Poll

Who be with Italy in the World cup finals?

France75%75% - 79
Portugal24%24% - 25
Total: 104
SoC./Omega
+122|6511|Omaha, Nebraska!
I thought that Brazil and Germany would be in the finals, but i was wrong. Germany just lost to Italy 2-0 in the second overtime. Now post here and vote your opinion to who will be in the World Cup finals, Italy and France or Italy and Portugal. In my opinion France will join Italy in the finals? Anyone else?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Patch Chatter (1.3)?

woot! -1

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-07-04 15:29:04)

Capt_ghost89
run and gun
+4|6483
man that was not cool, im in ohio in the us and the game's not being aired till tonight. now i know germany lost, wow that really sucks i didnt expect to find out this way.....crap, well anyway,  i think it will be france.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6744|Nova Scotia, Canada

liquidat0r wrote:

Patch Chatter (1.3)?
That # at the bottom of the site is definitely the amount of people that posted in the wrong section in the past 3 days.
[11BC]HOOT
+4|6483
!!! Vive la FRANCE !!!

I'm French so i support my team but i'm really anxious for tomorrow, the match will be hard.
I don't like the Portugal team because they are not fair, always cheating... all Actors ! i think they don't want to win the world cup but the Oscar ! 11 Robert DeNiro....
I'm Fair play so GOOD MATCH AND may the best win... just hope a great final : ITALY-FRANCE

(Sry for my English)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
it would be portugal, france will never win!!!! lol. just kidding
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SoC./Omega
i didnt know where to put it
the bf2 news section wouldnt let me put a topic in there, no where else to put it
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

Prodie wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Patch Chatter (1.3)?
That # at the bottom of the site is definitely the amount of people that posted in the wrong section in the past 3 days.
lol, yep
Umibozu_IT
+15|6617|Italy
france, without any doubt
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas
Damn, Germany lost?  I suck horribly a picking teams.  I gave 30:1 odds on America...they lose.  I give 3:1 on Brazil.....they lose.  I give 5:1 on England........they lose.  I put 30:1 on Germany.......THEY FUCKING LOSE.

I'm gonna start betting on the teams I want to lose.
SoC./Omega
lol i also lost bets
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas

SoC./Omega wrote:

lol i also lost bets
Every single one?  Damnit man, I could have swore Brazil (FFS!) was a shoe in!
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6659|The Hague, Netherlands
thanks for having so much faith in France 
+1 karma on request !!!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Cougar wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

lol i also lost bets
Every single one?  Damnit man, I could have swore Brazil (FFS!) was a shoe in!
Welcome to the world of FIFA and profits from having two European teams in the final in a European WC.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6655|Seattle
I think it will be France, but I hope it will be Portugal.
SoC./Omega
lol i know france is gonna win, but now that i said that i probly jinxd france uhh i hope not.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
Italy are a bunch of actors, who else saw the australia vs italy game?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

ozzie_johnson wrote:

Italy are a bunch of actors, who else saw the australia vs italy game?
Hmm... This game has been discussed before, as I said please don't bring back the pain. Funny to note that in Italy's last 5 penalty shootouts they have only won 1. In the last 10 they have only won 2...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
medic.me.elmo
+5|6492|Melbourne, Australia
well if Fifa didn't have shonky refs i dont think italy would've made it so far.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6643|A sunburnt country
I hope it's a Portugal v Italy final and Portugal win by a penalty that was awarded after a dive!!

Diving Muthafuckas
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Yeah well, Italy's in the finals, while the finals you all support respectively (besides portugal and france) are all knocked out. Its good to see the world cup sans some arrogant fucks. ESPECIALLY english fans. Not all of you, but the fanatic, obnoxious, incredibly stupid ones. The same ones that believe there's nothing worth watching with England out.

France has already done enough, let their old legs rest.

Portugal V Italy FTW.

For the record I don't support anyone at all, I'm just watching for the soccer. So there.
MDW
+43|6647|Dortmund, Germany
The Italians cheated. After the Argentinia-match they publicized the video of the fight which got one of our top-players banned though he only defended himself and during this match, they dropped themselves  to the ground for every little bit in order to get a penalty-shot. That's not fair. In the end, our defenders were afraid of attacking them because they don't wanted to get them a penalty-shot. They could just run to the goal and shoot...
I'm not sure who else will make it into the final...
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6638|Sydney, Australia
I  wish italy to loose. Australia could have beaten italy if our fagot defender didn't give them an indirect in the 95h miniute
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6597|The Netherlands
portugal
coze thay beat the shit out us dutch
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6741|Rotherham, England
WTF is Overtime??????? I presume you mean they scored 2 goals in the second half of Extra Time!!! Fucking overtime it's football
/rant

On topic - Italy France Final for me! I don't wanna see Portugal there for obvious reasons but don't think they'll get there anyway because France can cheat just as well as they can.

@ Polarbearz - I'm a die hard england fan always will be, I went over to Germany for the group games and agree with you on the twats that think nothing is worth watching when their country is knocked out, so much so that I leave for Stuttgart tomorrow afternoon to be there for Germany Vs Portugal on Sat and then on to Berlin for Italy Vs France in the big one on Sunday! Of course I'm gutted that my beloved England are out, but the greatness of the competition that only comes every 4 years is too big to miss, so I'll be with the masses watching as a neutral and just hoping for a memorable game of football!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard