leviathan2%2% - 3
iron gator13%13% - 18
ghost town23%23% - 31
devil's perch10%10% - 14
Total: 132
x.:Shackleton:.x
Quick on the draw...
+33|6540|the land of plenty
There are other maps besides G-Town?  Really?

-Shack
Mustang99
+9|6520
cant vote for 2 but my favorites are warlord and ghost i dont play any else unless i somehow manage to find a 64 plr 24/7 iron gator
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6528
WaRLoRd FTW!
PRiMACORD
+190|6621|Home of the Escalade Herds

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Warlord - there's nothing better than a good hallway fight in the Palace.
Gator is cool but a lot of times you either can't get on the carrier or you get pwn'ed by a chopper.

Kaboom.
Anti-tank works wonders on them, all you need is 2 hits.

Ghost Town is my favorite,  just have a hard time finding a good server for it

Other then that, Iron Gator ftw.
Souljah
+42|6664
Warlord FTW!

just hold the palace and when all the armor whores have to jump out their tank to come in and cap flags you can easily own em. and for those hardcore armor whores who stay outside and try to get some lucky kills by just shooting at windows and doors, its easy to kill them from inside the palace (or roof) with the RPG!!!!
highmarshal
+2|6562|Sheffield UK
I haven't played SF that much but the first map I tried was Devil Perch and from then I can't get enough of it. It is amazing all the twats who just sit there by a flag with night vision not on and you can just go and knife them
Bernadictus
+1,055|6733

I like all off the SF maps for one damn reason; ground pounding.

Although most maps contain a shitload of armor, most flags aren't reachable by them!

So that is a garanteed infantry bashing battle!
ROTOFOO
+2|6657

M_Harrower wrote:

leesupport wrote:

for sure The Iron Gator 300+ hours on it and still love the map...dont have to worry about tanks,jets,arty...have to be a good skilled player
Iron gator ftw.
Iron Gator is my favorite.  Its by far the best when the games are very close.
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6570

ROTOFOO wrote:

M_Harrower wrote:

leesupport wrote:

for sure The Iron Gator 300+ hours on it and still love the map...dont have to worry about tanks,jets,arty...have to be a good skilled player
Iron gator ftw.
Iron Gator is my favorite.  Its by far the best when the games are very close.
I spend a lot of time on the gator (See location (<---)), yes for me it's the best map in the game. I've only played about 10 hours of vanilla, I just don't like it.

Last edited by M_Harrower (2006-07-02 19:48:30)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6505|Minnesota eh
i get lost in the gator too much lol , so i have to say Warlord
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6531|Edmonton Alberta
all the night maps.... ive got a fairly good computer so they dont affect my fps too much night flight is awesome though

after all the night maps its warlord
-r3-anubis
+73|6533|florida
I love being support or medic in warlord, i score over 100 pts every round. If i get in early enough where there are alot of tickets.
TngoWsky
+5|6581|MS
I voted Warlord but Ghostown is right there with it. Just so much action it has to be fun.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6765|Human Meat Shield
Well I didn't vote. Because I like ALL of them!

Warlord is my fav... but I also enjoy Mass Destruction a close second along with my ultimate love affair with Night Flight.  All night maps in my opinion bring out the best and most skillful people. No one is talking smack because they are too busy listening and using thier 90000dpi mouse to quickly turn jn all directions. Its kinda freaky, like F.E.A.R.... many people don't like Night maps because it takes skill and they are afraid of the dark and have all these lame excuses of why they don't play it.

I dry-hump the CD case when SF is loading.

Oh did I mention by request that ...

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/208.64.64.61:16567.png
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6681|Seattle
Iron Gator all the way!  (though Warlord owns too)
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6695|U.S
I pick Devils Perch because my friend need to go to the mad house there. And I like the Night maps no helos!
also i like throwing grapples over the way and sneaking in with my squad. ghost town will be fun with infantry only! thanks EA/Dice for infantry only.

Last edited by travisb05 (2006-07-06 19:03:09)

Des.Kmal
+917|6614|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Warlord pwns all, then Night Flight, then Devils Perch, then Ghost Town, then Iron gator.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6504|Bournemouth, South England
Warlord FTW...

Its the only SF map I scored over 200 IAR on...

Come to think of it, its the ONLY map I've scored over 200 IAR on...
Ben>You
+90|6522

M_Harrower wrote:

leesupport wrote:

Iron gator ftw.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Do we HAVE to choose??! They are all good! Reasons:

Surge: Gives you that tank war in crevices and uses all kits to the extreme, the first Tank War map. Get to the back base and its on!

Mass Destruction: Evenly wartime strategies; Helo's and tanks. Hiding spots by trains and the Chemical Plant and Launch Pad are awesome.

Ghost Town: Snipers who think they are good go here. Uses water, air and land. Best fights are the chopper areas.

Warlord: The best map there is. Period.

Iron Gator: Helo Rapers dream; no spawnraping -just raping! Once inside the carrier, it is the most fun anyone will have playing an FPS game.

Night Flight: Just awesome. Airport is where the game is at mostly. Mix in NVG's and pure infantry, can't have anymore fun than that!

Leviathan: Sub Pen is where the $$ is. Snipers dream outside of Sub Pen. Another great map.
Devils Perch: Really don't like this  one, to open, but it depends on my mood. I like taking the main up the stairs or defending it, thats where the main firefight is, IF the uncap can get on the island.

As you can see alot of skill is involved and all these maps are far better than vBF2; in exception for planes --Dalian Plant and Dragon Valley are the only two I like for aircraft, but flying gets monotonous after awhile. Many people like the SF because not one weapon or kit or vehicle is better than anything else; Infantry can actually take out a tank with the RPG-7. Unlike vBF2 you hear a buzzer that gives you a lock on. If you want infantry only, why make another map? You have it on SF!

Last edited by imdead (2006-07-07 04:18:30)

snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6511
iron!
imdead
Death StatPadder
Hmmm...Ima take this poll and run with it... for next week, whatever map wins (besides Warlord and Ghost because there are already 99 of them) our 50 man will be..if it don't fill up with the night maps.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6648
Realized I have never played Leviathan yet and went to play the other day but there were no servers running the map...or at least noone on the servers....any fun?  It is a night map I would guess...
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6574|Florida
Ghost Town...............Warlord is the SF version of Karkand, and the novelty of that map has worn out because I just get a flashbacks of Karkand.  Warlord is a good map, I just prefer others over it these days.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6840|Sacramento, Cal
warlord and ghost town ftw!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard