xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6587
North Korea would not be doing this without china's approval.
panderiz
+32|6781

*TS*tphai wrote:

i hope china bombs the shit out of N.korea
??? hello
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6543|Global Command

Spark wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

No man can predict the future.
Nostradamus did.
He predicted the world would end in 1999AD. It's now 2006AD. Unless 'AD' means something completely different to him, I think we can leave this in the region of crackpot conspiracies.
I'm not a nut, I actually had edgar Casey in mind when I was defending the statement "No man can predict the future."
     Nostradamus = blah blah blah

Edgar Casey = Holy shit we are all going to die.
Sorry, I was on auto pilot when I backed that post up , my bad.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6645|New Hampshire, USA

JaMDuDe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Spark wrote:

I'm starting to get edgy now.

And I'm starting to wonder why the fuck we spent so much on Iraq qhen the REAL threat - military threat - is North Korea.
Agreed.

Speaking that there was CONCRETE PROOF that NK had weapons, but not Iraq. Good job, Bush.

Of course, if NK fired ANY missle from us, our deflectors from space would shoot them down and we'd nuke NK.
We dont have anti-missle space deflectors. Nice imagination though
Actually, im not sure if we have any operational, but due to the soviet missile threat during the cold war, president reagan started up some sorta laser missile defense satellite prgram to shoot nuclear missiles out of the sky with lasers from space.  I saw that 1 on a movie i stayed awake through in school!

Last edited by -=]NS[=-Eagle (2006-07-05 21:39:09)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Knifey McStabstab
Don't lock my topic!
+32|6523|Indiana
If we do end up fighting China, let's try not to meet them on Wake Island. They'll just rape our carrier and not let us get off the arty island.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6820|The planet Tophet

panderiz wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

i hope china bombs the shit out of N.korea
??? hello
hi hows it going?
eagles1106
+269|6598|Marlton, New Jersey.

BornToKill67 wrote:

Spark wrote:

And I'm starting to wonder why the fuck we spent so much on Iraq qhen the REAL threat - military threat - is North Korea.
Yea, me too the U.S should just pull out of Iraq and focus on their defence. I'm predicting that after the U.S pulls out of Iraq (they're getting whooped IMO), the U.S will go and attack North Korea. After a bit, North Korea will be dumbasses and launch their nuclear warheads towards the U.S.. Then the war will escalade into a nuclear world war and it will probably be the oriental countries vs. the rest of the world.

Those are my 2 cents and I am sorry if I offended anyone.
highly unlikely to happen bro....
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6674|Canada Eh?

eagles1106 wrote:

BornToKill67 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Yea, me too the U.S should just pull out of Iraq and focus on their defence. I'm predicting that after the U.S pulls out of Iraq (they're getting whooped IMO), the U.S will go and attack North Korea. After a bit, North Korea will be dumbasses and launch their nuclear warheads towards the U.S.. Then the war will escalade into a nuclear world war and it will probably be the oriental countries vs. the rest of the world.

True but it's what I think will happen and there still is a chance that it will happen.
Capt. Foley
+155|6602|Allentown, PA, USA
I know that we will end up doing something with NK, Iran and China probably. But I hope not.
Ben>You
+90|6540

Spark wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Nostradamus did.
He predicted the world would end in 1999AD. It's now 2006AD. Unless 'AD' means something completely different to him, I think we can leave this in the region of crackpot conspiracies.
Well put, he was wrong on numerous occasions, and was only right about a few things, of which he was extremely vague. Plus, when you predict THAT MUCH, your bound to get a hit someplace.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6687|A sunburnt country
Pffft, NK isn't a real threat.  Sure they have nukes but no way of delivering them.  All their last missile firings failed.

It's all just a publicity stunt.  They just want to be a part of the big picture but really, no-one gives a toss about them.

Most countries (including a lot of nuke owners) test fire missiles every other day and no one cares.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6713|U.S

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

You know that nostradamus predicted THREE world wars, not two.
yeah and so far many things he has said have turned out to be true.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6697|Canada
Bush publicly mentioned a ballistic missile protection system today on Larry King, does anyone think the first missile's faliure could have been controlled?  There is currently an airborne antiballistic system that I know of that consists of a fucking jumbojet with a big laser on the nose, don't know much more than that, or if it was put in a sat.
s()mtingWong
+48|6707
I dont know if its true or what but i heard that china's population out #'s us by like 5 or 6?. I say lets start screwin and up'n our population to equal china, thats just my 2 cents... in pennys.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
i want a north korea president or whatever he is plushtoy lol
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien

Spumantiii wrote:

Bush publicly mentioned a ballistic missile protection system today on Larry King, does anyone think the first missile's faliure could have been controlled?  There is currently an airborne antiballistic system that I know of that consists of a fucking jumbojet with a big laser on the nose, don't know much more than that, or if it was put in a sat.
they have it on a plane idk if they use it or not
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6689|Canberra, AUS
The guy's a freak - he has to have every single grain of rice he eats hand-inspected. What a bigot.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6731|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

*TS*tphai wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

That's an interesting question that likely won't be answered, at least not for a really long time.  However, the plane system is supposed to take down missles in the first stage, which is the stage the NK missle crashed in.  Makes you wonder...
Capt. Foley
+155|6602|Allentown, PA, USA

mcgid1 wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

That's an interesting question that likely won't be answered, at least not for a really long time.  However, the plane system is supposed to take down missles in the first stage, which is the stage the NK missle crashed in.  Makes you wonder...
Pretty sure its not supposed to be in service untill 2008. But hell, if its in before that Im not complaining.
topthrill05
+125|6592|Rochester NY USA

BornToKill67 wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

BornToKill67 wrote:

True but it's what I think will happen and there still is a chance that it will happen.
You cant be serious. Really you have me worried. Why do you think we are in Iraq? For national defense. Now that you know that the US can't and won't pull out of Iraq. Mainly because if we do now we will be back there in ten years getting the next dictator out of command.

Something else you seem to be missing is actual facts. We are getting "Whooped in Iraq". Hum maybe you need to see the whole story not just you country's political bias. If we wanted to we could dismantle Iraq in a day. But we aren't ruthless so we do it in a humane way. On top of that there are so many good things that are happening in Iraq that you or nobody else seems to see. It might be because no one reports it. I will not get into the good things that are happening. Go figure them out your self.

Last but not least. It must be nice to piggy back ride on the Americas shoulders. You are able to criticize and say  whatever you feel like about this country and you don't even live here. Worry about your own country. (If there is anything to worry about).

And to Spark you are 100% right about China. But you know as well as I do that they don't like us. The only reason we stay peaceful with one another is because of the trade.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6658|Cumberland, MD, USA
Don't you guys talking about Nostradamus watch the History Channel? They proved that he was a concoction of some college kids and they even talked to the kids who wished to keep their idtentites hidden.

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

I predict that we're gonna make North Korea our bitches.
topthrill05
+125|6592|Rochester NY USA

InviSniper wrote:

Don't you guys talking about Nostradamus watch the History Channel? They proved that he was a concoction of some college kids and they even talked to the kids who wished to keep their idtentites hidden.

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

I predict that we're gonna make North Korea our bitches.
Right now we seem to be there bitch.
GATOR591957
+84|6641
I really feel the US should take these sites out prior to launch on the next round.  My understanding is the missile defense system has no percentage of accuracy yet and cannot be counted on if multiple missiles are launched.  I heard that Japan said the long range missile that blew up 40 sec. after launch was headed for the waters off the coast of Hawaii.  Therefor it makes it our business to take them out.

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/060707/3/2mty8.html

Last edited by GATOR591957 (2006-07-07 10:38:31)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6563|Southeastern USA

*TS*tphai wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

these are smaller systems designed for AA missiles and used on larger planes like B-52's, C-5's, even AF-1, ones that can't flare/chaff/jink on cue like a fighter can, if you find a pic of a B-52 you can see it alot better than on the other craft, as on a 52 they're mounted in the tail where the old .50's and 7.62 tailguns used to, be but they're not set up for ICBM's.

Another note, many of the world's ICBM's use multiple warheads (not sure about the Taepodong, haven't read up much on it), which split up and scatter to different targets once the missile reaches the zenith of it's flight path and starts it's descent, meaning that it's practically a necessity to pop the delivery vehicle (ICBM) while on it's ascent. Which would be nearly impossible without an orbiting platform from which to launch an interceptor, as an interceptor launched from a land based platform would have to play "catch-up" to intercept a missile already launced by as much as 5 minutes, maybe more before it is a confirmed ICBM launch.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-07 09:33:22)

Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6689|Moscow, Russia
The last missles NK fired fell just about 60 miles of our towns. If they keep their testing that way, Russia will be in NK before US.
About "Star Wars" missle defence system: it is not working at all yet, although the programme was started back in Reagan times. And it's highly unlikely to be finished before 2008. But 2008 = elections, which bi yu es eitch's fellows are very likely to lose. And the Democrats don't seem to be fond of spending immense $$$ on such projects.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard