Riddicker
+40|6555|Germany - Bavaria
Just a moment ago i played commander on Leviathan! I saw they wanted to steal the heli, so i dropped a car! Both died and immediately kicked me! Was on the CsA Tryouts Server! I donĀ“t think thats okay, because if Ea gives us the chance to throw, why not do it? All those noobs who think kicking people if they die should better stop playing!
The best was the message:
Kicked because of excessive team killing! LOL! What kind of stupid admins!
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6728|Oregon
some clan servers are nutorious for giving admin to 10-yr-olds who piss their pants when they get killed. dont worry about it, find a new server.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command
vehichle drop = new weapon.
Good for laughs too, it made commander role much funner. Taking out snipers with cartillery, oh yeah.
Riddicker
+40|6555|Germany - Bavaria
Think so to! I like dropping cars on those snipers, and sometimes even tanks explode! Great show, and they ask why! LOL
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6539|Denmizzark!!
cartillary sucks.. I would have kicked you to..
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6748|In your head
It is up to server....if they post no cartillery in server rules then do NOT do it!! But if they don't do it and if they kick you don't go back to that server.....it aint that hard it is after all just a game.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK
Cartillery = kick!
agreed
panzer830x
+4|6525

sgt.sonner wrote:

cartillary sucks.. I would have kicked you to..
you are so retarded ohh i would have kicked you tooo...shut up your just some 10 year old who doesnt liked getting bitch slapped by the enemy commander
Capt_ghost89
run and gun
+4|6519
i was playing last night with some of my clan guys and i was on the opposite team as them. well one was commander, so he kept dropping cars on me when i was trying to fly the chopper away. we were on ts too, so it was actually pretty funny. one time i actually kept the car on the top of it and carried it for awhile. untill it slipped off the back. i was trying to go drop it back on my friend haha
panzer830x
+4|6525

Capt_ghost89 wrote:

i was playing last night with some of my clan guys and i was on the opposite team as them. well one was commander, so he kept dropping cars on me when i was trying to fly the chopper away. we were on ts too, so it was actually pretty funny. one time i actually kept the car on the top of it and carried it for awhile. untill it slipped off the back. i was trying to go drop it back on my friend haha
lmao,lmao...brilliant a classic story
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK
being sqaushed by a vehicle is the most annoying thung ever... but doing it is so much fun!
panzer830x
+4|6525

liquidat0r wrote:

Cartillery = kick!
agreed
id ban your ass just cause how stupid you are
panzer830x
+4|6525

liquidat0r wrote:

being sqaushed by a vehicle is the most annoying thung ever... but doing it is so much fun!
so you bitch then you say how coool it is to do it...make up your damn mind
summerstone
+1|6737|Epsom, UK
I totally agree that dropping cars on armour, snipers, squads and heli's is a load of fun but I do get a little annoyed when the opposing commander keeps dropping cars on my artillery sticks.

The only response is to do the same and I just find it limits both of our scoring potential... we end up fighting it out for a lower double point score.

I guess it keeps the infantry happy though! No artillery on Karkland? Ooh nice.

http://bf2s.com/player/44565627/
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6574|Bristol UK
my view is and this is only my 2 cents worth, if it can be done its not against ROE therefore not kick/ bannable. I say this in a respectable view with out exploiting clithches, which unfortunantly cartillery is not.
I gotta say even tho cartillery anoys be big time its not really bannable/kickable.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6555|San Diego, CA, USA
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

Kicking for abusing vehicle drops can be likened to kicking for dolphin diving/bunny hopping in the pre-1.2 days. You are allowed to make MINOR gameplay rules such as this. It's abuse and isn't fun for anyone but the commander and a waste of cars. I'll do it if it's not against the rules. If it is, I respect that. IF it is against the rules but they don't say it, I don't respect that.
Toonces7
+11|6581|Iowa
I was playing on warlord once and shot the enemy commander trying to take one of our points.  I was in a tank recapping the neutral flag when his cartillary hit my tank and it spontaneously exploded!!  I had a good laugh with him.  I got no problems using carillary against snipers who don't move the entire round, but i'd never use it as a defense against capping flags.
Avarice
+41|6579|London, UK
Firstly, CsA server is wicked, I played there for ages.

Secondly, I would've kicked you too, car drops aren't there for that purpose and you're abusing a privilege.

*Prepares for negative karma*

I'm only voicing an opinion.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6649|England
you, TC, are a prime example of Cougars,...punk...
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6548|Sammamish, WA
I would point out, however, that if it's possible for commanders to repair their assets by dropping supply crates on them it ought to be equally permissable to drop vehicles on them to blow them up. Furthermore, how is dropping a vehicle on, say, a sniper's head any different from dropping a supply crate on him?

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2006-07-05 13:22:28)

sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6539|Denmizzark!!
Today 22:23:44 -1 Cartillery = kick! i love you. I want to fuck your asshole   

whoever gave me this is fucking gay..
*RIP*gonzo21
+11|6531|Texas

whilsky wrote:

my view is and this is only my 2 cents worth, if it can be done its not against ROE therefore not kick/ bannable. I say this in a respectable view with out exploiting clithches, which unfortunantly cartillery is not.
I gotta say even tho cartillery anoys be big time its not really bannable/kickable.
EXACTLY! If it is possible to kill some one with cartillery then so be it. Glitches on the other hand are cheating, they are not intended by Dice or EA. The car drop was. And think about it, if a car falls on you, that will probably hurt or kill you.
shice
+9|6521|every1 h8's Germany
I was kicked for cartillery just yesterday in the evening.

Funny thing about it is i never dropped a vehicle without a request.

Some squad got messed up by a sniper they couldnt reach, so one of them requested a vehicle drop. I didnt really look / care where it was, i just accepted and then got kicked but i dont give a rats ass.
elite
+89|6721|Sheffield, England
cartillery is pathetic!!!

thats all i gota say, only noobs cartillery.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard