Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6715|Wilmington, DE, US
kracker you have the one of the most flawed views of race relations I've ever seen
herrr_smity
+156|6634|space command ur anus
i laugh at your silly American politicians
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6555|Southeastern USA

Ikarti wrote:

kracker you have the one of the most flawed views of race relations I've ever seen
Thanks, I do my best, +1 for you

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-30 17:50:22)

BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6774
get him in. Lesbians are killing my country with all their kissing and hand holding!!!!!!
K8Kommunist
+26|6573

kr@cker wrote:

ok, so you used the NO thread as an example...
let's say, just for the sake of argument, that the majority of New Orleans' population are.........ooh ooh ok let's say they have a foot fetish, if the majority of NO's are also black would I not be able to state that they are kinky? why are they deserving special critical immunity due to their skin color? If a penal (tee-hee) system is housing 60% black inmates in a district that is also 60% black, it's not racial profiling, it's the law of probability...
I did not state that you should not be able to say, in your example, that black people from New Orleans are kinky. I said, it's effectively trolling to say "lower class urban people from New Orleans like foot sex" and then proceed to jump on someone for paraphrasing that "black people from New Orleans like foot sex", as you did in the New Orleans thread, albeit minus the foot sex.
as for not calling me racist, it was heavily implied in your first statement, in that it could also be taken to mean that "if you were truly not racist, you wouldn't bring this up"
Was not implied, although I can see how you would make that delineation.
yes I'm hypersensitive to any racial discussion, as most of it comes from a flawed world view forced on us by the likes of that fecal-philiac Al Sharpton, who run around telling me how much I owe him because someone in his family he never met was once a slave of someone who had the same skin tone as me. True egalitarianism has long been my cause celeb, not just in terms of racism but sexism as well, look at my name, it is a (attempted) racial slur against white southerners that I in turn defuse by wearing it with pride. My main problem with race issues is that we are told to sweep race under the rug, so yes, I yank back the rug every chance I get.
Al Sharpton has the political power of a sticky and conspiciously crunchy sock(continuing with your foot sex example)outside of urban areas. He represents a tiny, tiny minority of black people.
As opposed to debating the person, here I am debating the issue, I am quite familiar with Mr. Reids history (I didn't need to click on the link to know that it was the ad ending with wally and the beaver) as he and I have the same basic philosophy, the fact that someone's skin is a certain color doesn't change the fact that they are _____________ (insert pretty much any stereotype here, there is some truth in all of them, positive and negative), and I actually want people to step over politically correct boundaries, as PC is the highest refuge of discriminatory behavior, what's more pathetic than affirmative action? Well your a (non-white ethnicity and/or female) and couldn't possibly get the job/finances/admission to college X on your own, so here are some bonus points on your application...
"modern racial philosophy" is things like AA, or terms like "reverse discrimination" (implying that only white people can be racist), or people that keep negging me saying that I'm a bad person for being proud of my whitetude meanwhile James Brown can sing it loud that he's black and he's proud, or the fact that politicians like Reid, Rice, or Powell are labelled Uncle Tom's and Aunt Jemima's simply for belonging to the Republican party, or Bill Cosby getting shunned by the likes of the NAACP for stating fact
Agreed, for the most part.
and if you don't think Vernon Reids career has had anything to do with racism, then you need to read up some more on him
I'd rather not. Anyone who advocates the repression and flummoxing conformity of the 1950s as "traditional American values" deserves to politically go the way of the dodo.
pdanrichey
+5|6813
When I started this thread, I didn't even take notice that the candidate was black...I just liked his message a lot.  I'm a hard-core conservative and I agree with what he says...Abortions are wrong, faggots are wrong, liberals are stupid and wrong...etc. 

Him being black is just icing on the cake!

Also, I received 1 negative karma for this thread from someone (didn't leave a name...go figure)...he reason was "He should be lynched for his f***ing values."

How ironic is that???!!!  The guy that left this is obviously a liberal...by why would a liberal want to lynch one of their own??  Typically lynching would be something conservatives like me would want to do...)

Last edited by pdanrichey (2006-06-30 20:17:50)

BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6774

pdanrichey wrote:

When I started this thread, I didn't even take notice that the candidate was black...I just liked his message a lot.  I'm a hard-core conservative and I agree with what he says...Abortions are wrong, faggots are wrong, liberals are stupid and wrong...etc. 

Him being black is just icing on the cake!

Also, I received 1 negative karma for this thread from someone (didn't leave a name...go figure)...he reason was "He should be lynched for his f***ing values."

How ironic is that???!!!  The guy that left this is obviously a liberal...by why would a liberal want to lynch one of their own??  Typically lynching would be something conservatives like me would want to do...)
Long Live Liberals! someone has to keep you crazies in check.

You conservatives always love to blame liberals, gays, anti military types, Clinton for you countries failings. I got news for ya! The conservatives are in charge. Stop blaming other people for our mismanagement and complete balls-up of a government.

"liberals are stupid and wrong." What a profound statement. You should write for Le Monde.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6696|Tampa Bay Florida
Yeah, let's just send back all people who express their freedom of speech back to the twilight zone... whatever that means.  Is he implying he's going to arrest them?  I don't think he means that, but you can't just send away people who disagree with you. 

Our soldiers die for our freedom of speech, the public expresses it, and the right wing goes beserk when someone disagrees, because they don't deserve the freedoms our soldiers die for, because they're not the ones dying for it.....
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
Sharpton the conspicous sock!!! for those of you that don't know, he caused quite a stink (LOLX1000) by waltzing into a movie theater and tossing fecal matter on a woman.....
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
"Yesterday 23:06:11 +1 This is a great political ad everyone should see! Black people = 2nd class citizens...racism is fun...be proud of how you feel! "

umm ok, someone missed my point, I'm releived they didn't sign it, only criminals are second to any other citizen, no matter their skin color, I'll post a new thread and try to explain everything since I'm starting to get hate mail for the horrible crime of being proud of my German and Scotch/Irish heritage in my sig
pdanrichey
+5|6813
Sharpton and Jackson should be gay together...then do us all a favor and kill themselves.  Maybe some kool-aid for all their followers as well!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6568

kr@cker wrote:

only criminals are second to any other citizen
And here's me thinking that saying this implies that all criminals have had as good as everyone else, but gosh-darnit that just so love hurting people!
K8Kommunist
+26|6573

pdanrichey wrote:

Sharpton and Jackson should be gay together...then do us all a favor and kill themselves.  Maybe some kool-aid for all their followers as well!
Should be gay so when they come to bumblefuck, Texas and the Good Ole' Boys and yourself string them up you can claim it's homophobia instead of racism?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6525|Πάϊ
hahahahaha

those are the traditional american values alright!!!
i bet he'll get elected... that much stupidity stuffed into one man just cant lose
ƒ³
bruisehound
+14|6786
Wow...I'm Canadian. I am blown away by that ad. I can't even believe that exists in America today. I thought it only existed in nervous Canadian conspiracy theories about America...

Uh, I think I agree with the Bill Crosby part. Good grammar for everyone!!!! (That includes you, internet posters.)

That is a really clever and bold ad campaign.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6566

oug wrote:

hahahahaha

those are the traditional american values alright!!!
i bet he'll get elected... that much stupidity stuffed into one man just cant lose
We have a track record of electing stupid ppl lately. america in general doesnt know how dumb and misinformed they really are.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6698|Calgary

BN wrote:

get him in. Lesbians are killing my country with all their kissing and hand holding!!!!!!
Ahhh Lesbians just need a real man to convert them 
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
why would you want to convert them? then you can't all play together!! besides, you need the butch ones to distract each other
pdanrichey
+5|6813

K8Kommunist wrote:

pdanrichey wrote:

Should be gay so when they come to bumblefuck, Texas and the Good Ole' Boys and yourself string them up you can claim it's homophobia instead of racism?
It would probably be a little bit of both actually.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I'm not sure I like his stance on homo's, but everything else is pretty spot on, political correct=tehsuck
K8Kommunist
+26|6573
You sure?

karma message, from pdanrichey wrote:

New Orleans is filled with freeloading whores...aka, black people.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who gave you the "racism is fun" karma message, as well.
Not someone to publicly agree with.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I've got one other positive K concerning racism that I don't think I'll post, it's a little too rough, and unsigned too, but most people get my point, I'm not agreeing with them, they are misconstruing my message, seems I have some work to do
xGBlitzkrieg
The Lazy Genius
+14|6542|USA, CA
I want to meet his ad campaign manager, one hell of a thinker. He'll probably get elected with that message.
even though i dont agree with his neo conservative ideas, i am a conservative. I dont give a shit is two homos want to get married, there is not one thing that is holy about marriage. GOD is Dead and might have never been in exsistence to begin with.

Gay IS NOT A RACE, therefore you can not be called racist for hating gay people.
Bigot maybe.  Homo hater that would work fine.

But until people as a majority stop looking at racefor judgement; to me there is only one race, the human race!
I dont care if you're green, and gay. to me you have every right too exsist, as long as your way of life doesn't infringe on mine.  I have just about every type of race as a friends and enjoy it very much.

But, as long as there is someone to cry racist, there will always be the racist.

Kracker is not a racist and his points are valid!

But just so yall dont take my words out of context like you did my fellow irishmen: i sum it up, im not racist nor a bigot, i hate no one except the fucker that hates me. I live by a "live and let live policy. " IF you dont live by that policy then you are part of the problem not the solution.
Last2Stand
+7|6535

xGBlitzkrieg wrote:

I live by a "live and let live policy. " IF you dont live by that policy then you are part of the problem not the solution.
I agree.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6708|New York

K8Kommunist wrote:

There's a reason why "traditional American values" don't have a place in modern America.
There is? Please elaborate, Thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard