xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6587

FI-SCOTTY wrote:

Might be wrong but "multiple individuals on one account"?
Could be a possiblity, I heard of this happening in the past. We will never no for sure so we can't flame them for that until we have proof.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6649|South Jersey
Why the hell do you guys care?  Go play the game instead of bitching about how much someone else plays.  Especially you xixspyder, you must be the one with no life considering you're the 5845824736th person to make a topic bitching about anoth persons acount.
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6587
dude I said we will never know if it is a double account. I said that because of the other guy suggesting it. I wouldn't post a bitch and moan post on here because your right, there are prob 5845824735 people already doing it.

Last edited by xixspyder (2006-06-29 22:22:57)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6686|Colorado
His tactical support weapons badge, he got vet & expert in same day, pretty sad just to shoot off 400 tear gas in a row to get this, this shows me he will do anything to acheive the awards he wants, I'd rather be surprised one day, instead of spamming those over & over.
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6534|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ

TrollmeaT wrote:

His tactical support weapons badge, he got vet & expert in same day, pretty sad just to shoot off 400 tear gas in a row to get this, this shows me he will do anything to acheive the awards he wants, I'd rather be surprised one day, instead of spamming those over & over.
i did that to get my vet just sat around and popped off gas, lol i think it's fucking crazy to get all of those
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6594

Dutchman-195 wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

i did that to get my vet just sat around and popped off gas, lol i think it's fucking crazy to get all of those
He probably got that when the patch came out and fixed the requirements
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6587
Wtf. I've only played af for 10 hours and I have a underline under the ribbon ???? That obvioulsy means that I'm elagable for the ribbon. That is some wierd shit.
DUH-Hateful-
+-3|6703

xixspyder wrote:

Wtf. I've only played af for 10 hours and I have a underline under the ribbon ???? That obvioulsy means that I'm elagable for the ribbon. That is some wierd shit.
It actually means Chuy doesnt have the requirements set up for it yet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard