S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6537|Montucky

Defiance wrote:

Cougar will never make a good father, and if he already is a father, his kids are due to start cutting their wrists anytime now out of depression from sexual abusing from Cougar whilst he chanted "FUCK IT WITH THE SNIPER VIDEOS! FUCK IT WITH THE SNIPER VIDEOS!"

I'm 14, schools out and I don't do any of those things you list.

But you'll call me a punk for the fun of it. GG, go outside.
now how in the fuck does sexual abuse come into play while defining the types of posters on this forum?

I swear to god they are putting something in the water...

EDIT.. no shit you were talking about his kids, let me rephrase the question since you haven't gone through a proper english class which is my fault not keeping in mind that you are 14, Upon reading Cougar's Post, in what sick way did you come up with, OOHHH!! if Cougar has kids i bet they are going to off themselves because he sexually abuses them because he rants and raves about retards on this forum?

and i didn't say anything about chemicals in water making you lose brain cells..

and lets "unfuck" your stupid post

Cougar will never make a good father, and if he already is a father, his kids are due to start cutting their wrists anytime now out of depression from sexual abuse from Cougar, whilst he chanted "FUCKING QUIT IT WITH THE SNIPER VIDEOS! FUCKING QUIT IT WITH THE SNIPER VIDEOS!"

Last edited by [1FR]S3v3N (2006-07-03 23:52:55)

Defiance
+438|6690

I agree seven, you should stop drinking water to become smarter...

I was talking about cougars kids, if he has any.

--
And now I get negged because someone doesn't know how to read. What has this world come to.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-07-03 20:51:23)

Beer_Ranger
+18|6714|usa
this one time i was reading this post cougar made and omg i laghed so hard then he got ranover by a car...  Great post
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6552|Columbus, OH
that was hillarious.  +1
Defiance
+438|6690

Beer_Ranger wrote:

this one time i was reading this post cougar made and omg i laghed so hard then he got ranover by a car...  Great post
This post will now start a universal whirlpool of repetitiveness, inspiring George Carlins famous "Coast to Coat Emergency"
Beer_Ranger
+18|6714|usa
ahh, defiance is the stat compare whore.
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6582|A good vantage point...
This ranks up there with your Teabagging Bible... +1 for you !!!

But Jesus Christ, Coug - who twisted your nuts to piss you off enough to write this ??? Was it dealing with TheSopranos and his crappy posts over the last couple of days ???
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6784|Dallas

Sniper926 wrote:

But Jesus Christ, Coug - who twisted your nuts to piss you off enough to write this ??? Was it dealing with TheSopranos and his crappy posts over the last couple of days ???
Him and a few others.  Plus I was just sick of seeing the same shit threads over and over and over again with anything new getting pushed to the second page in under 5 minutes.
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6582|A good vantage point...

Cougar wrote:

Sniper926 wrote:

Him and a few others.  Plus I was just sick of seeing the same shit threads over and over and over again with anything new getting pushed to the second page in under 5 minutes.
Yeah, too true...Oh, can't +1 you just yet...can't do twice in 24 hours...but just you wait, sunshine...just you wait...

But anyway, the school holidays is why I play late night / early morning to avoid seeing "OMG H@XXORS" and "Bunnyhoppers suck", etc. scrolling the page all fkn night...

**Edit - Karma delivered.

Last edited by Sniper926 (2006-07-03 22:08:02)

TuataraDude
+115|6542|Aotearoa
Well Cougar, you certainly managed to vent your spleen and it was done with such humour. It must have taken you quite some time to write it all up. Are you sure you don't have the time on your hands because it is school break (just kidding)?

Great read man.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Will you have my babies?
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON
The Maddox of BF2S I would say. +1.
Alpha as fuck.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6646|Warlord
You forgot one:

8. The "I so don't care about any of the rest of the noobs here, although I feel it necessary to denigrate them on a regular basis in public to show just how much I don't care about them, but really do" guy
Can be easily identified: they'll be a regular poster to BF2S but never have anything actually constructive in the way of advice to give; they care nothing for rules despite the fact that they sign agreements stating that they'll abide by them; will basically play the game any way they like, no matter how much it annoys other players (and this is actually the secret vice that keeps them interesting in playing, not the actual game) - including, but not limited to: teamkilling purely for fun or for vehicles, statpadding, seeking any and all exploits that will give them an edge and using them fully to "pwn smurfs", gloating at anyone in-game that's not as experienced or good as they are (particularly from within a helicopter, armoured vehicle or aircraft) and last but not least griefing if they actually do get killed, assuring the other person it was luck, or accusing them of cheating.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Todd_Angelo wrote:

You forgot one:

8. The "I so don't care about any of the rest of the noobs here, although I feel it necessary to denigrate them on a regular basis in public to show just how much I don't care about them, but really do" guy
Can be easily identified: they'll be a regular poster to BF2S but never have anything actually constructive in the way of advice to give; they care nothing for rules despite the fact that they sign agreements stating that they'll abide by them; will basically play the game any way they like, no matter how much it annoys other players (and this is actually the secret vice that keeps them interesting in playing, not the actual game) - including, but not limited to: teamkilling purely for fun or for vehicles, statpadding, seeking any and all exploits that will give them an edge and using them fully to "pwn smurfs", gloating at anyone in-game that's not as experienced or good as they are (particularly from within a helicopter, armoured vehicle or aircraft) and last but not least griefing if they actually do get killed, assuring the other person it was luck, or accusing them of cheating.
Someone call my name?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6784|Dallas

Todd_Angelo wrote:

You forgot one:

No.......no, not so much.  Minus the gloating and complaning about losing threads and those guys are alright.

It is a fact that 85% of the people who play this game are worthless.  Out of the 15% that are left, 10% are a bunch of nerds with no life.  Of the 5% left, 4% are not my friends, therefore I could care less about them.  The 1% of people left are my friends and I would do anything for them.  98% of my friends have no regards for the rules as we play how we see fit and fun, and since we don't care about what they think we don't care about the rules we break or how it affects them.  Bottom line is, it's a game, it's meant to be fun, we do what we want to have fun.  If everyone thought like this there wouldn't be any nerfing of vehicles and we would have only had two patches....tops.  Just goes to re-inforce my hatred of smurfs and noobs.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6828|Marathon, Florida Keys

Nyte wrote:

The Maddox of BF2S I would say. +1.
hit the nail on the head
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Cougar wrote:

No.......no, not so much.  Minus the gloating and complaning about losing threads and those guys are alright.

It is a fact that 85% of the people who play this game are worthless.  Out of the 15% that are left, 10% are a bunch of nerds with no life.  Of the 5% left, 4% are not my friends, therefore I could care less about them.  The 1% of people left are my friends and I would do anything for them.  98% of my friends have no regards for the rules as we play how we see fit and fun, and since we don't care about what they think we don't care about the rules we break or how it affects them.  Bottom line is, it's a game, it's meant to be fun, we do what we want to have fun.  If everyone thought like this there wouldn't be any nerfing of vehicles and we would have only had two patches....tops.  Just goes to re-inforce my hatred of smurfs and noobs.
Licks Cougar.

Now will you have my babies?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6812|Jupiter
Cougar, i know you lust for +1 karma on your funny/humerous/and just plain laugh out loud posts, but comon, if your gonna make all these posts about nothing that does nothing for nothing, atleast keep it in the right section. You do spend way to much making tons of topics to get +1 karma, thats imho.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6646|Warlord

Cougar wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

You forgot one:

Thanks for confirming so eloquently that you're an 8.

Also nice to know for sure that we can't take your word on anything, since it clearly means nothing.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Angelo: I know I don't see eye to eye with you on most circumstances, but doesn't posting here confirm you are one too?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6784|Dallas

polarbearz wrote:

Now will you have my babies?
I lack a vagina.

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Cougar, i know you lust for +1 karma on your funny/humerous/and just plain laugh out loud posts, but comon, if your gonna make all these posts about nothing that does nothing for nothing, atleast keep it in the right section. You do spend way to much making tons of topics to get +1 karma, thats imho.
Please link to a post, thread, comment, karma comment, anything, where I ask for karma or say that I care about it.  Until then, kindly shut the fuck up and take your 2 star general ass back to ktotheimmy.com if you don't like it.  I've been writing this shit since before karma was indroduced because I enjoy writing it and people enjoy reading it.  Most people anyway's, the people who get their shit ruined usually don't care much for it.

Dismissed.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Cougar wrote:

I lack a vagina.
Anal sex then. Just like Java works with IE and netscape, anal works with guys and girls.

Cougar wrote:

Please link to a post, thread, comment, karma comment, anything, where I ask for karma or say that I care about it.  Until then, kindly shut the fuck up and take your 2 star general ass back to ktotheimmy.com if you don't like it.  I've been writing this shit since before karma was indroduced because I enjoy writing it and people enjoy reading it.  Most people anyway's, the people who get their shit ruined usually don't care much for it.

Dismissed.
Seconded.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6784|Dallas

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

You forgot one:

Thanks for confirming so eloquently that you're an 8.

Also nice to know for sure that we can't take your word on anything, since it clearly means nothing.
Note to Self: Todd Angelo doesn't like me.  Remember to cry on pillow before sleep.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6750|Uhh... erm...
Cougar, I must say, you are absolutely overflowing with hate.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Cougar wrote:

Note to Self: Todd Angelo doesn't like me.  Remember to cry on pillow before sleeping with polarbearz.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard