herrr_smity
+156|6629|space command ur anus
GO Switzerland
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

that's part of the problem. There is no clear power structure in Palestine, the "legitimate" palestinian government is basically inseparable from the terrorist organizations as Hamas, Fatah, or Islamic Djihad ( yes, I know, spelling sucks ).

a lot of people in the middle east had hoped that inlcuding the radical palestinian organizations in the democratic process would help ease tensions, but that's obviously an illusion. No one has control over the various radical elements in the palestinian organizations, even with Hamas being in charge of the palestinian government.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6551|Southeastern USA

kr@cker wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

So, the powerplant wasn't a civilian target?

Also, alexander, read the article.  It's Sweden's job to call a meeting if they see a breach of the Geneva Conventions.
no it wasn't, if I were invading say, Georgia (the state in which I live), one of the first things I would do is take out plant Scherer, the 2nd largest coal burning power plant in the western hemisphere (it was at one time, I think it still is) which in turn would disrupt the power supply of the whole Eastern seaboard, this way I wouldn't have to risk nuke contamination by hitting the Savannah River complex or....damn...what's that one down near Dothan Alabama? ...the point is power plants whose destruction don't in turn inhibit my advance or aren't impossible to use once control has been established make viable targets......

did I just hear a bunch of dataloggers at Langley spin up?
some fag just negged me for this, tell me oh great tactician, why is it that powerplants are not strategic targets?

"Today 09:42:10 -1 Switzerland Claims Israel Breaking International Law in Gaza Offensive wrong   "
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6684|Stillwater, Ok

kr@cker wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

So, the powerplant wasn't a civilian target?

Also, alexander, read the article.  It's Sweden's job to call a meeting if they see a breach of the Geneva Conventions.
no it wasn't, if I were invading say, Georgia (the state in which I live), one of the first things I would do is take out plant Scherer, the 2nd largest coal burning power plant in the western hemisphere (it was at one time, I think it still is) which in turn would disrupt the power supply of the whole Eastern seaboard, this way I wouldn't have to risk nuke contamination by hitting the Savannah River complex or....damn...what's that one down near Dothan Alabama? ...the point is power plants whose destruction don't in turn inhibit my advance or aren't impossible to use once control has been established make viable targets......

did I just hear a bunch of dataloggers at Langley spin up?
some fag just negged me for this, tell me oh great tactician, why is it that powerplants are not strategic targets?

"Today 09:42:10 -1 Switzerland Claims Israel Breaking International Law in Gaza Offensive wrong   "
I know what you mean Kr@cker.  In all honesty unless you have been to war. Know how it operates, why they do what, how it affects your enemy.  Then just shut the hell up.  Civilians will ALWAYS be victims in a military operation.  You try and limit their involvement....well atleast some countries do, but your always going to effect them one way or another.  Israel has been fighting the middle east since its formation in 1948.  So i find it funny how everyone bitches about Israel not letting it slide when all they have known since they became a country is Militants killing their civilians.  War is what it is......WAR.  It will NEVER be humane and to think so is false.
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6609|Sweden
anyone who keeps dragin up shit from ww2 deserves a headshot. it was 60 years ago countries have changed.

hands down, palestinian people have kidnaped a military dude, isreal counters by striking civilian targets.

as far as i know israel is occupying palestinian land. its the palestines (how do u bend theese fellers name anway? ) right to fight the military. however israel is movin on civil targets which is not right.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

I know what you mean Kr@cker.  In all honesty unless you have been to war. Know how it operates, why they do what, how it affects your enemy.  Then just shut the hell up.  Civilians will ALWAYS be victims in a military operation.
Only, they aren't going to war.  Their target is a few guys with AKs in a shack.  Disabling the powerplant does little or nothing to help them.

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

So i find it funny how everyone bitches about Israel not letting it slide when all they have known since they became a country is Militants killing their civilians.
And all they knew before becoming a country was their militants killing Muslim civilians.  Funny that.

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

War is what it is......WAR.  It will NEVER be humane and to think so is false.
So, what's wrong with the terrorist's actions?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard