SteikeTa
+153|6718|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I was at the dentist today, Monday 3/7, because i haven't been to the dentist in 6 years.. for 2 reasons
1: I fucking hate the dentist, because i always think it will hurt like hell!!
2: For the reason I'm going to get owned tomorrow.... i broke one of my teeth. So this will cost me around 10-15000 Kr to fix. Have to remove the tooth, then do a rot(something) don't remember the words in English. Get a new tooth. Have to put a titan screw in my upper jaw to make the tooth stick. Yeah yeah, i know what you will say: its much better now, you wont feel a thing. I KNOW I WILL. IT WILL HURT LIKE HELL!!!! Damn how I am not looking forward to this.

When was the last time you went to the dentist? Its expensive in your country and do you fear going?
Sorry for my poor english words...

BTW, 10-15000 Kr is: 1568-2351 USD
                                1228-1842  EUR
                                852-1279  GBP
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6553|MANCHESTERRR
Dont worry about it mate. its never as bad as u think its gonna be.
[killer]manxs
+148|6619|San Diego C.A.
Im goin on july 14th Got some work to take care of one of my teeth because of all my soda and candy
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6602|New Hampshire, USA

SteikeTa wrote:

then do a rot(something) don't remember the words in English.
Root cannal?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6520|Southeastern USA
put up with the pain like it's some test of manhood, then when your healed up you'll have a stockpile of painkillers for funtime play!!!

I had to get a gold tooth, but it's all the way back in my jaw, so I can't show it off, 1200 for the tooth itself, don't remember the totals
SteikeTa
Hehe, thanks Pop, I`ll ask the dentist to give me so much anesthetic that i don't know where the hell i am. And to you killer manxs, I love Coca Cola. Damn i can`t stop drinking it!!!
XIthRyker
+7|6625
Its pretty cool getting teeth out.  They numb your mouth so you cant feel anything then when you ge out you can pinch your mouth and cant feel anything. I know it sounds silly but its really cool and i never grew out of it.
SteikeTa

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Root cannal?
Yes, root cannal... sounds right. Thanks. Have heard many stories about that. Some say its the worst they have ever experienced. Some say: neeeeeeeh, its nothing, and add: well, if the root is... damn, my brain dont work, so nervous for tomorrow, if the root is not dead, some told me that they never thought they could feel so much pain without dying... hehe. Thats something i really REALLY NEED TO HEAR!!
SteikeTa

XIthRyker wrote:

Its pretty cool getting teeth out.  They numb your mouth so you cant feel anything then when you ge out you can pinch your mouth and cant feel anything. I know it sounds silly but its really cool and i never grew out of it.
Lol!!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
record yourself reading Dr Seuss books while your still numbed up, it's hilarious, don't ask how I know
easy-skanking
+43|6507
Kroner huh? I thought yall used euro's

I just had that done ..its fuckin crazy how much it cost. If you gettin a porcelin veneer all they gona do is yank the tooth out then you might have to wait a month or more for them to finish. If they doing an extraction there no root canal.

Over here 2 teeth cost me about 6 grand but its not like 3 a piece its like 5 + 1

Last edited by easy-skanking (2006-07-03 13:01:46)

SteikeTa
Have any of you actually had a root cannal performed?? If so, tell me about it... hmm, or maybe i dont want to hear?
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6791
Its going to hurt worse than having one of your nuts crushed in a vice grip.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6808
I used to go to the dentist regularly, then my dentist got shut down for 'misuse of funds', what ever that means.  At least I am glad that it wasn't for touching little boys or something.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Root cannal?
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6553|MANCHESTERRR
they num you up so much u can hardly feel a thing. Well they do in england anyway. The norwegian dentist industry might not have changed much since the old hammer and chisel days.......

U shit urself then!!
easy-skanking
+43|6507
you wont even feel it ..only thing youll feel is the first syringe hitting your gums then a much bigger syringe going deeper near the jaw

he could hit you in the face with a sledgehammer you wouldnt feel it
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6527

DaReJa wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Root cannal?
Do you purposely quote the answer to someone's question long after it's been posted or because you think they didn't catch it when they did? Because he caught it. Besides, it's spelled "canal". BWOOHAWHAWHAHWHAWHAWHAW RAWR
SteikeTa

easy-skanking wrote:

Kroner huh? I thought yall used euro's

I just had that done ..its fuckin crazy how much it cost. If you gettin a porcelin veneer all they gona do is yank the tooth out then you might have to wait a month or more for them to finish. If they doing an extraction there no root canal.

Over here 2 teeth cost me about 6 grand but its not like 3 a piece its like 5 + 1
Whaat? 6000 dollars??? Jesus!! I pressume you meant dollars.. hehe. Its fucking irritating. In Norway we pay just a small amount to go to the doctor, and the state covers the rest. But we have to pay everything when going to the dentist!!! I mean, come on!!! Teeth are a part of the body too, so why dont we have the same payment when going to the dentist? I dont understand the logic...
topthrill05
+125|6549|Rochester NY USA
I feel ya man. I have to get my wisdom teeth out this friday.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
oral surgery painkillers are the best, but percocet don't agree with my stomach
SteikeTa

topthrill05 wrote:

I feel ya man. I have to get my wisdom teeth out this friday.
I got one that is alright i think. They didn`t say anything about it today. Im so nervous now i actually think my expensive Peppes pizza is coming up.....
okashii
+34|6499|I'm form Poland and I hate it
1568-2351 USD ??? What a rip off ! You dont need teeth to play

I hate dentists too
Petterpuinnfjell
+1|6490
haha, own3d!!!11110neoneone
SteikeTa

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Its going to hurt worse than having one of your nuts crushed in a vice grip.
I think this guy should be banned!!!! Hahah, just kidding...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard