.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6697
EA/ We recognize that this has been a very trying time for everyone who enjoys Battlefield 2

Me/ - yeah i know the hard way.

EA/ and are putting forth every effort to improve upon the issues that are causing some players frustration.

ME/- oh really, then WHERES THE FUCKING HOTFIX?

EA/- The DICE team has been reviewing player feedback gathered from forums, email, and the ranker server providers in an effort to provide the best possible step forward from 1.3.

ME/ -THEN READ THIS! F#&%#$KERS

EA/ -While this work has been highly focused on bug fixing the team has also managed to put some work towards new content.Some groups have noticed the testing of a new map "Road to Jalalabad" being run on our test servers. This map will be included in our next patch release and is not part of a new booster pack. Some of the items on the change list for this next step are:

Reversion: Allowing unlocks on unranked servers -

Me/ should have been done already

Fix/Reversion: We fixed the issue preventing mod teams from running multiple game modes in one map list.

Me/ ok

Tuning: We have lowered the number of players needed to start a ranked game.

Me/ do i smell stat padders?

Tuning: We have made some modifications to the vehicle drop feature introduced in 1.3. These changes should reduce the overall impact of "cartillery" on game play.

Me/ ok,

Crash Fix: We have located and fixed a crash connected to 1.3.

Me/ THEN REALEASE THE HOTFIX FFS! we are DIEING here, I CAN"T EVEN PLAY THE GAME, AS YOU SAID WE ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO FIX THE PROBLEMS

EA/ These are only a small portion of the fixes being worked on for our next step. We would also like to announce that we will be holding an Open Beta in early July for this next patch. We will have public servers hosted, Beta files available on mirror sites, and specific threads for feedback during this Beta period hosted on the EA forums.

Me/ Great this means even longer for a patch.

EA/ As always keep your eyes on this space for all the latest Battlefield News.

Me/ Can't wait. (sarcasm) great game btw.

Last edited by .:silent-liquids:. (2006-07-01 18:39:35)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command
Ya!
+13|6697
thanks you for the Karma - whoever gave it to  me.
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico
"Me/ Great this means even longer for a patch."

wouldnt put the patch thru more tests than less be better..? because if it had another problem i'm sure you wouldnt be cool with that either.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6615|Cambridge UK
Me/ If you feel so strongly and have that many issues with EA why are you still here? BF2 is an OLD game, and yet it still has one of the biggest communities, i think EA know what they are doing.

I'm not having a go at you, i just don't get all the anti EA stuff on the forums... Don't like them? Don't use their software...
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6753|London

Kontrolfreq wrote:

Me/ If you feel so strongly and have that many issues with EA why are you still here? BF2 is an OLD game, and yet it still has one of the biggest communities, i think EA know what they are doing.
It doesn't have any competition (until ET:QW comes out.)
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
zer0fus10n
+14|6522
how did you get a conversation with ea is what i want to know :S and how do we know all that shits not bullshit
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6538|Belgium

I always wanted to do this:
https://www.orlyowl.com/orly.jpg
+13|6697
its from thier lastest news release. what they said they would do. I'm just haveing a go at them becuase the game should not be how it is. what annnoys me is they keep saying they will do stuff but they don't. They say "and are putting forth every effort to improve upon the issues that are causing some players frustration" and then say they have located the problem of the crash bug. Yet no Hotfix? Valued customers can't even run your software and your sitting back and not realseing a FIX? WTF
Volatile
+252|6715|Sextupling in Empire

All I can say is, anyone who is pissed off at how this game has turned out should not purchase their next game(2142). If you do, you're a TOOL!
ikillyou9090
+24|6558
ea is dying slowly, its like a 90 yr old grandma.. slowly...dying...byebye grandma ea.

btw i 100% agree with you, this game is a joke now.
ValentijnR
+18|6564
it's a game!

EA isnt your water supplier or anything...

there is more in life then just bf2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard