ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6563
well if i was doing that when i was a noob then i guess u can call me a noob but i would really like to play u and then see if u could call me a noob
Ben>You
+90|6567

ig88 wrote:

well if i was doing that when i was a noob then i guess u can call me a noob but i would really like to play u and then see if u could call me a noob
..huh?
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6550|Minnesota eh

Ben>You wrote:

..huh?
bros-server
Banned
+-3|6547|Florida
24/7 Karkand Server Please come and join us IP: 72.36.223.179:16567 everyone on is welcome, clans are welcome
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
you might not of wanted to post in this thread bros youre liable to get flamed.
Buzerk1
+44|6877

h2ostg2 wrote:

you might not of wanted to post in this thread bros youre liable to get flamed.
Not everyone get flamed for inviting people to play on their server.... only those who claim to be something while they are not

Now go play and be a target pratice for the others.... you're good at it....

You Asked For It, You Got It...
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
buzerk do you ever let anyone get in the tank while you play only strike and sharqui
Buzerk1
+44|6877

h2ostg2 wrote:

buzerk do you ever let anyone get in the tank while you play only strike and sharqui
Don't you ever learn to shut up??

I beat your best round on any map except two... I played SF, EF and AF more then you did... and as far Sharqui and Karkand are concern.... seems you like to play on those too, don't ya....

When I do sit in a tank, I don't hide like you seem to do...I do some damage with it. And I still manage to cap more flag then you do, while 60% of kills come from my weapon, what's your ratio when you can hide in a vehicle??... yup that's it: 0.56.... while I'm not the best player around, I manage to keep it over 1...

Since you like comparing....

http://bf2s.com/compare/44577066,48046979

I can't and won't say I can kick everybody a$$ like you did, but I can surely kick yours any times....

Now go... be a target.... play on that little server of yours where you feel safe...

You Asked For It, You Got It...

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-07-05 17:24:10)

HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6723|The Lou

ig88 wrote:

lol, im sorry that i havent put in 900 hours and played karkand 2000 times. but maybe one day ill get there.
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
BUZERK WROTE:   I can't and won't say I can kick everybody a$$ like you did, but I can surely kick yours any times....

Now go... be a target.... play on that little server of yours where you feel safe...

I never said i could kick everyones ass. but i can beat yours. we posted the site ip and not one person that came in this thread showed up.  you did show up here though to flame away which is fine by me but never seen in the game. listen son when your nutz finally drop and your voice changes then come on in the game and take your beating like a man.
MagiCandy
+18|6695
How exactly does Wake root out cheaters and exploiters, I really don't see the logic in that.
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
candy i think it has something to do with it being a new patch and most people that are still using the aimbot get the message like you cant join with a modified game pack.   something like that.  so it at least drops some of the cheaters.

im sure some of the other posters will be able to expound on this for you.

Last edited by h2ostg2 (2006-07-05 23:27:20)

AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6588|inside your nose.
stfu... k i second that vote to derail the SHIT OUT OF THIS!!!! I SMELL ....... CHEESE!!!!! MMMMMMM... TASTY!!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6888|"Frisco"

https://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/flamewar.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard