TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani
+32|6553|Woodbridge, Ontario
ITs really a new glitch or someting... well i start up bf2, choose my profile and go to my favourites i find a nice wake island one so i decide to go in it, the second i double click on it my comp crashes to the desktop then after 10 seconds it starts up again :S its now a black screen for another 10 seconds then you hear some music and hey the main menu! but wait ! and now im joining a special forces server! with no one in it? WTF
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6681|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
so?
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6659|Cork, Ireland
Dunno. Cheese though. That might solve your problem
spawnofthemist
Banned
actually TheSoprano i have a link to a similar topic:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=32263
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

blazin and spawnofthemist I requested that ur bf2s accounts to be reviewed and for a possible ban because of your lack of understanding not to post anything that comes to your head. ty have a great day

Peace Borris

Last edited by TheSoprano (2006-07-04 09:07:26)

KVNY
+25|6695|SoCal
Well, when you are running BF2 and try to join an SF server it, as you described, first goes to the desktop, then goes black, then the SF loading screen comes up and you join the SF server.  So mabey you somehow selected an SF server instead of the BF2 server you thought you were choosing.
spawnofthemist
Banned

TheSoprano wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

blazin and spawnofthemist I requested that ur bf2s accounts to be reviewed and for a possible ban because of your lack of understanding not to post anything that comes to your head. ty have a great day

Peace Borris
lol take a fucking joke son..

if we didnt add a little humour here and there, all this forum would be is:

New Topics:

OMFG HAX!
ST4tZp4DD3RS!! BAN BAN BAN!
I Got Bann3d cuz:
my znip3r videeeoh! lolz1!
Poll: what gun uz bestest lawl

please.. go suck a fat one.
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani

KVNY wrote:

Well, when you are running BF2 and try to join an SF server it, as you described, first goes to the desktop, then goes black, then the SF loading screen comes up and you join the SF server.  So mabey you somehow selected an SF server instead of the BF2 server you thought you were choosing.
this could be possible yes but the server i clicked was playing Wake Island and believe it was AdultGamersElite they dont run SF.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6659|Cork, Ireland
Try reinstalling. OR CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAH ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

spawnofthemist
Banned
exec... check that thread.

soprano.. your negative karma.. it makes my willy hard..
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani

spawnofthemist wrote:

lol i lost 15 karma in one(s) days work....dam im good
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6659|Cork, Ireland
lol
valkstar
+3|6551

TheSoprano wrote:

KVNY wrote:

this could be possible yes but the server i clicked was playing Wake Island and believe it was AdultGamersElite they dont run SF.
your problem is, you are in your favourites, the servers here do not refresh and so they could have changed the server from vanilla to SF yet kept the same server ip. kta!
spawnofthemist
Banned

TheSoprano wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

lol i lost 15 karma in one(s) days work....dam im good
lol you're finally coming round to see that its funny..

good job..

i've got

31+
and
4 -   (one from a mod.. sig)

in the past 48 hours
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6698|WPB, FL. USA
Wow!  All of u missed the obvious - IT"S FOOOKIN BF2 WITH PATCH 1.#%$@*&^%#@#3 !!!. 

Anymore discussions concerning any bugs/glitches in BF2 patch 1.3 should be sent to:
"Mygameisnowtotallyfuckedupafterpatch1.3@doyouthinkEA/DICEreallygivesafuckaftertakingyourmoney.com"

I bet they have a bug at the above web address and the site wont be able to be found 

Kaboom.
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Wow!  All of u missed the obvious - IT"S FOOOKIN BF2 WITH PATCH 1.#%$@*&^%#@#3 !!!. 

Anymore discussions concerning any bugs/glitches in BF2 patch 1.3 should be sent to:
"Mygameisnowtotallyfuckedupafterpatch1.3@doyouthinkEA/DICEreallygivesafuckaftertakingyourmoney.com"

I bet they have a bug at the above web address and the site wont be able to be found 

Kaboom.
i tyred that site it doesnt work........but the point is i discovereed a new type of bug i feel like...like Christopher Coloumbus Sailing to the new world.
spawnofthemist
Banned
dont diss AAFCCptKabbom

he's like teh only one on these forumz wit @ll deh awrdz n shit. lolz
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani

spawnofthemist wrote:

dont diss AAFCCptKabbom

he's like teh only one on these forumz wit @ll deh awrdz n shit. lolz
i dont give a fuck even if he had the Euro Ribbon
valkstar
+3|6551
u didnt fucking discover a new bug, i explained it you retards!

STOP FUCKING BLAMING EVERYTHING ON THE PATCH CAUSE UR TOO RETARDED TO GET A DECENT PC THAT IS FREE OF SPYWARE AND MALWARE AND VIRUS, AND IF IT ISNT, NO1 CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY PROBLEMS SO STOP SPAMMING THREADS WITH THEM!!! EVERY1 ALREADY KNOWS BF2 HAS BUGS BUT DONT BLAME USER ERRORS ON BF2 CODE! FUCKING NOOBS!
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani

valkstar wrote:

u didnt fucking discover a new bug, i explained it you retards!

STOP FUCKING BLAMING EVERYTHING ON THE PATCH CAUSE UR TOO RETARDED TO GET A DECENT PC THAT IS FREE OF SPYWARE AND MALWARE AND VIRUS, AND IF IT ISNT, NO1 CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY PROBLEMS SO STOP SPAMMING THREADS WITH THEM!!! EVERY1 ALREADY KNOWS BF2 HAS BUGS BUT DONT BLAME USER ERRORS ON BF2 CODE! FUCKING NOOBS!
where did u explian it lol what a guy

oh and please take a chill pill u seem kinda stressed lol fucking retards
valkstar
+3|6551
read and you will see.

and im stressed because everyday when i come onto these forums, i see another new thread about poeple complaining about bugs in the game have minimal affect on gameplay, are only a problem if your a noob, or have been repeated in about 5000 other threads. Its not like complaining 10000 times on these forums is going to improve the situation faster than complaining once and being contempt. Its like pushing the button at a pedestrian crossing 5000 times waiting for the green walk sign, does it come any faster? no! is it any better than what it would be? no!
spawnofthemist
Banned
join the derail squad.. lol we love you
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6659|Cork, Ireland
I'll join!
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6781|FUCK UBISOFT

can i?