CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT
I was disappointed with the sound.  It was like amateur night with the equipment or something.  Even if they sang great...the sound sucked! 

Also, they were way too short with the speeches.  I mean, come on, they cut off Alabama's acceptance speech for the Hall of Fame!  Nobody cuts off Alabama!  They are awesome! 

My home town radio station won for medium market, KSSN 96FM Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Glad to see Keith Urban won Entertainer of the Year...he looked truly shocked.  Big night for the Aussies! 

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-11-16 05:26:55)

mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6829|A Small Isle in the Tropics

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Big night for the Aussies! 
not as big as a couple of hours ago.. Australia qualified for the 2006 World Cup (that's soccer to our American cousins).. that's what I'd call a big night..
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6839|San Francisco

mikeshw wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

not as big as a couple of hours ago.. Australia qualified for the 2006 World Cup (that's soccer to our American cousins).. that's what I'd call a big night..
What is this soccer you speak of? It sounds strange.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT
Someone who uses socks as weapons? 
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6757|Cambridge (UK)

mikeshw wrote:

2006 World Cup (that's soccer to our American cousins)..
Goddamn Americans! It's called FOOTBALL. FOOT... BALL... Football. Not, urgh, 'soccer'. OK?

Yes, I know you have game that's thought by some to be based on our game of 'Rugby' - that's American Football - but see, that's American Football. Football is just plain FOOTBALL. And it's our bloody national sport - we don't call 'Rounders' 'English Baseball'. We don't call 'Netball' 'English Basketball'. Anyhoo, I'm starting to foam at the mouth, so I'll shut up now...

CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

mikeshw wrote:

Goddamn Americans! It's called FOOTBALL. FOOT... BALL... Football. Not, urgh, 'soccer'. OK?

Yes, I know you have game that's thought by some to be based on our game of 'Rugby' - that's American Football - but see, that's American Football. Football is just plain FOOTBALL. And it's our bloody national sport - we don't call 'Rounders' 'English Baseball'. We don't call 'Netball' 'English Basketball'. Anyhoo, I'm starting to foam at the mouth, so I'll shut up now...

Whoa whoa whoa...I'm sure mikeshw knows it's called Football.  He even stresses the point "soccer to our American cousins"...meaning he knows that's not what you call it.  Right?  Right.  We're cool now. 

All I really wanted to know was, did you watch the Country Music Awards (CMA's)? 

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-11-16 11:40:52)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6757|Cambridge (UK)

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

mikeshw wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa...I'm sure mikeshw knows it's called Football.  He even stresses the point "soccer to our American cousins"...meaning he knows that's not what you call it.
Yes, I know that - I was ranting at americans who do call it 'soccer', not mikeshw...

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Right?  Right.  We're cool now. 

CMDR_Dave wrote:

All I really wanted to know was, did you watch the Country Music Awards (CMA's)? 
Oh, no, don't get me started on 'Country Music'...

CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Oh, no, don't get me started on 'Country Music'...
I think you mean "American" Country Music. 
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6829|A Small Isle in the Tropics

roflmao..

Scorpion..that's a heck of way to confuse our American friends further..

[hands] medication [/hands] Feeling better?

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-11-16 18:11:59)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6762|AUS, Canberra

CMDR_Dave wrote:

I was disappointed with the sound.  It was like amateur night with the equipment or something.  Even if they sang great...the sound sucked! 

Also, they were way too short with the speeches.  I mean, come on, they cut off Alabama's acceptance speech for the Hall of Fame!  Nobody cuts off Alabama!  They are awesome! 

My home town radio station won for medium market, KSSN 96FM Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Glad to see Keith Urban won Entertainer of the Year...he looked truly shocked.  Big night for the Aussies! 
i had a mate drive trucks for a while in little rock, calark i think the company was.

anyway he said that lttile rock has the highest rate of crime per capita in the us....is that right?

mikeshw wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

about bloody time too!!!!!

it was nail bitting stuff towards the end!!!

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-16 16:16:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard