*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6877|Malaga, España
I know how many topics of these are there 100, 1000, 10.000 ?
but i make here a list what i think should improve about this punishments i get with this list when i was asleep at night (lol crazy huh)
so here they come!

1) First of all take away the punishments for Teammates that walk in your Mines, Claymores (No Not the C4 coz thats the you control! when it blows or not)
2) IF a Teammate runs over ur Mine or Claymore they just Die. Example ''Soldier123 Died'' no punishments attached neither ur name.
3)When a Teammate drives over u AT with a full loaded Humvee or Vodnik, and they blew up the Driver get punished by all of his Crew that was in his Vehicule!. Why? Simple so they know the GRIM stands for that u getting ur ass blown of if u get any closer. Coz we all know Engineers and Sniper do not place mines or Claymores on stupid places! they put them on spots so the enemy must make a turn around ur own team shouldnt having any problems with that coz in these days u can blow the mines up with NAdes, ur cannon etc etc. (not the claymores but they are mostly placed on stairs so enemy cant knife ur teams sniper. so do not bother the sniper by giving him ammo or health if he havent asked for it)
4)for those other things like , GTA driving ur teammate over, dumbass walking in ur line of fire, nades that is in love with ur teammate, or any other teamkilling just i have to say be carefull!
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6914
It's a tough issue.

If you don't have any penalty, people will take advantage and grief their team.

They took away punishment for commanders who TK with artillery, but if they grief, at least their team can mutiny against them.

But if EA completely removes punishment for mines/claymores, they WILL be used to grief more than they already are.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6877|Malaga, España
then they should take away Friendly Fire, then the problem is solved, but it would be less realistic
Hakula
+1|6878|Turku - Finland

Bubkin wrote:

It's a tough issue.

If you don't have any penalty, people will take advantage and grief their team.

They took away punishment for commanders who TK with artillery, but if they grief, at least their team can mutiny against them.

But if EA completely removes punishment for mines/claymores, they WILL be used to grief more than they already are.
Dosent the game have a kick vote system that can be used?
Would it be better to take the TKs away and improve the vote system some how?

Last edited by Hakula (2005-11-15 07:49:34)

Rotter
+0|6899|United States
I think instead of 4 points taken away when you TK with a claymore/mine, it should be 1 or 2 points taken away.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6914

Hakula wrote:

Dosent the game have a kick vote system that can be used?
Would it be better to take the TKs away and improve the vote system some how?
Agreed. Vote system needs an overhaul.
Kniero
Banned
+1|6879|AZ
The only change that needs to be made is one which enables those who place AT Mines and Claymores to punish teammates who run over, and consequently die from, these ordinance explosives.

Yes (+2),
Kniero
Boogie
+1|6879
IMO Some of the accidental vechile TK's could be solved by giving credit where credit is due.  Some of the times when I am driving around and the vechile explodes my passengers are teamkilled by me instead of the enemy who shot us.

Turning off Freindly Fire off would solve alot of problems, but would like to see how the immature players exploit.  Yeah it would ruin the realism but, I have plenty of BF2 stories that do that already(ie putting 3 shots point blank in his melon with the eng. stock shotgun just to have the guy turn around and 1 shot me).  Turning off FF would also help with the craptastic AA missles.

I like to clean up my work area when I leave an area both with sniping and mines.  Grenades to take out mines the claymores and picking the mines back up.  But its obvious my train of thought is the minority in how BF2 should be.
Kniero
Banned
+1|6879|AZ
Even if the AT Mine/Claymore deployer is a nub, that is never an issue. Both types (of [ordinance] explosives) can be blown up by grenades.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard