TexRob
+3|6527
Sure, base raping opponents in planes and helis who are way-too-damn-good are annoying.  People who demand you get out of a plane or heli, C4 rammers, etc, all very annoying, but for the most part it's "part of the game". 

What I absolutely can't stand though, is people who either run in front of your transport/armor like a girl on the cell phone walking down the row in a grocery store parking lot.  If I get run over, it's my own damn fault 99% of the time.  The only time I find it annoying is when someone in armor backs up over people because they are not paying attention.  Then the people you TK because they wander in front of you, have the nerve to punish you, ahahaha!

Alas, these are not the worst offenders.  The dumbest people on your team are the people who try and squeeze between a wall and your vehicle when you are completely motionless, and then get themselves killed beecause they don't fit, and then punish you on top of that.  All for doing nothing more than sitting perfectly still.  There are variations of this, the guy that bails out of the helicopter right before you land it in a base, and gets squashed, or drives his jeep up to your vehicle and gets out and crushes himself and it gives you the TK, etc.

Basically, idiot teammates in general drive me nuts.  TKs unless by a nade, don't bother me a terrible amount.  Sure, they are annoying, but it's just laziness.  The vehicle crushers are just really dumb people who don't have any idea why they just died, those are the worst kind of people.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6717
One of the most annoying things that can happen though, aside from TKs, is when there is only 1 Support person near you and no Crates. They are too busy running away, that they don't even notice you desperately asking for ammo. Even when you shout it in their BLOODY EARS AT POINT BLANK RANGE, they continue to ignore you.

Urgh.
TexRob
+3|6527

tehmoogles wrote:

One of the most annoying things that can happen though, aside from TKs, is when there is only 1 Support person near you and no Crates. They are too busy running away, that they don't even notice you desperately asking for ammo. Even when you shout it in their BLOODY EARS AT POINT BLANK RANGE, they continue to ignore you.

Urgh.
Oh man, that is annoying.  People who steal your vehicle while you're repairing it are ultra annoying too.  I didn't include them because most people won't do it if they see you standing there wrenching on it.  I was like 23 and 1 on Ghost Town the other day and backed up to waterfront to repair.  I saw no dots on the map so started wrenching with my back to the building.  Blue dot appears, spawns by the building, runs past me wrenching and hops in and takes off, getting killed within 15 seconds.  Good times.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard