Dirtracer90
+8|6656
ive been playing some seals vs mecsf maps lately and have especially noticed that the seals and the mecsf look somewhat the same, ive often tked ppl because they look like mecsf or seals because i get jittery and alert going through the halls of iron gator or the night maps or the red tag glitch or blue tag glitch screws me up just wondering if anyone else has this problem
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6655|Seattle
I used to.  I have adapted.

Cookie?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
I used to until I knew what all the uniforms looked like, now it rarley happens.
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6649
simple shoot the people with red above then
The#1Spot
+105|6510|byah

HW--CHOPPER wrote:

SOMETIMES ITS HARD TO TELL WHEN THERE FAR AWAY
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Well I thought Rebels and Spetz looked alike on Mass.. Never thought the Seals and MECSF looked alike.
Watermeleon
+34|6504|I am located at my location
I used to make that mistake between the Seals and MECSF, but memorized each uniform. Actually, I never really tked, only didn't shoot the enemy thinking it was a friend.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6596|Quebec city, Canada

imdead wrote:

Well I thought Rebels and Spetz looked alike on Mass.. Never thought the Seals and MECSF looked alike.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6563|Lexington, Kentucky
What I've never figured out is why we needed two MEC armies. Vanilla MEC and MECSF? Seems like just something to keep the medal-driven ones on for 75 more hours.
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Remember the uniforms, I never forget the uniforms.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Aardcore
+60|6683|USA, Arizona

The#1Spot wrote:

HW--CHOPPER wrote:

Dude has a point, even as veteran as I feel with taking down tango, every now and so often an enemy will be coincidentally aligned in the blue name of an ally, oddly, the red name WON'T show up, I hesitate, sees me, I REALIZE that's an enemy later and he gets me. It gets tough sometimes.
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Aardcore wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

HW--CHOPPER wrote:

Dude has a point, even as veteran as I feel with taking down tango, every now and so often an enemy will be coincidentally aligned in the blue name of an ally, oddly, the red name WON'T show up, I hesitate, sees me, I REALIZE that's an enemy later and he gets me. It gets tough sometimes.
then you hover ur sight over them for a sec and their name will pop up!!!!!! klol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Aardcore
+60|6683|USA, Arizona
Dude no way a second can get you killed! I've had that happen way too many times and I'm like "AH! I anticipated then hesitated!" worse feeling than tk'ing because I know I could've had them but the damn names conflict.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6597|The Netherlands

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

I used to.  I have adapted.

Cookie?
gime cookie
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
I dont worry about that kind of stuff. If it aint red dont shoot it. Dont have time to look at the uniforms just at the name in red above or the lack of it.

Last edited by ShadowFoX (2006-07-08 17:31:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard