imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6792|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, We've had up a 32 man 24/7 Night Maps server up for about 3 weeks and noticed that the only players come is on the weekends and thus empty throughout the rest of the week, of course that is when people were in school. I've read a couple RECENT posts observing "National Night Map Remembrance". Should we bring back our 24/7 Night Map server?? We have alot of members that want Karkand unfortunately. And I've noticed a drop off -- mainly because of the patch --- in game play.

As of right now we got a 50-man instead of the 32. And we put 24/7 Night Maps on it, because I really enjoy Night Flight and Leviathan - Devils Perch I can do without. But for this weekend we'll probably move to Karkand because we have enough to fill it at any given time, I just don't want another Karkand because we already have 50mil of them. Those of you that played with NVG's can agree it takes more tactic and assurance and skill than lobbing grenades over a wall. It involves more teamwork and VIOP as your NVG's "run out" -- Nothing like running an ATV into the water when your NVG's run out. Snipers have to have real skill also, actually I think all kits get a workout at Ben Stiller's GLOBO-GYM. Nothing like riding your forks into an enemy while driving a forklift. Why are people afraid of change? Why are people afraid of the dark? Should there be a 24/7 Night Map server??

Due to the graphic content of the 1.3 crashes Its gonna be hard to fill I know..and its new.

Do you guys think this will populate? New Server its 50-man...better than our 32!!

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/208.64.64.61:16567.png

Last edited by imdead (2006-06-23 00:21:54)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6770|The United Center
Yes!  24/7 Night Maps!  When I make two versions of BF2 and update to 1.3 I'll play on there.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6717|Vancouver BC Canada
The only SF maps i actually like!!!
imdead
Death StatPadder
Unfortunately Ima try this weekend to fill, but since this 1.3 patch is crashing every friggin' six hours, we might move it temporarily until they release the fix in July. So for awhile it'll be up ...
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6557|Edmonton Alberta
im going to add this to my favorites
and hopefully you guys can get it up and going often as i really like the night maps and hardly ever play them
NASTIE_BUTLER
+55|6773|3 Miles west of smurf village
Wow....something we truly have in common Imdead.  I love night maps....especially night flight.  The NEW NA$TY_BUTLER will be there.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Oh cool. Haha! Well we do, AS I like Night FLight also, I think it's the best infantry map. Hell there is only ONE tank and it doesn't last long and rarely used. It really fun it's hard to see. I wont have mines or clays kill friendlies either.. I like Leviathans Sub Pen, Love fighting in that, they couldve left the rest of the flags out of it, just the Sub Pen is worth it! I crashed the Helo in there as someone was lifting the bridge.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6569
ill be there : D.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6649|Los Angeles, California, US.
I'll be there.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6675
I love night maps, we need more of then. I think its bullshit that we dont have more servers that play them.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6683|Canada Eh?

the_outsider38 wrote:

The only SF maps i actually like!!!
me too if you do that itll be on my favs for sure.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
There should be a 24/7 server for every map.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6560|Search Whore killing fields
EA should skip 2142 and come out with a nights map booster. All the BF2 maps, are night. Night Oman.
MagiCandy
+18|6677
I can never find any populated night map severs. Although the armory sever runs Devil's Perch and Night Flight along with a few day maps.
Souljah
+42|6690

TrollmeaT wrote:

There should be a 24/7 server for every map.
ya 24/7 mass derstruction FTW!
NA$TY_BUTLER
+3|6540|An flat in Smurf Village

imdead wrote:

Oh cool. Haha! Well we do, AS I like Night FLight also, I think it's the best infantry map. Hell there is only ONE tank and it doesn't last long and rarely used. It really fun it's hard to see. I wont have mines or clays kill friendlies either.. I like Leviathans Sub Pen, Love fighting in that, they couldve left the rest of the flags out of it, just the Sub Pen is worth it! I crashed the Helo in there as someone was lifting the bridge.
You may enjoy Devils Perch if you set it to thirty two player map with the 64 players.....no port, market place, or causeway.  Its a tighter map.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6829|The planet Tophet
i didnt knnow about you guys ill play i got a whole summer to fill
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6554
Hell YEAH. Nights maps FTW.
King_Vegeta
+4|6651
Most definitely, Night Flight is my favorite BF2SF map and I am greatly disappointed when all I ever see is 24/7 SF Day Map severs. It's time to go back in the dark for some stealthy Special Forces action of what the expansion pack is all about! Just watch the SF intro more often..doesn't it just make you want to be there?!?
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6554
Watch the BF2 intro and tell me how many times have you seen an actual battle like that. Most of the time its a bunch of noobs tking for planes and choppers and hopping around on the airfield in that map.
obstacle02
+3|6539
i will actually go as far as to clone myself 31 times and have the server always populated just so that there will be one. it's what i've always wanted, now that i actually got SF reinstalled onto my computer.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6557|Edmonton Alberta
the crow clan also runs a 24/7 night maps server i dont have the ip rigth now and i dont feel like loading up SF to look for the ip so i will get it and post it tomorrow night when i come home for work

ive had a bunch of fun this weekend playing on that server....was full basically all weekend and monday
KVNY
+25|6679|SoCal
I'd personally like to see more servers running all sf maps.  I like the night maps, but i also like the day maps.
bogo24dk
+26|6529
Well i am in to. I love the night maps they are great. And i can see there are a lot of servers out there wich run the night maps. But the problem is that no one is playing. I am force to join servers with a high ping to play the maps .
XIthRyker
+7|6677
wats the "most played" pics for nght maps?

And yes get rid of it, nigh maps suck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard