xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6558
go snipers w00t!!
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6658|Berra - Aus

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

908741059871059781 wrote:

Ok, I'm officially sick of hearing sniper this, sniper that, all the stupid ass sniper guides, claywhoring guides, and how good and useful they are. HOGWASH!!! They only use they have is the occasional headshot or claymore flag defend. I truly feel that they offer little to no contribution to winning a game (even the best ones.)
I beg to differ.

No contribution to the team?
Hmm,yesterday I got 27/1 on Wake,the day before that 35/5,all with the sniper rifle,claymores and handgrenades.I even got a silver star as a sniper in those rounds,with all the J-10 whores on the map.
So I guess the headshot is rather frequent than occasional....and having such a nice K/D ratio is a contribution to winning!

And what's with the bullshit idea snipers vs medics?
You need unlimited health and buddies to revive you to beat a sniper?
Pffffff.........
Amen Brother!!!
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569
seriously....go on like a wake or Dalian.....get 5 snipers and 5 medics...line them up or just go at it for flags and we'll see who kicks ass....if u seriously need to constantly heal and revive yourself from snipers cause u cant find them wen they're 15 feet to ur right....and u cant look above ladders or stairs before u run up or corners when u run around them....then u r just a noob who doesn't know how to play firing blind shots and bunny-hopping at every god dam thing u see move....amen to blindficsh.....go suck Ur grandmas vaginis '908741059871059781' and all u other cracker noobs who talk shit then eat shit....-1 for all of u shit-headed noobs who should just shut up and lead they're pitiful lives

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-06-30 00:30:15)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Ok, I'm officially sick of hearing sniper this, sniper that, all the stupid ass sniper guides, claywhoring guides, and how good and useful they are. HOGWASH!!! They only use they have is the occasional headshot or claymore flag defend. I truly feel that they offer little to no contribution to winning a game (even the best ones.)
I beg to differ.

Hmm,yesterday I got 27/1 on Wake,the day before that 35/5,all with the sniper rifle,claymores and handgrenades.I even got a silver star as a sniper in those rounds,with all the J-10 whores on the map.
So I guess the headshot is rather frequent than occasional....and having such a nice K/D ratio is a contribution to winning!

Pffffff.........
*bows down*
Defiance
+438|6683

If I can get an L85...
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569

Defiance wrote:

If I can get an L85...
L85A1 u mean?
its accurate...not powerful at all
put up ur stats link and i'll tell u what gun to get next
Boots
+17|6552|PA
I'd be willing to actually do this rather then argue about it.  +1 for medic
Boots
+17|6552|PA

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Defiance wrote:

If I can get an L85...
L85A1 u mean?
its accurate...not powerful at all
put up ur stats link and i'll tell u what gun to get next
I think its more powerful then accurate...

4 shots to kill unarmored, 5 for armored not powerful?
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569
not really....i means thats about average for unlocks...assalts 3 and 4....engineer is like (from experience)1 and 3(depeding on how far away u r) and AT is like 2 and 4

http://bf2s.com/player/48005096/
Sheep of War
+40|6655

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

seriously....go on like a wake or Dalian.....get 5 snipers and 5 medics...line them up or just go at it for flags and we'll see who kicks ass....if u seriously need to constantly heal and revive yourself from snipers cause u cant find them wen they're 15 feet to ur right....and u cant look above ladders or stairs before u run up or corners when u run around them....then u r just a noob who doesn't know how to play firing blind shots and bunny-hopping at every god dam thing u see move....amen to blindficsh.....go suck Ur grandmas vaginis '908741059871059781' and all u other cracker noobs who talk shit then eat shit....-1 for all of u shit-headed noobs who should just shut up and lead they're pitiful lives
Sombody skip their nap time today?

Edit : Hey retard, why bother editing a broken english rant about nothing? Are you afraid you actually made a complete sentence or actually spelled somthing correctly?

Last edited by 908741059871059781 (2006-06-30 01:11:01)

Sheep of War
+40|6655

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I beg to differ.

Pffffff.........
*bows down*
Cheap revives vs cheap claywhoring its pretty simple.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6535|the Netherlands
oNLY NEED A SNIPER(SPOTTER) BUDDY TO COVER MY BACK ...BRING ON THE m*a*s*h* boys anyday SO I CHOOSE sNIPER ...:p sNIPERS SHOULD TEAM UP ALL WAYS
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Sombody skip their nap time today?

Edit : Hey retard, why bother editing a broken english rant about nothing? Are you afraid you actually made a complete sentence or actually spelled somthing correctly?
i acctually was just bored
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I beg to differ.

Pffffff.........
*bows down*
Cheap revives vs cheap claywhoring its pretty simple.
and no...its cheap UNLIMITED revives and 3 or 4 bags of healing vs. 2 ,ONLY 2, claymores u moron
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6851|Cheshire, UK
Unlimited bags.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6764|Toronto, ON
Hi.
Alpha as fuck.
tupla_s
+455|6604|Finland

Nyte wrote:

Hi.
Hello
Redratson
+2|6605

Ok, I'm officially sick of hearing sniper this, sniper that, all the stupid ass sniper guides, claywhoring guides, and how good and useful they are. HOGWASH!!! They only use they have is the occasional headshot or claymore flag defend. I truly feel that they offer little to no contribution to winning a game (even the best ones.) SO....

I propose a match--- medics vs snipers. No vehicles, no other classes, and no commander.

Any takers?
Bring it we snipers can take u any time. we'll shoot u before u have time to crap your pants.
Cursed You
+64|6600|Idaho

Nyte wrote:

Hi.
This is what I came in this topic to see rofl.

Erm... on topic.  Medics vs. snipers would be interesting if Medics werent allowed to heal and Snipers couldnt use claymores.  I mean, its not really much of a trade off, but if you get a commander going for the snipers and drop a supply crate you could be unstoppable.  Besides in a match where its JUST snipers vs medics, healing would just be stupid.  It wouldnt even be a fight.  They'd just get shot, run somewhere for cover, drop a medpack, look up to see where the sniper is, get shot again and go back down.  What if they die? 

revive, heal, and repeat.

This aint shampoo people.  This is war.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6710

I demand hawt sniper on sniper action (another sniper competition)
Sheep of War
+40|6655
Just in case you haven't haven't heard...the offical sign up and game information is located here:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=32635

Once again, big thanks to duffry for volunteering a server and organizing this whole thing.
fotrsaken
+1|6522|NYC
well i think the medics will win because the medics have a greater rate of fire and they can rush and if they get hit the can get revived
PunkX
stoned
+198|6636|Canada
Sniper > Medic
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6764|Toronto, ON
Hrmm, I'm not sure I can make it on that day.  I have a Volleyball tournament for the Sick Kids Foundation Charity.
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard