Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6688|So Cal
Shem

I 'think'.. don't quote me on this, but you like to play on Karkand?

Lot of ratio's below 1:1 in kits, army, maps... try and improve there.. set some goals, go after them 1 at a time.

good to see you working on your medals.  Nice variety, try and get those vets, bronze is an ugly color (I should take this advice too)

not terrible, not great, I think you can raise all that up if you put ur mind to it.

Good luck!

Last edited by Tripp (2006-07-05 14:32:07)

Dwit
+34|6671
Some1 rate me please
disfunctionalass
Banned
+6|6667
Trippy982

Stats are good, nice k/d ratio, spm is just ok, accuracy is good, most of your time as a sniper, maybe take the time to gradually get those other kit times up and get your golds

whos gonna rate me????

Last edited by disfunctionalass (2006-07-05 15:17:57)

[-GuNd4LF-]
+0|6667|Berlin, Germany

Dwit wrote:

Some1 rate me please
nice K/D ratios, above or near 1 everywhere.
lots of road kills in transport - got no driver's license i guess...
very skilled in the armor and with the at rocket.

definitely no karkand-only-gamer. favorite map wake. very pleasant!
spent only 33% of time in vehicles - that's nice too.

in spite of that, the SPM is quite good.

relatively low best rounds but a nice collection of stars anyway.

all in all quite similar to my stats but often a bit better

keep it up!

edit: uh too slow. one moment I'll check the next one

Last edited by [-GuNd4LF-] (2006-07-05 15:13:47)

The_Fighting_69th
Combat medic
+6|6914
Great record on Warlord, Decent SPM.  Nice collection of awards, that darn crew service ribbon has evaded me thus far, lol.  Very little lone wolf time (rare for a sniper from what I see).

Last edited by The_Fighting_69th (2006-07-05 15:16:58)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6670|Minnesota eh
gundalf

u have lotz of medals, good with most of ur guns, good pilot too, just lay off karkand a little, like i started too.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6688|London (At Heart)

Fighting,

all round alright, (better than me), not long until your promotion, however perhaps you should try and make sure you get sergeant major

Oh and to tripp, I haven't played Karkand in 20 hours of play time, I've finally moved on, heh.

Shem
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6834
Please rate my stats!!!!!!!!!
disfunctionalass
Banned
+6|6667
Someone who does not rate the persons stats above them should not be rated.

intended for Dwit and REDRAGON12345

Last edited by disfunctionalass (2006-07-05 15:22:04)

REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6834
Your stats suck, you only play Karkand and you need more shiny medals and badges!
The_Fighting_69th
Combat medic
+6|6914
wow, lot of gold in the awards section, maybe lay of Karkand a little, j/k  Not far off from that medal of valor.

@shem: I can't fly worth a crap so no Sgt. Maj for me lol.  You don't see to many Master Guns in the game anyway.

Last edited by The_Fighting_69th (2006-07-05 15:34:18)

REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6834
Rate my stats please!!!
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6891|Rochester, NY
Good Stats!

You are above norm on everything...

Try getting your Vet. Aviator Badge for the General Stars... Everything else look good for your league...

Last edited by BlackLegion42 (2006-07-05 15:40:34)

[-GuNd4LF-]
+0|6667|Berlin, Germany

IA_Mr.Casual wrote:

gundalf

u have lotz of medals, good with most of ur guns, good pilot too, just lay off karkand a little, like i started too.
yeah, right. i started playing SF a few weeks ago and otherwise i mostly play wake atm...

your stats:
very good SPM (ok, not to hard playing karkand that much),
but also very good K/D, especially with guns and explosives.
absolutely no vehicle-whore...

wow, huge amount of stars!

edit: i already got rated, please proceed with BlackLegion42

Last edited by [-GuNd4LF-] (2006-07-05 15:41:24)

disfunctionalass
Banned
+6|6667

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

Your stats suck, you only play Karkand and you need more shiny medals and badges!
funny how you say that and look at your karkand time also. Maybe you should keep in mind your own stats and time played before you try to knock someones stats down
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6683

disfunctionalass wrote:

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

funny how you say that and look at your karkand time also. Maybe you should keep in mind your own stats and time played before you try to knock someones stats down
It doenst matter how much he has played karkand. Look at his times for other maps before talking. Your SPM, and K/D are good. You dont whore vehicles which is very good, but your inf stats arent that great. Try getting your vet vehicle badges so you can get gen much later lol.

http://bf2s.com/player/68535198/

@Hyper, yeh I do need to whore vehicles but I rarely play jet maps due to the lack of infantry combat and also I get tkd when I go for jets most of the time. Im also the last person to get to vehicles anyway.

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-07-05 17:18:04)

aLi3nZ
+138|6668|New Zealand
^ Good with claymore and knife, overall K/D ratio isn't great but probably is a result of being a medic. Might be good idea to use amour more. 

My Stats: http://bf2s.com/player/58639347/
Couldn't care less about badges, only ones that concern me are Gold, Silver, Bronze
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6755|Iceland

aLi3nZ wrote:

^ Good with claymore and knife, overall K/D ratio isn't great but probably is a result of being a medic. Might be good idea to use amour more. 

Couldn't care less about badges, only ones that concern me are Gold, Silver, Bronze
OK a tip for u:

Choose the AT kit, go in a tank/jet kill 10 ppl.
Play other maps, Karkand is for ppl like Volx.

Baisicly

n00b tuber in karkand

[rant over me now ^_^]
aLi3nZ
+138|6668|New Zealand

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

OK a tip for u:

Choose the AT kit, go in a tank/jet kill 10 ppl.
Play other maps, Karkand is for ppl like Volx.

Baisicly

n00b tuber in karkand

[rant over me now ^_^]
Hey that’s EX n00b tuber now. I haven’t used the damn thing since that patch that nurfed it. And who the hell is Volx> All I know, I was born to play Karkland. I only play other maps for clan practice and unranked. And AT / Tank / Jet = the sux. Infantry slaughter is where the action is.

As for you.
Amour whore on Karkland. Chopper whore on Sharqui Penisula, Plane whore on Gulf of Oman. Your good at them all, so can't blame you as long as its enjoyable. Ex N00b tuber (Like myself.) Excellent with knife / claymore / grenade 

SPM is good
Overall K/D ratio is good.
Decent with assault rifle.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2006-07-05 19:16:53)

(BRU)Timothy
+5|6848|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
ali3nZ - you don't have a high rank, but nice SPM. You should try some map other then Karkand Nice KD ratio for assault rifles! Maybe you should try some kit other then medic But nice SPM for (I assume) a new player!
Brissles
+2|6673
Alienz,

Very nice SPM
Not bad KDR
Good player on foot
I'd guess you have a nice framerate

Unfortunately only 88hrs all on Karkand; not hard to achieve with dedication, also extremely easy without going for badges (look at top10 lawl)

Overall, pretty good

Last edited by Brissles (2006-07-05 19:08:29)

vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6752|Australia
Brissles,

A bit of a vehicle and command whore, but apparently pretty good at it. So I don't suppose I can blame you for that.

Enjoy.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6950|Singapore

Work on that teamwork score.
CloakedStarship
+76|6726
Hello everybody.  Cloaked here, im new to the community so i figured id put my first post in this thread.  I'd sure like to see what the battlefield community has to think of my 1st sergent-ness.

btw, wonderful website.  And once more.. hello

http://www.bf2s.com/player/41337104/

Last edited by CloakedStarship (2006-07-05 19:28:28)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6950|Singapore

Yeah well done. You already failed to keep the thread on topic with your first damn post Welcome anyway

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard