id like to see a "sector clear" or "area clear" voice command or "area hot"

you know?
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6506|Carlsbad, CA, USA

T0rr3nt wrote:

you know?
i agree, and maybe "claymore spotted", and "mine spotted", i cant tell you how many times i have seen one or the other and watched people pass me and die.
l41e
+677|6618

I would also like a "Wait!" command...
-=CB=-krazykarl

k30dxedle wrote:

yes! for squad leaders.......very helpful, especially when it seems i am the only one that can see those big red circles with the arty gun in the center..........
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

T0rr3nt wrote:

you know?
i agree, and maybe "claymore spotted", and "mine spotted", i cant tell you how many times i have seen one or the other and watched people pass me and die.
They actually got the voice actors to record that, its still in the sounds folder, I really can't imagine why they diddn't put it in....

EA probably said, "forget about all the extra stuff, release the game NOW! We can do the rest in patches anyways right? "
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
T0rr3nt
+54|6547|Michigan
yea really and it can come up as like a "x" or something
-=CB=-krazykarl

[UCF]Dauntless wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

T0rr3nt wrote:

you know?
They actually got the voice actors to record that, its still in the sounds folder, I really can't imagine why they diddn't put it in....

EA probably said, "forget about all the extra stuff, release the game NOW! We can do the rest in patches anyways right? "
yeah patch it later....aaaaaaaahhahahahhahahhaaaaaaaaahaahahaahah
l41e
+677|6618

"Eh...wha...? Living up to the original expectations...? What are you, crazy?! We can release that in patch 1.9352.0.0 after everyone stops playing BF2...no hurry."
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields
"Im rick james bitch"

and mec

"dirka dirka rick james dirka bitch"

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-07-06 14:49:50)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
No, the BEST command we need is an "Air support required" or something like "Air strike here" and "Heli strike here" which squad leaders and commanders can do, that only shows up on pilots views as a symbol like the artillery sybol, like a cirlce with other circles. This would stop planes and helis randomly searching, and give them a real problem that they could easily desttoy! Imagine seeing a load of APC's and tanks, then saying "Air Strike Needed" and seeing a bomber come over and pound their sorry assess!
-=CB=-krazykarl

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

No, the BEST command we need is an "Air support required" or something like "Air strike here" and "Heli strike here" which squad leaders and commanders can do, that only shows up on pilots views as a symbol like the artillery sybol, like a cirlce with other circles. This would stop planes and helis randomly searching, and give them a real problem that they could easily desttoy! Imagine seeing a load of APC's and tanks, then saying "Air Strike Needed" and seeing a bomber come over and pound their sorry assess!
yes please! good call.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
Also I think that when you say "Hey! I need a ride!" a flashing icon should come up above your head so people know its's you. This worked great in Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising. When you said "I need a ride" you got a blackhawk swooping down to take you into action! That worked but the rest of the game was crap.
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6477|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
One I've seen in the Localisation file for English is - "Enemy Wheelbarrow spotted!"

whats that about?  LOL
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6597|The Netherlands

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

T0rr3nt wrote:

you know?
the dumb thing is that in the bf2 mape a files were the peeps say ''enemy mine field spotted'' i will post it in a min
edit: here it is Click here to watch mine-spotted

Last edited by niekjejeje (2006-07-06 15:15:16)

Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6665|South Africa
PTKer spotted!!
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6530|laguna beach, ca
for the localization ive seen stuf like "target painted" and like "You have recieved points for airstrike targeting assist".... hmmmmmmmm
Jeret03
+2|6601
I'd like a "what the fuck are you doing you moron!" voice command
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

id like an 'Omg you noob, fuck you.'

then i wouldnt need to waste my time typing it
Dakota2x
+31|6487|Olathe, KS, USA

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

No, the BEST command we need is an "Air support required" or something like "Air strike here" and "Heli strike here" which squad leaders and commanders can do, that only shows up on pilots views as a symbol like the artillery symbol, like a circle with other circles. This would stop planes and helis randomly searching, and give them a real problem that they could easily destroy! Imagine seeing a load of APC's and tanks, then saying "Air Strike Needed" and seeing a bomber come over and pound their sorry assess!
Wow! That is so frigging brilliant!... That would free me up from posting UAV's for squad leaders who are being overrun if they could get direct communications to aircraft. The only down side I see, what happens to you when an enemy steals an aircraft and knows where you want to strike. That is never a good thing.

(edited for improper use of the English language)

Last edited by Dakota2x (2006-07-07 14:13:26)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6628| United States of America

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

T0rr3nt wrote:

you know?
and also " Enemy Grenade Spotted!"
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6490|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

yes! for squad leaders.......very helpful, especially when it seems i am the only one that can see those big red circles with the arty gun in the center..........
well then the rset of your squad is a fucking dumbass...find a new squad

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard