polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6760|Singapore

Omg. I didn't catch this

But hell i feel bad for you already. Dogs are the most lovely creatures on the planet. Even nicer than people
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
I'm about to get a new puppy, haven't had one since I was 9, it died of parvo because mom was too cheap to get the shots, poor little basset hound.

I'll be getting a nice chocolate newfy to go with my gf's.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
kracker where in ga u from, im from marietta
-r3-anubis
+73|6508|florida
Damn, a dog is a man's best friend. And you just lost yours. Its like losing a part of your family. Im sorry hear that man.
k9transfer
+22|6628
There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water, and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who have been maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

But there is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.
Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.
Bravo3
+12|6627
wow thats really sad man. i dont know what i would do without my dog. im really sorry for the loss. just never forget him and all will be good.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Damn. Just... damn. My deepest condolences. I know how you feel, even if I've never owned a dog.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
']['error
Banned
+630|6615|The Netherlands
I know how it feels to lose your dog, a dog is after a few years just like a family member...+1 to cheer you up..
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Sorry to hear this m8.  Honestly was the saddest day of my life when I had to take my hound to the vets to be put to sleep.  She couldn't walk anymore either.  Hope your new hound can cheer you up a little though - and take good care of him.  To the memories of all our departed pets - or rather friends......
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
|-LoNgHiLL-|
Member Member
+7|6532|Classified

Hacial wrote:

So longhill, what should have I done?
Im not telling you what you should have done...

You did what you felt was rite...

It was your dog and your life to kill or let live...

I was voicing my opinion; I wont miss up a chance that I could have gotten you to change your mind...

Pain lets you know you are alive, I rather live in pain and fight for a chance to live in peace...

If I know people love me I will deal with the pain to stay with them as long as I can...
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

k9transfer wrote:

There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water, and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who have been maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

But there is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.
Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.
Wicked signature you have. I have a 7 month old staff (the dog to the left of your sig).  I need a proper sig and hadnt thought about including "Rizla" but now I think I will.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard