ATG
Banned
+5,233|6553|Global Command
(AP) North Korean leader Kim Jong Il is seen in this framegrab taken from Chinese television on January...https://i6.tinypic.com/1z15zpf.jpg

TOKYO (AP) - North Korea launched a long-range missile Wednesday that may be capable of reaching the United States but it failed after 35 or 40 seconds, two State Department officials said.

The missile was one of at least three that were fired. The two others were short-range missiles. All landed in the Sea of Japan, said the Japanese government, which was unable to confirm that they included a long-range missile.
     He is reported as saying " I wery wery solly. "

I think that China, if it wants to have good trade relations with the U.S. should give Kim Jong a time out.

If not, I would suggest we evacuate the South Korean border and threaten to arty their asses.
http://www.drudgereport.com/
What say you?

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-07-05 17:45:53)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6740
i always knew they wouldnt be good enough to produce long range missiles
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6725
Making a missile that's capable of going thousands of miles isnt the hard part, the hard part is launching one and having it go where you wanted it to (guidance). That's where I think the North Koreans will have the most trouble. In short, I wouldnt worry too much about getting nuked on the west coast, unless they get lucky.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6617|Lexington, Kentucky
What worries me isn't their missle launching, as they will have a VERY hard time getting it to hit the US (even if the US is bigger than the side of a barn.) What worries me is how we are going to respond to all of this. We all know that Bush is itching for someone to pound, some place that won't dissolve into Insurgency.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6542|Montucky
its not made in China, so it won't work correctly... my 2 cents..

Last edited by [1FR]S3v3N (2006-07-04 16:07:05)

JaMDuDe
+69|6801
I hope they fire a nuke at us and it stalls 30 seconds in and blows up half of north korea.

Last edited by JaMDuDe (2006-07-04 20:38:33)

Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6587|I'm a Viking....Norway
^^^^ good one made me laugh.........
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6709|United States of America
That was their "Taepodong"? I believe their next project will involve the Long-Phat Dik rocket capable of releasing the nerve agent Creme of Sum-Yung-Gai, but hopefully that will fail as well.

EDIT- By popular request, cited from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Last edited by DesertFox423 (2006-07-04 23:00:24)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6740

DesertFox423 wrote:

That was their "Taepodong"? I believe their next project will involve the Long-Phat Dik rocket capable of releasing the nerve agent Creme of Sum-Yung-Gai, but hopefully that will fail as well.
nah, that would just land back in NK
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6585

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

I think that China, if it wants to have good trade relations with the U.S. should give Kim Jong a time out.
The US is China's trade bitch.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6579
Hey, I may be rather inebriated but this whole North Korea threat thing is a load of, what one would ordinarily describe as, ' horseshit'.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6709|United States of America
They've gotten away with crappy threats before. It's similar to the Soviet Union. We see them as enemies before we find out that they are incompetent.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6659|South Jersey
If North Korea launched ONE missle against the US, how many missles do you think the US would launch back
horny_trojan
+39|6735|Los FUCKING Angeles
On the news it said the piece of crap fell apart in mid flight

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/0 … index.html

silly korea, nukes are for americans
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6709|Hell's prison
https://www.el1te-gamers.com/modules/SigHost/images/sigs/orryasian.jpg
Capt. Foley
+155|6612|Allentown, PA, USA
Ya Rly
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6717

DesertFox423 wrote:

Lol you saw that episode of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart too? lol! YES!
cmsgt_one_shot
+5|6668|USA
LOL ya sa it on the news for anyone who didnt watch it basically said the North Korea sucks and cant even develop long rang missles that acutally go long rang.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6708|Enon

DesertFox423 wrote:

Damn man, nice, i laughed pretty hard at that. +1 for you.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6737|Wherever the F**k i feel like

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

but it failed after 35 or 40 seconds,
"Oh made in korea!" -- N.Korean Military
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6796|PNW

My keychain is made in Korea.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6699|Canberra, AUS

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

My keychain is made in Korea.
South Korea
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6709|Hell's prison

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

If North Korea launched ONE missle against the US, how many missles do you think the US would launch back
prolly enough to level the country and piss China off as well.
=CDN= AndrewGood
+11|6532
Kim Jong Il Is a crazy mofo. World War three Will most likely start because of him....
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6585

Neg. Karma wrote:

No, China is US's trade bitch, faggot. They wouldn't be anything without our trade. Now go hang yourself freedom hating cocksucker
You're right, China wouldn't be anything without trade with the West (not just US).  But now the US relies on China's cheap, cheap products.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard