Afrika_18
+26|6512
I was pretty frickin' good at the demo...regularly in the top 3, between 20-30 kills/round with relatively few deaths.  Now I'm getting fucking raped.  Even in a tank I'm getting pwnd.  Did everyone suck this bad when they switched to full version (please don't answer: "nope, only you suck that bad")?

P.S: Armored Fury and Euroforce are awesome!  I don't know why everyone bitches about Euroforce, the maps and weapons on it are my fave so far.  Love the P90!  But the left handed tanks take some getting used to.  More people should play Euroforce!!
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

just go away, right now, leave
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
no wait,come back! we have so much too tell you!!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6611|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Afrika_18 wrote:

(please don't answer: "nope, only you suck that bad")?
nope, only you suck that bad

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-07-05 09:59:03)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
a firey hole should suit you pretty nicely...
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

no, go drown in a lake, with your computer
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6503|Denmizzark!!
"Enemy Boat spotted!"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

btw whoever karma -1'd me thank you very much, and if you would leave your name next time i will karma +1 u
spawnofthemist
Banned
sgt.sonner

enemy boat spotted is now useless..

think about your insults..

if you can't YTMND it, it's probably not funny.
Afrika_18
+26|6512

Miguel diaz wrote:

btw whoever karma -1'd me thank you very much, and if you would leave your name next time i will karma +1 u
That was me, actually.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

why thank you

unfortunately im out of karma right now

Last edited by Miguel diaz (2006-07-05 10:01:52)

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
lol i just found ol cotton wool buds in my trousers lol
spawnofthemist
Banned

Afrika_18 wrote:

Miguel diaz wrote:

That was me, actually.
lick my scrote
sgt.sonner
+146|6503|Denmizzark!!

spawnofthemist wrote:

sgt.sonner

enemy boat spotted is now useless..

think about your insults..

if you can't YTMND it, it's probably not funny.
"Enemy boat spotted!"

Btw.. I wasnt trying to insult him, I dont know the dude.. and thx for the -1..

Last edited by sgt.sonner (2006-07-05 10:04:05)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

spawnofthemist wrote:

Afrika_18 wrote:

Miguel diaz wrote:

That was me, actually.
lick my scrote
do you wish for there to be an "m" at the end of your sentence?

spawnofthemist
Banned
rofloflofl

that wasnt me

but you got a -1.. and you care about it lmao..

if i had any karma points left.. i'd give you one.. now fuck off

and @ geniusmanwhatever

scrote is a funnier word than scrotum

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-07-05 10:05:55)

TexRob
+3|6490
Well, I didn't play the demo.  I played BF1942 demo when it came out, and was consistently in the top 1-3 spots every match.  BF1942 came out and I remained in the top spots.  I pretty much stopped playing PC games, and haven't had a good PC in years, so I missed out on BFV and BF2 until a couple of months ago.  For one, I didn't care about kills and stats near as much because there was no tracking.  I cared about winning the match, and that was it.  Killing was a part of that, and I was good at it, but I am more concious of it now.  Anyhow, the point of this story is that when I came back to BF, with BF2 a couple of months ago, I had a very hard time by my standards.  My first 2-3 ranks I had a KDR of .3-.4, just plain miserable.  The kits are more defined now, and the competition is strong a year into the game.  You really have to know the kits, know the maps, and get into a groove.  I am now averaging I'd say about 2-3 KDR every round, with some as low as 1 KDR, and some as high as 20+ KDR (getting in armor on kark or ghost town against people who are terrible).  It's a little frustrating, as my stats still look bad, and I am a stats junkie (UT and NGstats got me hooked).  If you're a stat junkie I reccomend restarting once you get comfortable, I wish I had, my KDR would be at least 1.5-2 if you just took the last 30 days of play.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6790
Way to welcome someone to the forums everyone.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
wow, don't you just love the great sense of community on this forum. I wonder why people feel the need to be assholes all the time. People post on here because they want to discuss things. Why the constant insults? If you don't like what someone says, give a reasonable argument, rather than "kiss my arse" or something like that
sgt.sonner
+146|6503|Denmizzark!!

spawnofthemist wrote:

rofloflofl

that wasnt me

but you got a -1.. and you care about it lmao..

if i had any karma points left.. i'd give you one.. now fuck off
Yes im crying my heart out right now.. thinking of ways to kill myself..

Please dont cus at me good sir..
spawnofthemist
Banned

TexRob wrote:

Well, I didn't play the demo.  I played BF1942 demo when it came out, and was consistently in the top 1-3 spots every match.  BF1942 came out and I remained in the top spots.  I pretty much stopped playing PC games, and haven't had a good PC in years, so I missed out on BFV and BF2 until a couple of months ago.  For one, I didn't care about kills and stats near as much because there was no tracking.  I cared about winning the match, and that was it.  Killing was a part of that, and I was good at it, but I am more concious of it now.  Anyhow, the point of this story is that when I came back to BF, with BF2 a couple of months ago, I had a very hard time by my standards.  My first 2-3 ranks I had a KDR of .3-.4, just plain miserable.  The kits are more defined now, and the competition is strong a year into the game.  You really have to know the kits, know the maps, and get into a groove.  I am now averaging I'd say about 2-3 KDR every round, with some as low as 1 KDR, and some as high as 20+ KDR (getting in armor on kark or ghost town against people who are terrible).  It's a little frustrating, as my stats still look bad, and I am a stats junkie (UT and NGstats got me hooked).  If you're a stat junkie I reccomend restarting once you get comfortable, I wish I had, my KDR would be at least 1.5-2 if you just took the last 30 days of play.
QUICKLY!! SPAM THE PERSON GETTING THIS THREAD BACK ON TRACK!! LOL!!

https://andrewteman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/spam_1.jpg

and bennisboy..

kiss my arse

and sgt.sonner.. at least you're respecting your elders

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-07-05 10:07:33)

Afrika_18
+26|6512

TexRob wrote:

That's probably what I'll end up doing once I get into the swing of things -- start again.
sgt.sonner
+146|6503|Denmizzark!!

bennisboy wrote:

wow, don't you just love the great sense of community on this forum. I wonder why people feel the need to be assholes all the time. People post on here because they want to discuss things. Why the constant insults? If you don't like what someone says, give a reasonable argument, rather than "kiss my arse" or something like that
Its because we all have tiny penises..

But seriously I agree with you..
sgt.sonner
+146|6503|Denmizzark!!

spawnofthemist wrote:

and sgt.sonner.. at least you're respecting your elders
Lol:)
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

sgt.sonner wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Its because we all have tiny penises..

But seriously I agree with you..
wow no-one ever agrees with me, I ususlly end up gettin -karma for stuff like that from bearz or people

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard