Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6520

Toonces7 wrote:

Why can't they just patch cartillary so that the commander can only "accept" requests for vehicle drops instead of just dropping them wherever they please.
Only squad leaders can send requests to commanders, so if they didn't act as a switchboard for their squad (if it wasn't working together) it would be the same as not having the feature at all.
dogpile1487
+4|6513
good point
Toonces7
+11|6574|Iowa

Mouse315 wrote:

Toonces7 wrote:

Why can't they just patch cartillary so that the commander can only "accept" requests for vehicle drops instead of just dropping them wherever they please.
Only squad leaders can send requests to commanders, so if they didn't act as a switchboard for their squad (if it wasn't working together) it would be the same as not having the feature at all.
You can't request a vehicle drop if you're lone wolf or squad member?  huh....always thought you could.
spon
+2|6843|San Jose, CA
Actually, last night, I had more cars dropped on my APC than on my teams arty.

IT'S RAINING CARS!!!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6697|Germany
Best strategy there is,on Wake you can keep the US artillery completely destroyed for almost the whole round.
Nobody needs transport on this map,and even if they do,keeping the enemy arty down is keeping your ticketbleed low.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6643
i have never managed to kill an enemy arty with a humv

even when i get it balancing on top of the bloody thing
docnutz
+39|6759|B O S T ON area
C A R T I L L E R Y  ! ! ! !
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6682|Canada
you should get a driver ability point for picking up someone who calls for a pickup.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6837

docnutz wrote:

C A R T I L L E R Y  ! ! ! !
CARTILLERY FOR THE WIN!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard