JackPotLoser150
+-3|6519
Id like to find out what has happened 2 my stats because they are gone, does anyone know where i cand find out? Haze^Smoker

Last edited by JackPotLoser150 (2006-07-02 15:37:47)

Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6603|Lexington, Kentucky
Well, what is your BF2 Unique Nick?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6766|United States of America

Anfidurl wrote:

Well, what is your BF2 Unique Nick?
S1lent-Stryke
+12|6540|UK
guessing you got wiped
JackPotLoser150
+-3|6519
Can you find out the reason why?
S1lent-Stryke
+12|6540|UK
you'll get an email about it but it wont tell you why - just carry on soldier
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6687|Ft. Drum, NY
wtf is yer id boy?
JackPotLoser150
+-3|6519
well i just checked my email, havent got it yet, any chance this is a bug or something cause i dont think i didnt any hack/cheat at all besides playing in a few pistol knife servers.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6644|England

yuckfou09 wrote:

wtf is yer id boy?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6580|Portland, OR, USA
lol yeah the knife pistol servers will do it
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6647|Wigan. Manchester. England.
ding ding dinggg

theres your answer then ^
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6688|Middle of nowhere

JackPotLoser150 wrote:

at all besides playing in a few pistol knife servers.
that would be it son
JackPotLoser150
+-3|6519
but, wtf i cant enjoy playing in one of them once in a while? Its good 2 get away from autos sometimes ffs.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6652|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
its EA.. they dont give a fuck.. the ROE team are a bunch of pussies who were probably bullied at school.. so they feel the need to tell on people in a game..

may i suggest http://www.tacticsoverprinciples.com

they play the game the way its meant to be played
taxi2you
+22|6654|Missouri

spawnofthemist wrote:

its EA.. they dont give a fuck.. the ROE team are a bunch of pussies who were probably bullied at school.. so they feel the need to tell on people in a game..

TOP????  Isn't Nastie_Butler, who has been reset 3 times, a member???  Just asking!
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6747
ya those are his stats. I did some checkin. your stats have been cleared.
Haze^Smoker      Global 34450      PID 58219976

If you have a correct email setup with your account u should recive an email about the stats wipe. check you junk mail if its not in you inbox. it will tell u why they were wiped in the email. I think it also gives a link to dispute it but im not sure never been reset just heard roomers.
spawnofthemist
Banned

taxi2you wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

TOP????  Isn't Nastie_Butler, who has been reset 3 times, a member???  Just asking!
yes he is.. but the thing is.. he has FUN playing BF2.. as do the rest of them.. they dont care what some crappy rules that some kid made up say..

they play however the original game code lets them.. which.. ironically enough.. is how the game is meant to be played..
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6747

spawnofthemist wrote:

yes he is.. but the thing is.. he has FUN playing BF2.. as do the rest of them.. they dont care what some crappy rules that some kid made up say..

they play however the original game code lets them.. which.. ironically enough.. is how the game is meant to be played..
if it was the way they meant it to be played they wouldnt support the ROE. they also wouldnt create patches to correct glitches.
dan500
+57|6857
You agreed to the ROE when you signed the EULA..

§1.8 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.

§ Knife-Pistol only Servers

Sorry..
spawnofthemist
Banned
rofl i got a neg off a mod ^_^

thats going in my sig... lol..

and i shall now leave this topic.. never to return.. *buggers off back to the BF2 - Chatter forum*
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6550|GREAT Britain
got reset? didnt even know u did anything wrong, or that any bullshit rules existed? load of shit isnt it, this whole reseting/ malarky is retarded, just incase u didnt know, like a huge percentage of players who dont, there are some rules on www.bfroe.com that apparently we have to follow if we want our stats to stay intact, why then i ask arent these rules given to us with every patch and planted smack in the middle of our desktops so we cant miss them and so we know they actually exist, and why we can do this stuff ingame in the first place is beyond me
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6603|Lexington, Kentucky
Might I suggest, if you want to get away from the Autos, then go to an unranked Knife/Pistol server. See, the problem with Knife/Pistol servers is that EA sees it as padding your knife/pistol stats. Since it's hard to get k/p kills, yanno. But unranked, your stats won't go POOF. See what I mean?

Oh, and whoever gave me Neg karma, I rather like the number 13. Perfect number for a coven.
Viper38
+118|6680
Your stats have gone?????

Quickly, I'll organise a search party ... I'll take the Northern hemisphere and Spawnofthemist can take the southern hemisphere. PolarBearz can search in his local branch of Sainsbury’s. With that amount of effort and hardware we’re bound to find something …

Did I mention I like cheese?
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6695|Hell's prison
Can I search in Arkansas? Rednecks can hide anything and those little buggers eat pie!

Apparently Mr.Jack(off)pot, missed the first 10 people that asked for his UID to help him....DEE DEDEE!!!
Viper38
+118|6680
The  search party is growing ... we'll have those dang stats back in no time.

A quick tip to avoid losing your stats, make sure you tie them up securely at night and feed them a mixture of chedder, beetroot and bleach

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard