FrEaKo
+3|6598|SA
ok,so i bought the game(AF) about a week ago and downloaded it  but now when i click install an error message pops up :

https://img429.imageshack.us/img429/5513/untitledereror1mx.gif

I have d/led it twice already and reinstalled EAD but still the same prob ..... can any1 help me here?
tupla_s
+455|6604|Finland
Question
I get an error code of 32791:6 when using the EA downloader.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer
This error is caused when there is an attempt to install a number of times on multiple computers. This feature is active to help to prevent illegal distribution of the product.  If you receive this message please allow at least 48 hours for the server to verify and reset.

Remember that Electronic Arts grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to download and/or install and use one copy of the software and/or materials solely for your personal noncommercial use.  Please read the EA End User License Agreement in which you agree to when installing our product.

Last edited by tupla_s (2006-07-04 10:13:33)

FrEaKo
+3|6598|SA

tupla_s wrote:

Question
I get an error code of 32791:6 when using the EA downloader.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer
This error is caused when there is an attempt to install a number of times on multiple computers. This feature is active to help to prevent illegal distribution of the product.  If you receive this message please allow at least 48 hours for the server to verify and reset.

Remember that Electronic Arts grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to download and/or install and use one copy of the software and/or materials solely for your personal noncommercial use.  Please read the EA End User License Agreement in which you agree to when installing our product.
cool thanx

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard