Rosse_modest
+76|6768|Antwerp, Flanders

themanmythlegend wrote:

this is an observation that gets on my nerves and it seems to come from the american race.....

1: a person types in (whats the deal with "this and that"?
american answers: noob check the search feature.
proper answer would be nothing instead of running his mouth.

2:with a girl out and she says why is that fat lady eating that its not helping her.
instead of keeping her mouth shut and letting us see the obvious she just has to state it like im blind.

what makes number one better than number 2, absolutely nothing at all. both of them are just power hungry and stuck up americans. thats why there are little kids getting raped, kids getting shot at school and all because americans havent learned to keep it shut.

but you know everyone has there opinion in why they cant answer a simple question a person asks. maybe because they havent been able to punk no one until BF2 was invented, or maybe because they get punked all the time. i dont know you tell me why and what the purpose of calling someone a noob or giving sarcastic answer over the net. and acting civil

lets start the conversation
Maybe it's just me but my brains just tagged this post as nonsensical?
messfeeder
+31|6520|Gotham
So somebody got raped because I'm about to call you a n00b?
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6767
I am a Seventeen year old american and I have never hurt or insulted anyone on purpose in my life. Nor have I said the word noob (excluding when I'm repeating something someone said). So to answer you question, no we are not, because I know there are millions of other people like me.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
This is what happened to the last guy who posted a thread like this.
https://i4.tinypic.com/16ixmbc.jpg

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-07-02 23:28:41)

=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6775
Stop being a generalizing, steorotypical asshole. You can't classify every citizen in a country as "hostile", especially just because of a few bad posts on these forums. Every person in every country is unique. I'm sure whatever country you're from has its fair share of idiots as well.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6525|Denmizzark!!
Columbine was not just a product of bad parenting, but a product of that fucked-up rule that its legal to own a gun..

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

Stop being a generalizing, steorotypical asshole. You can't classify every citizen in a country as "hostile", especially just because of a few bad posts on these forums. Every person in every country is unique. I'm sure whatever country you're from has its fair share of idiots as well.
Quoted for truth..

Last edited by sgt.sonner (2006-07-02 23:40:40)

-r3-anubis
+73|6529|florida
Rednecks hate me because im Asian. Only Americans in the south hate me. Not sure why.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
i like you anubis

you have the SAS service medal

w00t! GO SAS!!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6539|Doncaster, UK

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

What he said, stop pigeon holing people. You are judging the whole by a very non-representative sample of the population. America is highlighted in the media for everything bad that happens there, or they are involved in.

This does not represent the entire country.

As has been said already, I think Americans in general come over as being "gung ho" and "in your face" because as a rule they are very proud of their nation. They celebrate every aspect of their history because it doesn't extend that far back and so they hold onto that and rightly congratulate themselves on what they have acheived.

Be proud of your own country!
easy-skanking
+43|6529
stop getting mad at this retards post
you shouldn't respond to garbage like this
omg im such a hostile american

wait.. did i just respond to this garbage ?

*looks around*

*runs away*

Last edited by easy-skanking (2006-07-03 03:28:28)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6542|Southeastern USA

sgt.sonner wrote:

Columbine was not just a product of bad parenting, but a product of that fucked-up rule that its legal to own a gun..

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

Quoted for truth..
every gun used at columbine was obtained illegally

-r3-anubis wrote:

Rednecks hate me because im Asian. Only Americans in the south hate me. Not sure why.
funny, go to asia and even you would be hated for being american

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-03 06:41:52)

=JoD=Corithus
+30|6550
Humanity is hostile.  Every human being that ever walked this earth at some point or another has been overtly hostile.  To try and brand a specific culture with this title is misleading and biased.  It is akin to asking the question, are all Australians criminals?  Do all British people have bad dental hygenie? Are the Germans bent on global domination? Such sterotypes are ridiculous, and accomplish nothing but serving as a shining example that the person asking the question is a fool.  Generalizations are, as a law of reality, always false.  If that fact was a little more widely accepted, perhaps humanity could begin moving away from it's hostile disposition, but that, will probably never happen.

Last edited by =JoD=Corithus (2006-07-03 06:49:05)

-r3-anubis
+73|6529|florida

spawnofthemist wrote:

i like you anubis

w00t! GO SAS!!
Thank you, took a while to get but i got it.
Next up, Russian Spetsnaz and Insurgent Ribbon.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

-r3-anubis wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

i like you anubis

w00t! GO SAS!!
Thank you, took a while to get but i got it.
Next up, Russian Spetsnaz and Insurgent Ribbon.
it took 50 hours to get
chittydog
less busy
+586|6827|Kubra, Damn it!

kr@cker wrote:

I've been to asia a dozen times and they love us there.

for the moron that opened this thread: There's no such thing as an American "race".
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6671|Broadlands, VA
The only people I'm hostile twords are the people who generalize Americans as being obese, hostile, n00b spotting world-dominatrixes.  Or dominators.  Or somethings.

SKANKING!  Get back here!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6542|Southeastern USA
wtf Are You Trying To Say Calling Us Hostile, You Say Something Like That Again And I'll Gouge Out Your Eyeballs And Skullf@ck You

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-03 10:16:04)

jmbbf1975
+1|6646

Rosse_modest wrote:

themanmythlegend wrote:

this is an observation that gets on my nerves and it seems to come from the american race.....

1: a person types in (whats the deal with "this and that"?
american answers: noob check the search feature.
proper answer would be nothing instead of running his mouth.

2:with a girl out and she says why is that fat lady eating that its not helping her.
instead of keeping her mouth shut and letting us see the obvious she just has to state it like im blind.

what makes number one better than number 2, absolutely nothing at all. both of them are just power hungry and stuck up americans. thats why there are little kids getting raped, kids getting shot at school and all because americans havent learned to keep it shut.

but you know everyone has there opinion in why they cant answer a simple question a person asks. maybe because they havent been able to punk no one until BF2 was invented, or maybe because they get punked all the time. i dont know you tell me why and what the purpose of calling someone a noob or giving sarcastic answer over the net. and acting civil

lets start the conversation
Maybe it's just me but my brains just tagged this post as nonsensical?
The "American Race"   are you refering to "Native Americans"?

Come on bro, do you really think that all we do here is gripe about fat people, rape all children and shoot schools just becasue we have a bad day?  We are human just like you and just as in your country, you refered to your self as "American" but the way you type some of your comments and how you say some things makes me pause at that, you must have some bad eggs in your country.  We have about 300,000,000 in our poplulation I dont know if that includes illlegal immagrants or not, but point being that odd are that in that size population there will be some real A-holes.
themanmythlegend
+13|6502

=DBD=TITAN126 wrote:

see what i mean generalizing steorotypical ASSHOLE, yet again to prove me right, not once did i go out of line in my topic i just stated what i have seen and what i read through what little kids post in here.
themanmythlegend
+13|6502

chittydog wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

I've been to asia a dozen times and they love us there.

for the moron that opened this thread: There's no such thing as an American "race".
no such thing as being an AMERICAN race, wow never thought i would hear that one. its obvious now how ignorant people are. you live in america guess what your american. if you dont like being called an american get the hell out of here its that easy. people are dying out in iraq so people like you can live in america and carry on the american "race" as you like to call it.

ok you might say iraq has nothing to do with us, but you werent saying that when the towers went down. everyone and their momma wanted the US to handle it and now its being handled and the fact that not one US plane has been touch since then makes me know we sent out a message, everyone wants to complain about bush.

back to the point, being american is living in america and i could careless what race you want to be called. im an american and proud!!!!! get attention of your race somewhere else or go back to your homeland. here all i see is americans!

Last edited by themanmythlegend (2006-07-03 21:10:12)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida
Great....another thread where someone is bashing Americans..........
themanmythlegend
+13|6502
u dont understand i dont hate americans im american just asked a question why are we so hostile?????
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida
I had a feeling I would get a - for that comment

Today 00:11:33 -1 are americans hostile???   

Thats lame........

Thanks themanmythlegend, you ass hat.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-07-03 21:13:43)

4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6575|Brisbane Australia
Hmmm.......

If a chicken and a half,
Can lay an egg and a half,
                In a day and a half.
How long would it take,
                A grasshopper with a wooden leg,
to kick all the seeds,
                out of a dill pickle??

.....................................................***DERAILED***........................................
themanmythlegend
+13|6502
ur welcome and thank you also

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard