WILDWOLFMAN
+1|6529|Oregon
I've been watching my stats/graphs closely lately because I noticed my heal and revive revive points weren't being 'tallied'.
On July 2, during 1 round I counted 5 revives and 4 heal points. I believe I recieved them as team points during the game, but I'm not sure because I DO HAVE TO PLAY. (and not die). How can I be sure I'm getting these points? I only play on RANKED servers. (ie. no k/p only, etc.)
I am not showing ANY revives on my stat/graphs since June 22. WRONG!!!
I am not showing any heals on my stat/graphs since June 27, WRONG!!!
Any explanations??????
Help.
I love my stats.
I love my BF2.
Who needs a life when I can BATTLEFIELD2 ???!!!!!!!

Battle Forward !!!!
WILDWOLFMAN
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6738
it is possible that the server you were playing on didnt send your stats to EA.
does bfhq match the stats on bf2s.com? it shows your stats were recently updated.
if not post a screen shot and chuy will have to take a look at it.

Edit: well i checked they do match. ru sure the stats have changed or are u wondering if they did?
WILDWOLFMAN
+1|6529|Oregon
Not saying stats have changed.
I have been reviving--- I KNOW I have. Counted 4 revives in one round on 7/2. Healing points are a little harder to keep track of on the screen. But, I have seen/received heal points 'on screen', along with team points in the round. But these heal/revive actions aren't showing up in my BF2S stats. This is my concern. Should this be addressed to Chuy?
Maybe I'm just nit-picking. Don't know. Don't mean to be an ass about it all. Want all to understand about the points thing.
But... My stats help keep my moral up.
Just a note--- not a whine---- Please Read ------ There are others out there like me too !
I have a rare Neurological Disorder, 'Myoclonus', it doesn't help on the steadiness or reaction time, etc., sometimes. Other times my drugs make me pretty OK. Playing BF2 is excellent for my disease, it makes me focus. When I focus real hard my twitches and shakes go away. Kind of, sometimes. I can't get out very much, so the teamwork and comradery play a large part in my life, even though I can't play as many hours as I'd like because of this stupid disease.
BF2S is a GREAT site !!!!!!!!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CHUY !!!!!!!!!
Thanks to you, IBKCKNURASS for your response.... +1, to ya'

Battle Forward !!!!
WILDWOLFMAN
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

And another satisfied customer,

Thank you for reading and please come again.

Cheers,

R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard