(CNA)RarRaggaRasta
+0|6660
Although did you read inside the Book Of BF2 is Written there is an Boat with ramp witch could be open be pressing b?

did someone see this until right now.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6628|The Netherlands
you need to read the manual of 2 not of 1942
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

niekjejeje wrote:

you need to read the manual of 2 not of 1942
You need to think before you post. Try checking the controls menu of bf2, it is indeed in there.

(CNA)RarRaggaRasta wrote:

Although did you read inside the Book Of BF2 is Written there is an Boat with ramp witch could be open be pressing b?

did someone see this until right now.
Yes, this is in the game, most likely it was something they had planned to use and then for some reason removed but forgot to change the controls menu and the manual.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6524|Little blue planet, milky way
It's used in the mods, and you also have to remember that stuff was taken OUT of the game prior to release.

As for a medal for boats... THERE IS a medal for boats. It's called the "transport badge". Transports also include boats.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6510|The Sky
This ramp thing. I recall something like that for Battlefield Vietnam. But it never worked... Nice find.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

There was going to be an LCAC for the USMC, which would've had a ramp that would be operated as such. Unfortunately, like many other of BF2's good ideas, it was thrown out.

Also, do boats count as Transports?
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6695|Vancouver BC Canada

Special_ops_3 wrote:

This ramp thing. I recall something like that for Battlefield Vietnam. But it never worked... Nice find.
It worked on 1942...
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6510|The Sky
1942 I now it worked.

I recall saying Battlefield Vietnam
Capt. Foley
+155|6589|Allentown, PA, USA
Boats count as transports. And also that ramp things is used in many things. In a mod called Point of Existence for Battlefield Vietnam it was used to switch the ammo on the tanks and APCs from HEAT to SABOT or the other way around. It will probably be used in the mods. Also one of the mod teams has found out a way to make the maps up to 4 times bigger. They just arent going to include it because you would need a very high end systeme to run it. Did you know that In BF1942 the maps were 10km*10km but in BF2 they are around 5*5km.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6807|The planet Tophet
what about the up and down arrow keys in the manual it says open and close?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard