genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6718|Middle of nowhere
What i mean by that is, when you join a server, play a couple rounds, and then leave and join a new one.  How come you do this?  I've never really understood that, so maybe if people say why, i'll get it

I always just pick a server, and play on it until i'm kicked, or it runs dry of other people
Aardcore
+60|6753|USA, Arizona
Boredom, playing against the same people isn't as fun, plus I've got other things to do besides BF2. Depends really.
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6604
Some might leave because of the map.  Some may want a short break.  Some may leave because of other players actions like spawn camping, whining, etc.

Usually I just pick a server like you and play on it till I get bored.
jord
+2,382|6718|The North, beyond the wall.
If it rotates to a shit map.

If i wan't to go change map on a 24/7 server.

Or if server has anoying rules.
Simon
basically
+838|6698|UK
^^
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6660
i usually leave when i get kicked for arguing with a 12 year old admin yelling THATS MY JET GIVE IT BACK OR ILL BAN YOU and me ofcourse i say go right ahead and boom youhave been kicked for taking a admins vehicle
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6666|Norway
If I get owned, I get so frustrated that I have to change server or I would go on a TK-spree and ruin my beatiful stat
truE_Undi$puted
Banned
+2|6545|UK
I usually leave them because I get bored, whant another map or if Im getting my ass kicked every round I go and play with some new people (easier)!
Nohurrie32
+3|6713
Sometimes when too many noobs are punishing I leave...
Sometimes when there is no air support and the other team has total air supremecy I leave...
When the team I am playing on has no clue what to do and loses their arty and several bases in the first two minutes of every new game...
Sometimes when we have played close quarter type matches then all of a sudden ur stuck in a wide open armor or air map and all u want is to pound some ground or vice versa
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6591|The Land of Claywhore
If there is no sign of teamwork FTW in consecutive rounds,constant spawn or baseraping,or kick vote spamming.Plus i have better things to do than sit at my computer for 3-4 hours straight playing video games.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

If there is no sign of teamwork FTW in consecutive rounds,constant spawn or baseraping,or kick vote spamming.Plus i have better things to do than sit at my computer for 3-4 hours straight playing video games.
you do?? i didn't know there was anything else other than BF2....
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6667|The Netherlands
if my mother/ father says i need to diner or make the table for diner =p
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6725|Hell's prison
yeah is that why you spam everyone and act like a little 12 year old bitch BrOk_MoRdU?

Last edited by d3v1ldr1v3r13 (2006-07-08 13:14:29)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6725|Hell's prison

genius_man16 wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Yeah some people call it a lifesize rubber doll.
LivelyToaster
+60|6760|Sacto, CA
Because I don't want to play on that server anymore.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6745|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Me? Because I get bored of it, I usually play sharqi...and I snipe, and its fun for me..

Maybe im in the mood for playing special forces.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6584|Sverige (SWE)
Boredom, Lot of spawn / Bas raping or just don't want to play "that" map....

<> Kill Young - Die Old <>
PCShooterNoob
+22|6579|Florida
I usually jump out of a server if it changes to a map I hate, such as Wake Island or Dalian Plant, or just a map I'm not in the mood for...I'm trying not to play Karkand as much.  I also change servers if there's a hacker or an admin essentially cheating.  If there are rules I find to be stupid, I'll change, or also if lag gets to be re-god-damn-diculous.
Aardcore
+60|6753|USA, Arizona
Probably another reason are clanners... some shoot their mouths off more than their guns and it annoys me, especially when I kill them and they say I haxx or some BS or they start a kick vote on me because they make a claim that they "like to change things up" as I've been told...

I don't return the assholery back to them, I just play but somehow my actions become a center of their aggression, that's why I might leave a server.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6570

because i feel like it...lol
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Yeah some people call it a lifesize rubber doll.
Really?  Where do i get one?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756
coz im too tired, or its getting teh boring
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6643|Philadelphia, PA
If the server changes to Wake Island...
Souljah
+42|6707
i usually leave because the other team always and i mean always leave after they lose. so the other team is left empty so i have to go find a new server to play on
Crawdaddy79
+27|6576
If I am doing really good after a couple of matches I disconnect because I don't want to do worse.

It's avery stupid and irrational habit but I do it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard