TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6594|Las Vegas, NV USA

pure_beef_69 wrote:

the reason i have a hitlist, to taunt my opponents
Man, I felt like I was on a hit list a couple of days ago.

I was playing Kubra Dam (MEC side), and was doing a mighty fine job defending the flag under the bridge near the USMC's main base.  The other team had this pretty awesome chopper duo, and their team was following the commander's orders like no tomorrow.

So, this chopper duo hovers in on the flag, and a couple enemy troops immediately try to help take the flag.  First troop is hit by a claymore.  Second one runs up behind the first, BOOM, second claymore.  The chopper duo decides to stick it out, and complete the capture.  BANG!  Headshot through the canopy glass, chopper goes down, and the gunner dies in the subsequent chopper crash.  Four kills, within about a five second period.

No more than 20 seconds later, my lone self is scattered throughout the mountain side by enemy artillery.

So, here I am thinking, "wow, their commander used his artillery barrage on just me?  Ok... I'll just move somewhere closer to their main base, so I can hear their arty go off next time."

Needless to say, a near repeat scenario occurs, with me killing the infamous chopper duo with a well-placed headshot, and a couple of sniper kills to a few infantry.  Next thing I know, I hear the enemy arty going off.

Not wanting to get blasted again, I RUN!!!  Lo' and behold, arty hits the area I was sniping from.  Now I'm thinking, "YAY, I ESCAPED THAT ONE!  Time to move to a new spot, but somewhere nearby."  A minute later, I hear a buggy drive behind my sniping position, and I see THREE of the buggies appear on my minimap around me!

So, I start to hunt the people near me, and managed to kill two of them before I was shot in the back!

Now, mind you, the commander, the chopper pilot, the chopper gunner, and these three buggy lynch mob soldiers are ALL SEPARATE PLAYERS!  So, I started thinking, "Was a bounty put on my head without me knowing it," and, "How do I get on the other side, in the next match, so that I can play on a side where at least six players actually work together for a common goal?!"

Cursed You wrote:

.... I hate that kind of taunting, when they just keep shooting you when youre already dead.  I mean like sometimes its a compliment if you've just handed several people on the said server their asses.  They finally have you down (some of them take my kit for the magical hax0r powers) so they put a few rounds into you.  But that guy just pissed me off. ....
Hehe, I have that happen all the time.  What's up with that?  One, your accuracy goes to hell, and two, you're down on ammunition!  All for what?  A brief moment of gloating time, and a happy warm feeling for me the next time I kill you?

EDIT:  Damn spelling...

Last edited by TrueArchon (2006-06-15 16:48:42)

spon
+2|6844|San Jose, CA
When I knife them I take a screen shot.  then I tell em

"I took a picture with my knife in your back"

If I have time, I promote my website with my knifing Gallery
Crawdaddy79
+27|6537
One time I owned a jet with my tank (had to hit it twice) and as I was typing "Good job lining yourself up perfectly with my sight, moron" I see that he typed "Wow that was a really good shot!  That's never happened before!"  and I changed my trashtalk to "Thanks!"
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6527|So Cal

mr.widdim wrote:

Lol, most times no one is a team player and no one reads the chat anyway.
SO TRUE!! that is the most annoying thing EVER!!!

I find the opposing team talking to me more than my own team/squad.
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6568
My favourite trick is if the enemy is spawnraping. I get a tank/attack heli and go rape them, shouting

IM IN UR BAZE. IM KILLIN UR D00DZ.

Once or twice, that got the entire enemy team to call me out and go AT I was so proud.
ZCor3x
+46|6570|Pennsylvania
I usually fly flow over the carrier and boost my boosters over and over.. that taunts them ohhh yeahh..
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6508
I switch to knife, then hump them while stabbing them in the face, while saying "sorry" and "no way man" a few times.  Of course, doing this is dangerous, because I've been killed while doing this over a dead body, and the guy I was taunting gets to laugh at me and lets me know about it.   All in good fun..
[BBF]Snake
The lord high master of pies
+16|6638|England

Cactusfist wrote:

My favourite trick is if the enemy is spawnraping. I get a tank/attack heli and go rape them, shouting

Once or twice, that got the entire enemy team to call me out and go AT I was so proud.
HAHAHA! Yeah I've done that with you before. Good taunt that is. I also say random things to people I have just killed just to annoy them more. I once said to a person I killed that he/she had a calculator fetish and he/she went nutty thinking it was a sick innuendo, but little did he/she know I was just winding them up Random nonsensical insults FTW
alpinestar
+304|6596|New York City baby.
Thaey should make so that you can attach c4 on enemy infantry that would be a blast.
my contribution to taunting opponents
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6568

[BBF]Snake wrote:

Cactusfist wrote:

HAHAHA! Yeah I've done that with you before. Good taunt that is. I also say random things to people I have just killed just to annoy them more. I once said to a person I killed that he/she had a calculator fetish and he/she went nutty thinking it was a sick innuendo, but little did he/she know I was just winding them up Random nonsensical insults FTW
Whilst Teabagging:

"You smell that bitch? Do you?"

You can almost imagine the bulge slapping you in the face.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard