|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6726|Colorado

EVIL_STYX wrote:

FubarJonny wrote:

EVIL_STYX wrote:

Yea Right, Your full of shit, I would bet one of my paychecks you have several of those medals it just shows one!!!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
lol it just shows that uv done ur time as a noob and have hopefully grown out of it ( some ppl dont )
I have put in my time as a noob, that also means I have put in anough time to know he is FULL OF SHIT!!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
We all were "n00bs" at one time.

But I can truefully say that I got it on purpose. Don't have to believe me, but show's that you think you know it all.

Oh, and that stupid "EVIL_STYX OUT!!!" stuff is stupid. We know its you, so its not necessary.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6691|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
You know I am beginning to think your like 12 years old little boy. You keep on Keepin on about how you just have one purple heart you know and I know you have more than that. I got a idea how about you just look up the IP address here on UBAR of the server I will be on from time to time or put me in your X_Fire the next time your online and I'll "BACKFIRE" all over your blackchick ASS and give you your second purple heart sissy!

Blackchick wrote "That stupid stuff is stupid" learn how to make a complete sentence moron, LOL

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-07-03 20:35:52)

|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6726|Colorado
Yeah, because I have to lie about something you guys can obviously look at yourselfs?

Fuck off with your stupid shit.

Just because you got a Purple Heart cause you suck, doesn't mean to start shit with someone who actually has more skill than you.

Thanks.

BYE.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6667|WPB, FL. USA
Back on topic since things seem to have gotten a lil' nasty
I feel your pain   I can remember a least eight {yes 8} Purple Hearts since I've been playing.
Thank god it only shows one.  +1 to make you feel better and hope you never get another.

Kaboom.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6667| United States of America

Dutchman-195 wrote:

man i remember whn i got mine...i sucked i was so depressed that i sucked i stoped playing for a whole week
seriously? i actually wanted to get mine

Last edited by tvmissleman (2006-07-03 21:38:04)

|SoW|MuskieKilla
+7|6800|Colorado Springs
yea i have i think about 3 or so of em its not pretty though.
Capt_ghost89
run and gun
+4|6522
haha ive had like 3
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6690|Disaster Free Zone
LOL. When i got my purple heart i also got the gold star. with 90+ points on a full 64 karkand map. Yep, medic whoring FTW with 5 paddle kills . It doesnt mean you suck to have one(but it can).
|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6726|Colorado

EVIL_STYX wrote:

You know I am beginning to think your like 12 years old little boy. You keep on Keepin on about how you just have one purple heart you know and I know you have more than that. I got a idea how about you just look up the IP address here on UBAR of the server I will be on from time to time or put me in your X_Fire the next time your online and I'll "BACKFIRE" all over your blackchick ASS and give you your second purple heart sissy!

Blackchick wrote "That stupid stuff is stupid" learn how to make a complete sentence moron, LOL

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
Wait wait..

I just re-read this stupid shit ^^^ (bolded the dumb stuff)

You said that I have more than one Purple Heart, and then you later say that your going to give me a second one?

I thought I had more than 1 though........
|SoW|MuskieKilla
+7|6800|Colorado Springs
lol good point.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

EVIL_STYX wrote:

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
Your sentences aren't very complete either.

SONIC OUT!!!!!
I got mine when I had 5 kills and 19 deaths (was trying to get basic knife back when I sucked.)

I ran onto the field in Karkand and started swinging violently. I knifed 2 more people, and was like "FUCKIN' RIGHT DOGGY" then got PARACHUTED ON. WHAT THE FUCK?!
KVNY
+25|6665|SoCal

lordgeno wrote:

I remember getting mine, 'cause I was a wicked noob.  I was all proud, 'cause I was like sweet I got a purple heart.  Then I realized I got it 'cause I sucked!  hahahaha
Same here
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6556
I've had shit rounds... but the thing about MY shit rounds is they're so shit that I don't get enough kills for a purple heart... -_-

Check out my 18 death streak man... *sobs* I remember that day too. Wake island..

*spawn* *J-10 rapes me* *spawn* *2 J-10's decide a 3-some would be AWESOME* *spawn* *looks around nervously* *TV missile tenderizes my ass* *spawn* *J-10 feeling horny again*

You get the picture.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6691|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
LOL just going along with your stupid story there ICE CREAM QUEEN (blackfire)!

Anyways, I have got 4 purple hearts since enlist date, 3 of those where trying to hard to get a couple of ribbons. Thing of it is the ribbons I was going for just came to me later when the situation was right.

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-07-03 22:22:13)

|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6726|Colorado
Well lets see.

I believe that you do suck.
I'm sorry, but everytime I go for a ribbon or badges, I for shure don't get Purple Hearts.

So did you even graduate your SPED class in school? Seems like you failed misserably.

Don't worry, I'll just shut your big retarded fucking mouth, and then we'll see that you truelly suck.

Read my message.

Bitch.

EVIL_STYX IS A FAGGOT OUT!!!
s()mtingWong
+48|6702

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

its ok buddy, it happens to the best of us
Yes, even #1 in the world Volx has one and everyones best all-around player Bushviper has one. IMO i think EA is the best all-around player and could be #1 If he wanted to oh ya and did i mention he can also pwn your stats .

Last edited by s()mtingWong (2006-07-04 01:01:50)

M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6583

PRiMACORD wrote:

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6737|Honolulu, HI
I don't have to lie, I got my Purple Heart without "wanting" it, but I was so new I didn't know it was seen by most as a bad thing.

Then again, as a devoted (all too devoted) ground pounder I'm bound to have rounds, even nowadays, that come sort of close to Purple Heart range.  Maybe not 5-20, but a 1:2 or even 1:3 K/D for me still happens under bad conditions (arty/armor/chopper rape of an uncap the entire round, for instance).

The point is, no one should feel bad for getting a Purple Heart, especially if you never really had a chance to get kills and/or avoid death that round.  Spawning into J-10 fire, M1A2 bullets, arty shells, and whatnot for the entire round definitely counts.
|SoW|MuskieKilla
+7|6800|Colorado Springs
The very first time i got my purple heart i wanted it just because it was another award to get. the other 2 times though well that was a different story
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland
hehe I don't have one and I'm not exactly a good player
S.Greendyk
+7|6518|The Netherlands
Don't feel bad...

I WAN'T to get purple heart...
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6704|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

|SoW|BlackFire wrote:

Haha.
That sucks.

I only got mine because I wanted it. (Yes, its true)

I'm one of those who needs all the badges and medals.

+1 to you.
me 2, but the purple heart is for noobs
XIthRyker
+7|6663
still dont have one. Seriously how do you get 20 deaths and only 5 kills?
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6779|New York

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

|SoW|BlackFire wrote:

Haha.
That sucks.

I only got mine because I wanted it. (Yes, its true)

I'm one of those who needs all the badges and medals.

+1 to you.
me 2, but the purple heart is for noobs
Or when you only have one base, they have all your vehicles (Jets included) and they're just raping the shit out of you.  I'm not like some people here, that would just disconnect because they're afraid of getting a little purple heart.  I got mine when I was being raped on a Kubra Dam server.  There were only like 15 people, and they had all our jets.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard