dylan92
+3|6561
if you check my stats you'll see that some how i received the ribbon but how? you need at least 50hrs and if you look at my sas medal i'm no where near it so how did i get the ribbon?
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6583|A good vantage point...
It works off theater time - not time playing the army...
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6359|Too late for you to know...

What's the difference between SAS theater time and being the Army SAS?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6647|Warlord

Sarciss wrote:

What's the difference between SAS theater time and being the Army SAS?
SAS time (as in the Army part of your stats) = time actually playing as SAS.
Theatre time = err, um, not sure. I thought it was the time playing on a map, but looking at my own page it doesn't look like that's right.
Sarciss
The Hunter

Weird!!  All I know is I play ghost town a lot because you can get a lot of kills, caps and flag defends
Sarciss
The Hunter

Years later!!!  OK here is how it is. You need 50 hours as a SAS Member to get the SAS Medal.  The Ribbons are 50 hours playing on a MAP that has SAS in it.  Example:  25 hours playing Warlord & 25 hours playing Ghost town would get you the SAS Ribbon.  Theature = map.  Even if you playing 50 hours ONLY on Warlord as an Insurgent you would get both SAS Ribbon & Insurgent Ribbon.  To get the medals of an Army is has to be time you were actively playing IN that army on any map.

Does that clear it up?
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6708|"The Empire"
This is something I wrote before, it should help!         

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=62105
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6807|Bulgaria
I got the SAS ribbon and medal, no problems.... but! WHERE IS MY INSURGENTS RIBBON FFS ?
(sorry)
XISIX
+116|6635

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I got the SAS ribbon and medal, no problems.... but! WHERE IS MY INSURGENTS RIBBON FFS ?
(sorry)
Weird.. .... guess it might have a bug like MECSF one for me [took about 62 hrs].

I'd just keep playing + hope shows up maybe at 55 hrs ?

Cheers.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6807|Bulgaria
I have it now
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6401|the land of bourbon
nice... it has to be a time played IAR requirement.  everyone seems to get the ribbon eventually, once they fulfill the 50 hrs played.  too bad it doesn't appear in game when it's received, otherwise we could prove it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6411|fÄking denmark
Time in Theatre = Time in a map where you can play the SAS . Example: Ghost Town - SAS vs. Spetnaz 
Warlord: SAS vs. Insurgent   . Get it ?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6401|the land of bourbon

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Time in Theatre = Time in a map where you can play the SAS . Example: Ghost Town - SAS vs. Spetnaz 
Warlord: SAS vs. Insurgent   . Get it ?
let me know when u get your mec SF ribbon as soon as you hit 50 hrs in theater, because i bet you wont.  read some of my other posts
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard