VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6844
customer sales manager (CSM) at AAMCO TRANSMISSION ,

BEND OVER AND GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY !...LOL
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

Minnesoter wrote:

I'm a Registered Nurse, although, currently not active in the field. 
At the moment, I'm back in school part-time working on my English degree with an emphasis on teaching.
I'm 29, set to turn 30 in a month.
And finally, I am of the belief that this sexy game keeps my tits firm.
LOL
Bobbytheimpailer
+0|6766

JimmyNoobtron wrote:

Bobbytheimpailer wrote:

USAF
Ramstein AB, Germany
2A573A Comm/Nav/Sensors/Missions Systems Craftsman
I work on C-5's and C-17 at the min, used to work RC-135, KC-135, and C-141
I spent 14 years doing Comm/Nav also on B-52's, B-1's, and KC-135's.  Now I'm an x-ray tech in the civilian world.
How was the transition?  Do you work on the machines or take the X-Rays?
JimmyNoobtron
+-2|6774|Dallas, Tx
I take the pictures.  I work on the machines more than most techs since I have a background in that sort of thing.  Most people are afraid to make any adjustments or take a panel off, for understandable reasons.  I'll read the manuals and dig into things as much as I can to reduce down time waiting for the service guys.

And the transition was and still is tough.  The civilian world has very little interest in supervisory skills as far as I have seen.  I got spoiled in the military by actually having to be accountable for my actions and expecting everyone else to be accountable for theirs.  Imagine that.  In the civilian world it seems to be that you just whine till you get your way and there is very little teamwork.

Last edited by JimmyNoobtron (2005-11-07 03:52:54)

superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

JimmyNoobtron wrote:

In the civilian world it seems to be that you just whine till you get your way and there is very little teamwork.
well then i guess that the civilian world is just like bf2:)
Bobbytheimpailer
+0|6766
I was thinking about getting out (been in 8 years) but have second thoughts every day.......this is the first serious job that I had after school....plus there isn't a big market for my job on the outside
JimmyNoobtron
+-2|6774|Dallas, Tx
Bobby, are you married?  I think military life would have been more relaxing if I hadn't been married with kids.  That complicates things anytime you go TDY, particularly overseas.  I would have had a lot more fun during Desert Storm if my wife (now ex) hadn't been freaking out all the time because she was watching CNN.

Last edited by JimmyNoobtron (2005-11-07 04:21:32)

atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6771|Atlanta, GA USA
I'm a Senior BIOS Engineer at American Megatrends.  It's not bad; I get to see all the new CPUs and chipsets before they come out...

Last edited by atlvolunteer (2005-11-16 06:40:30)

[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6749|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
I'm a Technology Strategist in network security and manageability at the world's largest semiconductor company...
=AMP=fustilugs
+0|6737
Product Solutions Manager at Office Depot
-DS-Carbon
+0|6760|New Hampshire
Project Manager for a construction company . . . like an architect.
ImaMedic
+1|6766|Where ever there's wounded
I'm a full time student and freshman at the University of California Riverside. I'll be working as an intern for a professor over the summer though.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6764|mansfield
im in the brittish army!!
royal engineers
Possum61
+9|6748|Philly PA USA
Verizon   TELECOMMUNICATIONS ANALYST II
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6775|UK
Does living with your girlfriend count as a full time job? If not doing the damn shopping with her should be. I just quit my job as a Shift Manager @ McDonalds (civvie street alternative to the fucking army i swear lol) and moved up in the world to Blockbuster a friggin video shop *Yawn* my job is too easy and i've just put my application in for the Army as my local Police Forces aren't recruiting which is what I hope to do after a few years of Military and i'll take the first tour that comes up just give me a gun ffs.
DMFDxUconn
+8|6767|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Im a Chef. Right now im working for a company called Aramark, But i dont like it. Its too easy.

Hungry?

One of my favorites...

Cook some boneless chicken breasts, 4oz per serving. Season it with some salt and pepper, maybe some other kind of spice/season you like.

When the chicken is done, set it aside to cool, maybe in the fridge. Its a good idea to cook the chicken ahead of time. If you know your gonna make the dish tomorrow, go ahead and cook the chicken today and let it cool overnight.

When the chicken is cool, slice it into thin strips, about as long as your finger and 1/8 inch thick. THIN.

Cook 10oz Bowtie Pasta.

Set it aside when its done.

Get a Saute pan real hot.

add 1oz margarine

add 3or4 oz. thin sliced chicken. (cook the chicken beforehand, season it however you want, than slice it thin)

add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic

add 1 teaspoon chopped red onions

add 1/4cup bacon bits. (cook some bacon strips beforehand, dont use baco's lol)

cook untill hot.

add 1oz heavy creme. Reduce 50% (about 2 minutes)

add 3oz alfredo sauce

add coarse grind black pepper

cook untill alfredo sauce is hot, stirring often

add the 10oz bowtie pasta you set aside at the beginning and toss

garnish with chopped parsley

serve.

Also, take a small plate, put about 1/4cup olive oil on the plate, mix in a tablespoon of some roasted chopped garlic. Use it to dip your bread in.

Goes good with any beer or wine.
fizz85
+1|6789|Voice of reason
I am Active US Army Officer and have been in for 12 years. I got lucky and got sent to college full-time (if you consider 4 hours a week full-time) I have been doing that for the past 12 months in Atlanta, Ga. It is my only duty. I have 2 more months then the party ends and I get sent to Korea for 12 months.

My radio Call sign is Punisher~6~ and that explains my in game name.

Last edited by fizz85 (2005-11-15 18:09:20)

Cronjob
+1|6737|Broomfield, Colorado
Engineer at Sun Microsystems.

Only job I've ever had (I'm almost 30). Dropped out of highschool, landed a sweet gig with a crazy salary, lots of benefits (including telecommuting full time) and tons of options to lure me in the door.

After the stock split from 135 and everything went tits-up in the tech bust, my options aren't wirth squat, though. (At their peak, they were worth more than three million bucks - but by the time most of them vested, they were worth about negative six million or so - screw that!).

There was a brief time when I was RIF'd and then rehired later. It was a nice paid (huge severance) vacation and now that BF2 is out, I could go for another eight months of paid play-time.
SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6749|Orlando, FL
IATSE stagehand.  Right now I work at a lighting rental shop.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6740|England
UPS Man
DTAC
+9|6740
Computer Animation from home so between jobs it's just Battlefield 2 all day long.
KB77Hell
+0|6738|T.O. Canada
New condominium development sales office manager in Toronto...BORING!  Pays well to do nothing though!
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6770|Phoenix, Az
wow , you all got high paying jobs... well um (embarrassing)... I work at UPS..lol but im only working there to get money for college!
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6806|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Field service engineer with a company that makes electronic displays and scoreboards.  I also work part time as a faculty assistant with DeVry University in Orlando, Fl. Tutoring and teaching Math, Physics, English, Programming and Electronic's Engineering courses.

Last edited by Darth_Fleder (2005-12-10 09:25:15)

direwolf
+0|6823
WO1 (E9) in Australian Army

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard