously need  to consider getting a real life.
AD_Kensan
+7|6777
Ironically enough the Official EA DE / K-Play servers have had this problem with no registering score/badges/awards since the beginning. It has just gotten worse since Patch 1.3. I learned quickly that official EA does not mean it's good... quite the opposite as it turned out.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6694|Australia

pennangton wrote:

If loosing points makes you depressed then you seriously need  to consider getting a real life.
Why be a prick? Fuck off nobody likes you.
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah
ive had to get my expert medal 3 times and crew service 2 times and my explosive bage 4 times before they counted boy i was mad. Ive been robbed around 1000points cause of eas sorry self for hiring under wadged swedish people to make bf2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard