bobroonie.bda
+143|6706
So you think your a bad ass?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … q=Pride+hl

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-07-02 00:49:51)

Home
Section.80
+447|6872|Seattle, Washington, USA

Pfft, I could take 'em all on at once. Pansies.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6554

lol do you realize how hard it is to go in a full contact sport like that? I wrestle and it's tough. For one the training. Then your match all you think about is what your guna do and how your guna do it. Don't be sayin shit like oh yeah i can take em all because you can't.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6706

farmerfez wrote:

lol do you realize how hard it is to go in a full contact sport like that? I wrestle and it's tough. For one the training. Then your match all you think about is what your guna do and how your guna do it. Don't be sayin shit like oh yeah i can take em all because you can't.
As much as i completly agree with your post, i would have to say the above guy was being a bit sarcastic lol..
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6554

true true...but still, unless you've actually tried sports and stuff like that it don't give you the right to go about making fun and being sarcastic about stuff you don't know.
easy-skanking
+43|6560
dude you dont need a right to make a fucking joke

good video
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6721|Germany
I watch about every Pride event that comes out,it's just awesome!
UFC is nice too,but I think the fighters in Pride are more technical fighters.
If you like boxing or kickboxing - have a look at PrideFC if you get the chance.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6706

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I watch about every Pride event that comes out,it's just awesome!
UFC is nice too,but I think the fighters in Pride are more technical fighters.
If you like boxing or kickboxing - have a look at PrideFC if you get the chance.
I agree. The OWGP was awesome. havent seen it just read the PBP. getting it tommorow.

War Silva
bobroonie.bda
+143|6706
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6789|Dallas

farmerfez wrote:

https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2417/retarded9mz.jpg
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6697|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Pride FC - sounds like a football/soccer club for gays.

No im not taking the mick out of your fighting stuff, yes Im being sarky, no I dont want to fight you or them, yes Im just trying to bring a smile to a face.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard