KX500Racer
+4|6836
That is pretty amazing how fast they can run up their scores.  I've been playing since the first week or so and took me this long to get up to 20,000.  How long does it take these guys to do that?  Oh well, to each their own.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6745
At least they aren't out on the streets murdering real people!
Maj.Do
+85|6744|good old CA
gee ur still lance . EA sure doesnt like to update ur account
4lter_3go
+1|6738|Leighton Barracks, Germany

KX500Racer wrote:

That is pretty amazing how fast they can run up their scores.  I've been playing since the first week or so and took me this long to get up to 20,000. 
took me less that a month to get to 20,000 (Oct 20-Nov 13){not bragging but saying its possible}, but they do add points to their score fas as hell
MattCicioni
+1|6821|Arizona

slidero wrote:

C.Keen wrote:

Who's sadder, the people who spend most their days playing BF2, or those people who spend most their days talking about the people who spend most their days playing BF2. These guys are just people like you and me who happen to play a lot of Battlefield, quit yapping about them all the god damned time already.
Probably the people that spend most of their days playing bf2
I am in awe of your stats man.... Nice numbers!   Are you aiming for the top ten?
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6732|England

elbowdeeplove wrote:

They could at least take time to stop and masturbate though.  Its not healthy just using your internet connection to play games.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6731
Stats are nothing, just play to have fun. I play to ahve fun only. Let them play 11hours a day what the hell of difference does it makes to you? broggi being 1st of last doesn't effect me 1 bit. Just play and have fun, don't like something in server? (spawn campers bla bla bla) Change server. Simple. This game is made for fun not nerding on it and crap
dsb
+0|6769

jacob_6 wrote:

poor broggi wot a shame from gaikiwarrior . its only no life geeks who spend theirs lives at the keyboard who get that much and you lot think theyre fricken heroes . Blazin uk is probably ceo of EA or somthing thats how he gets his hours go to work and play bf2 all day .i do about 8 - 10 hrs a week and im happy with that bye from gaikiwarrior
you are also the only person i've ever seen to have a K/D ratio less than one when in a tank.  Despite the fact that you may not be a "no life geek," that doesn't change the fact that you apparently suck at this game.
Mario-C
+0|6735|Wellington Nz
lol
Rakasan
+7|6829|California, USA
There is nothing special about EA's overall top 20 (except for -=RD=-Volx ), it is just global score accumulated over time disregarding player performance.

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-11-15 11:22:55)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6731

Rakasan wrote:

There is nothing special about EA's overall top 20 (except for -=RD=-Volx ), it is just global score accumulated over time disregarding player performance.
Agree with you 100% Its just score adding up. There is a diffference between a person that plays 11 hours a day and makes 5000 points in 1 day then a guy that plays like on weekend only for 5 hrs and does 5000 points
divided
Clear!
+3|6765
I could get 40,000 points a month if I whored things like most of the top players do.  Props to broggie though, wish he won.  I think he's one of the few top players that actually cares about medals, ribbons, and badges, and he still gets lots of points.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6730|Great Wall
Honestly I've seen all 3 top score players in servers playing and IMHO they are not really good players. They play a lot but they simply have no talent. I'm not saying they suck.. just their skill disappointed me.. I expected much more from players with all those hours of playing the game. It seems without talent no matter how long u play u won't be the best.

I haven't noticed anything bad in their behaviour on servers.. but Ive noticed that some people don't like them.
doxy
+74|6782|Nevis
i think..... WE NEED A TOP TEN FAN FORUM!

...or a blazin.uk vs broggi
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6780|England
I hate these people who say you have no life when you play a lot of computer games. I mean, define having a life? For me having a life is doing what you enjoy doing, if he is doing what makes him happy and he is not hurting anyone else then he has a life. It may not be your ideal life but what’s it got to do with you anyway?

And I wouldn’t mind betting that the majority of people who moan about him spending so much time playing, have shit jobs and nagging wife’s and are in fact jealous that he has the time to play so often and they don’t.

Well that’s my rant over anyway, flame away…
slidero

Rakasan wrote:

When all you do is play karkand(very sad) obviously your SPM is going to be higher and you'll get much better at infantry combat than people who only play the 24/7 karkand servers occasionly.  Your point is moot.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

Yeah, but better players gather a reputation. I havn't yet, but I did in BF1942. People actually started reckognising me sometimes, (I turned out to be a superb sniper.)
In BF2, people are reckognised if they have performed well in the past. Happned once to me, (before I blew it by getting something like three killls, nine deaths, and five teamkils in that roud.)

Like there's a guy called Supremejosh who I try to keep a look out for, (I can't at the moment, 1.03 still isn't working for me.) He's my no.1 enemy and he's an excellent team player, (the couple of times I've played with him he has been anyway.)

These people like Blazin and Anubis etc. people know who they are when they get on and think "Woah, your majesty," but there's not a lot of respect. Like, I respect this guy Supremejosh. He's a good player. Good Spec. Ops guy at least, he dosn't play much else.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Scorpian65
+14|6730
WTF is wrong with playing alot if you enjoy the game. My average time is 7hrs/day. I don't get that much time everyday because I have a job to go to, but I make up for it playing into the early hours on the weekends. Go ahead and belittle me for my playing time I could careless. I hold a full time job, have a lovely wife and two children. I still have time to take care of my home and preform my husbandly duties, as well as things my kids need. Both kids are now teenagers so the only time I'm useful to them is for money most of the time. I have 739hrs vested in this game in around 15 weeks, and the time is all my own (no sharing of my account).
Rakasan
+7|6829|California, USA

slidero wrote:

Rakasan wrote:

When all you do is play karkand(very sad) obviously your SPM is going to be higher and you'll get much better at infantry combat than people who only play the 24/7 karkand servers occasionly.  Your point is moot.
Where the hell does my SPM come from mentioning a comment about the EA leaderboard?  I enjoy Karkand.  I paid for the game, deal with it.  But if you want to go there, forget the SPM, you act like all I do is revive and drop health.   SPM does not really matter to me so let's compare kills (seeing that overall KDR's are similiar)...

Rakasan's Infantry KDR: 2.84
slidero's Infantry KDR: 1.58

Rakasan's total kills from vehicles: 5,788
Rakasan's total kills from infantry: 22,280 <---most
Rakasan's total kills: 31,233

slidero's total kills from vehicles: 30,386 <--most of your kills are from vehicles, must be hard killing infantry
slidero's total kills from infantry: 12,267
slidero's total kills: 43,279

Your aviator 11:1 KDR, is pretty good versus my practically 0:1 for getting a badge. However, your infantry KDR is very sad, your overall KDR is only boosted from vehicles.  30K of your 43K kills are from using vehicles. Can you not boost your KDR without using armor or aviator?   Can you even get a infantry KDR > 2 without using the noob tube?

Yes I am a carbine, C4, hand grenade, and Karkand whore.  I I like killing infantry and tanks...while you like to get free kills using vehicles.

Karkand or not, my KDR is consistent no matter what map.  With Karkand your DPM increases as well.  With your amount of playtime and "skill" you should atleast have a descent infantry KDR and SPM, Mr. #96.

You have no points except from vehicles, laff!

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-11-15 13:47:19)

slidero
That's a lot of words.

Anyways, 1.58 is quite above average and I'm proud of it even though I mainly use vehicles.  I think you missed the part where I said if you only play karkand you'll get way better at it. (and not so hot with vehicles.)
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6730|Great Wall

Rakasan wrote:

Rakasan's Infantry KDR: 2.84
slidero's Infantry KDR: 1.58

Rakasan's total kills from vehicles: 5,788
Rakasan's total kills from infantry: 22,280 <---most
Rakasan's total kills: 31,233

(...)

Yes I am a carbine, C4, hand grenade, and Karkand whore.  I I like killing infantry and tanks...while you like to get free kills using vehicles.

Karkand or not, my KDR is consistent no matter what map.  With Karkand your DPM increases as well.  With your amount of playtime and "skill" you should atleast have a descent infantry KDR and SPM, Mr. #96.

You have no points except from vehicles, laff!
May I touch you?
Guruz
Sir
+20|6830|government yard in trenchtown.
For christ sakes let them play.
Laugh to your beards. (lol, that's what we say in Finland)
Not in the forums.

Be happy that you're not that addicted.

Even I think I play too much.. averaging 2.85 hours a day.

Last edited by Guruz (2005-11-15 14:04:40)

ruze
+0|6765
My mum made cookiez.
doxy
+74|6782|Nevis

ruze wrote:

My mum made cookiez.
mmmmmmmmh.....
*wantsome*
Doomsday
Banned
+1|6753

Kobrakai wrote:

I hate these people who say you have no life when you play a lot of computer games. I mean, define having a life? For me having a life is doing what you enjoy doing, if he is doing what makes him happy and he is not hurting anyone else then he has a life. It may not be your ideal life but what’s it got to do with you anyway?

And I wouldn’t mind betting that the majority of people who moan about him spending so much time playing, have shit jobs and nagging wife’s and are in fact jealous that he has the time to play so often and they don’t.

Well that’s my rant over anyway, flame away…
My idea of having a life as a 22 year old such as myself consists of college, my girlfriend, my job, hanging out with my friends, hunting, boating, riding my bike; basically things normal teen/young adults do.  Gaming isnt the only thing in life and if thats all u do well im sorry for u.  Maybe someday you will know what girls, money, getting out of parents basement feels like.

Last edited by Doomsday (2005-11-15 17:00:14)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard