GK_Jonezer
+0|6754|Seattle
I got %50.79 accuracy with a sniper rifle and am curious how I stack up against other players. I looked at the top ten guys and have them all beat fairly handily except >Broggi< who's at %51.5.

Anyways was wondering if there's a way to get a list of the best players accuracy wise with different weapons?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6780|AUS, Canberra
my accuracy sux casue i spend alot of time shooting at random shit for fun, not so much just at the emeny!!
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6748|Pakistan/England
I think accuracy isnt the best way to judge how good a sniper is, cos people may prefer to snipe from really far away (like me). for example on wake island i spend around half the round on that little arty island sniping people and getting a decent amount of kills for only a death or two (from enemy arty usually). this kinda brings my accuracy down but increases my k/d ratio, which i wanna increase to 2:1. But good job at the 50% + accuracy u got
GK_Jonezer
+0|6754|Seattle
Right I'm not saying I'm the greatest sniper or anything but I just wondered if theres a way to get a list.

BTW why are my stats not at the bottom of my messages like all you cats??
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6784|NRW,Germany

GK_Jonezer wrote:

BTW why are my stats not at the bottom of my messages like all you cats??
Propably cause you didn´t copy the BB-Code from your Stats Page into your signature ^^
Maiorano
+1|6762|Chicago
How much do you think accuracy has to do with your connection?  I'm curious what you guys think becasue I've noticed in certain 64 player servers, a little bit of lag means I have to lead my target by a step or two more to get a hit...also, is it wrong that I smile whenever I get that first shot in on a prone enemy, and he just spins around wildly on the ground looking for the shooter, but doesn't run or move position?  I always like to wait an extra second before the kill shot just for dramatic effect...

43% acc here, and I really should start playing sniper again more often, but the lure of ribbons and badges got me for a bit...

Also, I didn't search for this, but any tips on getting more one shot-one kills?  I can never seem to pop his head though a scope...

-M
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6851|Missoula, MT
I know who's not the most accurate... 
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6856|Australia
lol my puter aint the best so sometimes i shoot at what looks like a person far away in the distance but turns out to be a bush or somethin whoops and well you have to shoot anything that explodes! cause its cool! but even tho i do all that mines still 41%acc

however latley iv noticed the accuracy of the guns seems to be mmm whack? or maybe im just gettin worse
Bravery
+-1|6779
Dunno, I don't really snipe that much because every single Battlefield engine has been terrible for people who like to play sniper.
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6797|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
Sniping is actually all I do. I'm #32 and planning on climbing to #1. I use the m24 mostly. My accuracy is at 50% with sniper rifle. Latency has just about everything todo w/ it. any server steady over 150 and I'm out. I'm extremely competitive, I play to relax and achieve my own personal goals. Lag gives me zero pleasure, especially 'skippers'. However If I'm boxin around for me kicks, I'll mash the 'tab' key to see the rates, then might adjust accordingly.

[GDC]SinnFein
GK_Jonezer
+0|6754|Seattle
Well you guys might improve your accuracy by not shooting barrels until there's a bad guy laying next to it (one of my alltime favs).  Also there's some bullet drop - I believe if you are on the crane at Oman shooting at the hotel roof (use this as a distance measure - its at the extreme range of the gun) aim a cunthair above the guys head.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6790|Alabama Coast, USA
Sure you don't mean the TV station?  On the crane, you're basically right over the hotel, and no one can get up there without a lift from a hilo (well... maybe you can jump down from the crane... but I think it's a little far away for that, and not low enough to make it with a parachute).

My accuracy is about 48-49%... but if you really wanted to up your accuracy, sacrificing effectiveness, of course, you can go MEC or PLA with the stock rifle, and just shoot the hell out of tanks, hilos, and other manned vehicles.  You'll not do any appreciable damage, of course... but they'll be easy hits (and you won't have to do it often to overcome missed shots from normal sniping).  No matter what the stat, there's a punk way to increase it... so I don't really care about them (and of course... none of mine are that great, lol).
Anima05
+1|6770
I have 65% accuracy, I mostly use the M24 because it's the most accurate by far.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6792|The Hague, Holland
Time : 12:59:07 
Kills : 376
Deaths : 215
Acc : 60.34%

I wouldnt say I suck as a sniper, do I?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6847
I have Targeted guys that were so  far away  the Tags didnt light Because I was leading them maybe ? I
felt like s@#$ Cuase he was mine I also return fire at muzzle Flashes  And Sometime Fire blind At a flag in the Fog if the Enemy is Turning it. this all brings my acuracy down but who cares . I have gotten Blind luck kills in each way.
GK_Jonezer
+0|6754|Seattle
Alright well come to think of it I have put alot of lead into blackhawks hoping for that lucky strike so yeah I guess the whole accuracy thing is kinda pointless.
GK_Jonezer
+0|6754|Seattle

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

Sure you don't mean the TV station?
Naw the one on Gulf of Oman.

BTW anyone know why the figures for death by shotgun and defib seem so anomalously high? My clanmates have the same issue. Thanks
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6773

I'm at 41% accuracy, those of you in the 60's% are damn amazing. However, I would love to see how fast snipers get their shots out at their targets. This really can't be tracked but it'd be a nice number.

Imagine a duel between two snipers. Accuracy is a small part of the equation, especially when the difference is missing 6 shots out of 10 vs 4 shots out of 10, but really whoever aims and shoots first can have the upper hand.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6784|Nova Scotia, Canada

The guys with the 60%+ accuracy only have 150 and 300 or so kills with the rifle, so that means not many shots taken, which leads to not many misses.......ya know?
neavrys
+0|6799|Sherbrooke, QC, CA
Sniper Rifles
TIME       03:24:47
KILL        108
DEATH    69
Ratio      1.57
ACC      51.51%

I always use the M95 no other. But M95 did often 95% dommage, so I finish a guys with pistol this "&/$ my stats.
lt.lockz
+1|6763
Sniper Rifles 04:40:39 52 112 0.46 52.87% 253,758 ....

sniping is fun when you kill ppl.... but the wait kills me im likely to run around with my knife or pistol and get killed.
Anima05
+1|6770
wow I don't know why people use the M95 over the M24. I don't know about you, but I miss the the M95 way too much, especially when aiming for the head
CackNBallz
+45|6753|Toronto, Canada

GK_Jonezer wrote:

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

Sure you don't mean the TV station?
Naw the one on Gulf of Oman.

BTW anyone know why the figures for death by shotgun and defib seem so anomalously high? My clanmates have the same issue. Thanks
The deaths aren't the weapons that you died from.  It is what you held in your hands when you died.  I have zero kills with the defibrillator but many more deaths.  I know that I have only died once by a defib and that was because the enemy was trying to revive the guy that was under me.  I also know I have died quite a few times trying to revive people.

Last edited by CackNBallz (2005-11-16 18:25:26)

divided
Clear!
+3|6783
A little off topic but I dont think it deserves it's own post.  What is the global rating of kits and weapons based off of? I'm pretty good in the pistol ranks.  I would like to know what I have to do to make my G.R. closer to 1, which is only about 200 or so off.  I would also like to know what the #1 pistolers pistol stats are.

Last edited by divided (2005-11-16 18:29:57)

[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6797|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

GK_Jonezer wrote:

I got %50.79 accuracy with a sniper rifle and am curious how I stack up against other players. I looked at the top ten guys and have them all beat fairly handily except >Broggi< who's at %51.5.

Anyways was wondering if there's a way to get a list of the best players accuracy wise with different weapons?
Do you mean top 10 snipes? I think u mean (out of the top 10 points/rank lads, broggi, when he does use snipe, has a 51%)? right? just checkin'.

The lower # snipes definately will have higher % in most cases. Then once you get into the groove, you can raise it up slowly. 'Little Chinky But', the top Sniper in BF2 for a coupla months now,  has a 48%.

[GDC]SinnFein - Sniper Rifle:
kills: ~5,900
kill asst:~2,000
deaths:~2,200
k/d: 2.0
acc: 49%
ranking: 31
hours: 177hours w/ rifle in hand

now  MUCH different is Sniper KIT! The numbers for sniper kits are not the real #'s for a sniper. example, ur a cmd and a snipe, or a tanker while a snipe, even a pilot while a snipe! these points count towards the sniper points. hardly an indication of an effective sniper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard