Alleycat1969
+21|6753
Why the hell are you dudes complaing about the 1.4 patch; This is a BETA version (it is not complete for those whom do not know what a beta is) , be constructive, and mention the faults and let EA/DICE fix them, I am not even going to bother installing  the patch  i have sworn enough at my pc  in the past month, I will wait for all the other 650000 players to submit there problems, at least Dice is taking a better stance and releasing a beta copy to let the community feedback to them (clap,clap,clap)..

Come on dudes stop the flaming we all enjoy the game else we wouldent be posting here ?? heehhh 
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6667|The Netherlands
I agree... Instead of saying that it sucks, say what you want to be improved so that they can put it in the REAL  patch.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6717|Scotland

'nuff said
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6783|Bulgaria
btw:   EA sux
PunkX
stoned
+198|6621|Canada
A beta is supposed to be like a 'trial' even though its only beta (so its unfinished) atleast they are complaining about changes instead of glitches
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6520|Little blue planet, milky way

PunkX wrote:

A beta is supposed to be like a 'trial' even though its only beta (so its unfinished) atleast they are complaining about changes instead of glitches
Only because we have yet to SEE the new glitches possible

Nah. I'm also hoping they will take the time to fix at least a few of them.
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6659|Farmland, England
be constructive
Something very rare on this forum for sure.
But that aside, i'm gonna whack this beta on my laptop, and have a play with it.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6639|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

'nuff said

nuff said.
SiMSaM16
+48|6690|United States of America

Alleycat1969 wrote:

Why the hell are you dudes complaing about the 1.4 patch; This is a BETA version (it is not complete for those whom do not know what a beta is) , be constructive, and mention the faults and let EA/DICE fix them, I am not even going to bother installing  the patch  i have sworn enough at my pc  in the past month, I will wait for all the other 650000 players to submit there problems, at least Dice is taking a better stance and releasing a beta copy to let the community feedback to them (clap,clap,clap)..

Come on dudes stop the flaming we all enjoy the game else we wouldent be posting here ?? heehhh 
For supporting it so much, you arent going to try it?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
He isn't really supporting it, he's just saying stop complaining about how rubbish it is and give some nice feedback so that the real patch is nice and makes everyone happy. I really can't beleive that people are actually complaining about how rubbish a Beta patch is, it's laughable. There really are some real idiots out here.
timdorr
+0|6812

Alleycat1969 wrote:

(it is not complete for those whom do not know what a beta is)
No, a Beta should be a complete version of any software. It goes like so:

Alpha = Feature incomplete testing version. Provided for early feedback on new features to change the progression of development
Beta = Feature complete testing version. All features should be working, only bug fixes will be done with these versions.
Gamma = aka Release Candidate. This is the final version to be delivered before the actual release. It's intended as a sanity check to make sure nothing was missed. All features should be complete and all known bugs fixed.

That's how it's *supposed* to work. From what I see, it appears DICE is following this mantra, so what we're seeing is feature complete, but with bugs.

Frankly, I'd like to see more detail in their change logs. 4 things fixed, 1 of which is a bug? That doesn't seem to warrant a minor version number increase. This should be 1.3.1.
Far
+22|6727|USA

timdorr wrote:

Frankly, I'd like to see more detail in their change logs. 4 things fixed, 1 of which is a bug? That doesn't seem to warrant a minor version number increase. This should be 1.3.1.
Don't forget the new map and the new game mode
I recognize your name from the Fuselage (waves)
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6691|Howell, Mi USA
Yea, it seems DICE is finally learning.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard