Poll

What would you do if your stats were wiped?

Quit playing BF233%33% - 100
Start over again, from scratch (legitly)39%39% - 120
Start over again, from scratch (padding)26%26% - 81
Total: 301
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6727|New Hampshire
I don't know, I was kinda thinkin' about this today seeing the pics from all the recent hotel glitchers.  I would think that if someones stats were reset for padding or glitching, they would just pad and glitch that much more to try to get back to where they were?

Thoughts?
I think it's a pretty decent punishment. If I had my stats wiped I wouldn't care. The only reason I'm not remaking this account is because EVERY SINGLE OTHER NAME WITH THE OR TERRORIST IS TAKEN! God damn you EA.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6677|Canada Eh?
I'd probably just make a new account or cry in a puddly of my own urine... I'm still undecided.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6647|Cumberland, MD, USA
Make a new account and play legitly.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6560
Poor noobles dont even know "legitly" isnt even a word!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6598|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
its legitimatly and i would start from scratch
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6676|Colorado
I would cry, whine, be angry, make a post about it on bf2s in which I would cry, whine & be angry some more while everyone called me a padder, then bend over & take it like a man, errm or woman whatever is pertinent.

After all that was done, I'd make a sig saying I was once ranked 31,939th place gobal in the world.
Capt. Foley
+155|6591|Allentown, PA, USA
I would just stat pad and try to set a record for the amount of accouts reset, after that I would go play some mods once they come out.
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6785|Your six is my twelve
Same for Capt. Foley.  I don't know what I'd do as I never had any need to think about it.   Since there's no need for my stats to get wiped, and they got wiped anyway.  I'd go out and hire some hacker for $100,000 to screw up all of EA's servers.  (If I didn't get my stat's back in 24 hours).
Capt. Foley
+155|6591|Allentown, PA, USA
Stats dont realy meen much to me, it gives me something to work for, I have more fun in a game when I have a goal which is why I love objective type multiplayer maps. But if getting that goal meens havent less fun fuck it.
ownership10
+9|6736
i dont statpad or glitch so i dont worry about it
The#1Spot
+105|6543|byah
if i were to get my stats reset 1st of all it would be for no reason cause i have never in any way cheated in all of the hours i have played. I would send a letter to ea to ask for my stats to be restored and if they dont do it. I will do any fourm of cheating known to man on bf2
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6727|New Hampshire

[PHPR]-SpecialOps wrote:

Same for Capt. Foley.  I don't know what I'd do as I never had any need to think about it.   Since there's no need for my stats to get wiped, and they got wiped anyway.  I'd go out and hire some hacker for $100,000 to screw up all of EA's servers.  (If I didn't get my stat's back in 24 hours).
Im pretty sure I could learn how to hack for 100k
Cursed You
+64|6591|Idaho
I'd go play on my second account.  If I_Yakuza_I got reset, I'd just go use my sniper pure Cursed_You

Then I'd go cry and statpad :\
MurPHy
+9|6575|West Deptford, NJ
I'd quit, and go back to CS:S and DOD:S. I've got too much time in to start over again. I'm not busting my ass to get 750 heals again, nosiree!
ZCor3x
+46|6573|Pennsylvania
I wouldn't play.. there's no reason too.. I mean you think of it, you realize how much time you wasted on one account, you don't have unlocks... Then again, it could be good.. Higher SPM and K/D ratio.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6777|Golden, CO
Considering I'll never do anything to get my stats wiped I'm not worried.

However, if they were I'd just keep playing.  BF2 is just too much fun to let a little thing like stats make me quit.
Delphy
+45|6588|Bristol, UK
I'd probably quit and wait for 2142... BF2 isn't that fun anymore, mostly i'm still playing to get a few more badges.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6719
start again
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ResDog1
+51|6769|Netherlands
I do not statpad, but if EA somehow in all their wisdom would see it fit so wipe my stats, I would stop playing ranked. Maybe I would go back to BF2COMBAT and see if I could still have some fun there.

But since I do not pad, I'm not too worried.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6571
I wouldn't care if EA resets my stats, they don't mean anything and don't express how much fun you got playing BF2 how it's meant to be.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6776|London UK

Im not 100% if this is the case, but say you start a new accound (or your accound got wiped) you start at 0 right?

If you end the round with -4 points, does your account go to -4 aswell???

If so, I could get onto as many servers as I possible could, that dont have TK punish, and see how many - points I could get globally.

Image having an accoutn with -50,000  , now that would be cool, heh.

Last edited by BUDFORCE (2006-07-03 05:34:25)

N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6525
I wouldnt give a shit. Id just keep playing and start over again.
Mustang99
+9|6527
id start legitly AGAIN (i dont see why i should worry bout it since i dont do anything that would get my stats wiped [i even avoid knife and pistol servers like the plauge])
Delphy
+45|6588|Bristol, UK

BUDFORCE wrote:

Im not 100% if this is the case, but say you start a new accound (or your accound got wiped) you start at 0 right?

If you end the round with -4 points, does your account go to -4 aswell???

If so, I could get onto as many servers as I possible could, that dont have TK punish, and see how many - points I could get globally.

Image having an accoutn with -50,000  , now that would be cool, heh.
I'm pretty sure you don't lose global points if you have a neg score for a round, you just get 0.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard