E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
I hate break ups. Not that I sit in a corner and cry whilst listening to Scene Asthetic or something emo like that. I hate them because I hate hurting other people that have been so close. 8 Months nearly and today is the final straw I think.

I've been a bad boyfriend, I've lied and I've cheated, but to her I am the world. I want out, I'm bored of the routine, I dont know how we've even lasted this long. I'm always flirting with other girls, complimenting them, it upsets her but I don't stop. I can't.

Its just the way I am. 19 years old and wanting to fuck every hot girl I see. Someone said I was a sex addict and so I googled it up. Found a site that asked all these questions. 19 of them, at the end it said "if you answered yes to any of these questions then you are a sex addict" I answered yes to 17 of them.

I'm weak, I'm a coward. I just cant tell her straight that I want it to be over. But I know some part of me will still want her. But then I'll still want about 10 other girls just to have sex with.

I've posted this here because it's the only forum I'm ever active on and has a large community of guys (obviously being a forum for a war game, not going to get much women here).

How'd I sort this mess out?
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6696|Not Scotland Anymore!
Make her finish with you.
RedVigor
+3|6655
Fuck her mum, one extra strike on the headboard and the GF will chuck you, saving you the hassle, job done.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6662|Sweden
Dont give a shit about those female creatures and live alone or masturbate infront of the computerscreen.
SargeJp
+87|6719|Canada

JON.ANTONSSON wrote:

Dont give a shit about those female creatures and live alone or masturbate infront of the computerscreen.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6628| United States of America
ummmmm......hmmm..................i dont know...............hmmmmmm.........i wonder whats on TV?
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6584|birmingham,uk
tell her the truth because

women + truth = bad things

if you do 1t to stay with her by any chance

lie lie Lie LIE LIE......

lol
M3Z-X
[KNTL] - Kill Now Think Later
+28|6500|London, England
awwww dude that sucks i hate break ups! (im sorta emo lol so u covered what i do lol) hay be a man n just tell ehr straight shell respect u more in the end than if u lie to her n plus liers are just wankas n hay try to gt help wid the se xaddiction cause ull find it hard to stick wid one girl if u dont!!!!
-botivix-
Damn

M3Z-X wrote:

awwww dude that sucks i hate break ups! (im sorta emo lol so u covered what i do lol) hay be a man n just tell ehr straight shell respect u more in the end than if u lie to her n plus liers are just wankas n hay try to gt help wid the se xaddiction cause ull find it hard to stick wid one girl if u dont!!!!
emo-tastic little people = annoying. shut up.
M3Z-X
+28|6500|London, England
shut the fuck up ffs what is it wid everyone ow i hate emos they are so gay yadayadyada god ur beginnign to soudn like a fuckign retard bunch of pricks i dont tell u hwo to dress or act so u can go shuv ur tiny prick up ur dogs ass mate!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

-botivix- wrote:

M3Z-X wrote:

M3Z-X is quite definately not little
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky
therapy?
-botivix-
Damn

liquidat0r wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

M3Z-X wrote:

M3Z-X is quite definately not little
i beg to differ
M3Z-X
+28|6500|London, England
ty liquidat0r lol god fuckign nazi ass bastards being pricks about emos u want summing to ave a go at go laugh at a chav fuckign dirty scum! cause all the fecking trouble!  what wud u ratehr have a tango orange chav bitch or a fuckign hot ass emo chick! hmmmm i think i know ....... what id go for.... but obviously u rape dogs so it doesnt rlei matter to u !
Knifey McStabstab
Don't lock my topic!
+32|6478|Indiana

M3Z-X wrote:

shut the fuck up ffs what is it wid everyone ow i hate emos they are so gay yadayadyada god ur beginnign to soudn like a fuckign retard bunch of pricks i dont tell u hwo to dress or act so u can go shuv ur tiny prick up ur dogs ass mate!
uhh...what? Was that English?
-botivix-
Damn

Knifey McStabstab wrote:

M3Z-X wrote:

uhh...what? Was that English?
i dont think it was. its emo-talk.
M3Z-X
+28|6500|London, England
i spelt 3 fuckign words wrong woopie.... its so amazing shall i correct them for u ! beggining, sound, fucking there we go dick face!!!!  that better for u !?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

If you ignore them long enough, they will go away. I promise
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

E7IX3R wrote:

I hate break ups. Not that I sit in a corner and cry whilst listening to Scene Asthetic or something emo like that. I hate them because I hate hurting other people that have been so close. 8 Months nearly and today is the final straw I think.

I've been a bad boyfriend, I've lied and I've cheated, but to her I am the world. I want out, I'm bored of the routine, I dont know how we've even lasted this long. I'm always flirting with other girls, complimenting them, it upsets her but I don't stop. I can't.

Its just the way I am. 19 years old and wanting to fuck every hot girl I see. Someone said I was a sex addict and so I googled it up. Found a site that asked all these questions. 19 of them, at the end it said "if you answered yes to any of these questions then you are a sex addict" I answered yes to 17 of them.

I'm weak, I'm a coward. I just cant tell her straight that I want it to be over. But I know some part of me will still want her. But then I'll still want about 10 other girls just to have sex with.

I've posted this here because it's the only forum I'm ever active on and has a large community of guys (obviously being a forum for a war game, not going to get much women here).

How'd I sort this mess out?
Been there recently. You just gotta say 'It's over.' and cut all contact. It'll hurt you as much as it'll hurt her but that's tough shit. And you will at some point pick up the phone to dial her number but you GOTTA resist. She'll obviously look for a reason and I think the reason is obvious in your case: "I don't love you anymore."

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-05 16:26:19)

Buzerk1
+44|6806
You should stop being in a "exclusive relationship" type first if you are not ready for it.... starting by ending this one ASAP....
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

M3Z-X wrote:

ty liquidat0r lol god fuckign nazi ass bastards being pricks about emos u want summing to ave a go at go laugh at a chav fuckign dirty scum! cause all the fecking trouble!  what wud u ratehr have a tango orange chav bitch or a fuckign hot ass emo chick! hmmmm i think i know ....... what id go for.... but obviously u rape dogs so it doesnt rlei matter to u !
a) your welcome
b) learn to type
c) shut up
disfunctionalass
Banned
+6|6476
just tell her she doesnt do it for you anymore
M3Z-X
+28|6500|London, England
i dont go away eva ...... believe me ill haunt ur fucking dreams till the day u fucking die!!!!!

and dud just tell ehr da truth abotu what going on if u dont shell find out somewhere down the line n then shell get pissed at u like when ur wid anova girl n then ull lose that girl as well so truths alwasy the way believe me!

EMO FTW!!!!
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6596|Sea to globally-cooled sea
hey man.

part of being a man is knowing that part of you always wants sex, but knowing how to focus it or control it.

I'm 24, married 2 years, and I want sex waaaaaaay more than my wife does.  I'm sure most married men will agree with me.  I'd have sex 28 times a week.

It's hard to focus it.  And it's hard to keep your mind on only one women, especially the way girls dress and behave these days.  Damn

If you don't feel you are ready for a serious relationship, you don't have to be in one.  Breaking up sucks.  I had a serious gf before my wife, and when I broke up with her she cried for 10 minutes and I felt helpless...you just gotta let them cry.  and then they'll be bitchy because they seem to think the best way to deal with it is to lash out at you.  you gotta let them do that.

My advice to you is, whatever you decide to do, respect yourself and the women around you.

Good luck, bud.

Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6564|Europe and goddamn proud of it

M3Z-X wrote:

i dont go away eva ...... believe me ill haunt ur fucking dreams till the day u fucking die!!!!!

and dud just tell ehr da truth abotu what going on if u dont shell find out somewhere down the line n then shell get pissed at u like when ur wid anova girl n then ull lose that girl as well so truths alwasy the way believe me!

EMO FTW!!!!
Calm down m8, think about your blood pressure!
Take a pie from DoctorFruitloops!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard