FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6701|Devon, England
super high?

il put em to high, but supernatural is on now, and i wanna watch it, so il do it 2morrow.

if you dont like any of the terrain textures, just say and i can chnage em and see wat one is better
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6721
dessert looks cool as it is, huge dessert with some nice sandy beach's etc etc with a big cannon (i cnt spell ok) that jets can fly into etc etc and also add some water falls in the cannon and fill the bottom of it with like 2 inches of water.
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6558|inside your nose.
This map is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember what i said before to where i would be more that willing to help u test it out.
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6530|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ
i'm sure my serer would be willing to test, once you got the grapichs squared away
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6730|Melbourne, Australia
omfg get the server packed and show me ingame vids HOW HECTIC WILL IT BE ZOMG@!!

every few rounds u should say "no missles just teh mg" dat would be even more interesting
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
yea one question though. when the MEC jets come back to refuel and resupply wouldn't they run into those buildings at the back? just wondering..
ValentijnR
+18|6564
or into eachother because the tracks run into eachother at the end
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6630|Cork, Ireland
Because it's BF2, the magical perfect game! NOTHING like that would EVER happen
FFLink
There is.

AirForceOne1 wrote:

yea one question though. when the MEC jets come back to refuel and resupply wouldn't they run into those buildings at the back? just wondering..
i have put down 2 air repair stations at each run way, so you dont have to fly real close to the ground to repair.

and if you crash into eachother, well... its expected with 30 odd planes in the sky.

now, if sum1 can give me the name of a site that i can upload it to, i will let some people test it.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6721
i would be willing to test this but, my server cant run anything without a crash.....

If you just upload it anywhere, and then PM me the link i will put it onto my file servers for you so you can all rape my bandwidth.

www.yousendit.com then PM me the link and ill be more than happy to host
FFLink
There is.
ok, im just uploading a vid of me flying around it on all medium settings.

il post the link wen its finished.
FFLink
There is.
heres the vid: http://media.putfile.com/aviator-vid

i only had 1 song that was that long...
ValentijnR
+18|6564
let the baseraping start
cablecopulate
+449|6748|Massachusetts.
Map looks like fun but that's the worst song I have ever heard.
FFLink
There is.
well PM me if you would like to test out the map and il give you a link to download it.

i will sort with my clan admin when i can organise a day for whoever wants to play it to play it and il get back to you.
SargeV1.41(tempfix)
+2|6518
I'll do it

Got too much time on my hands..
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6721
LOL, that song you used was my clans i27 anthem song, we put it to a video of our clan match where completly nooberized some {{SAS}}-uk team god they sucked my ballz.

Gotta love a bit of he old scatman, thanks for bringing back those memories
FFLink
There is.
um, np.

so far, sum1 has pm'ed me saying that wen he plays it, it goes all gray and foggy like so tell me if that happens to any of you that pm'ed me.
OpsChief
+101|6687|Southern California
Midway 2010? lol How about Operation: Avenging Angels

U need one poor bastard in an airmedevac helo (with massive upped hit points and continuous chafe) to pick up the pilots falling like rain from the sky, uh maybe 2.

Last edited by OpsChief (2006-07-04 14:34:08)

FFLink
There is.
true pilots go down with their plane...

... unless ther conveniantly over an airfield.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-07-04 15:28:36)

AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
Um i have a question.. u know when u bailed out of the F-15 i think it was. WTF was that platform with the jet on it? WTF... lol just wondering
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
ok FFLink you'll have to PM me again to this account as 1.41 is.. well, AWOL
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6721
right things i found with it thats slightly annoying.

No out of bounds marker or voice to tell your going out of bounds

Middle flag is going to raped it will be uncappable how on earth are infranty supposed to get there and then cap the flag with out having 100+ 500lb bombs dropped on there head?

Texture on the terrain does not load unless your right over it.

And the AA on top of the TV Stations are useless at on comming planes.

But other than that hurry and finish it, sorry that was some constructive critism but other than that this will be a great map.

I also like the names of the carrier's Final Fantasy anyone?
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6785
Yeah, so after trying it on multiple computes, on all different graphical settings and hardware all textures still show up as gray for me. You have something similar with the ground James?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6716|Antarctica
Quick question Link.... what prog did you use to make that map?  The BF2 Editor?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard