Poll

Should be useful ability to stun?

certainly50%50% - 3
may be16%16% - 1
unlikely33%33% - 2
Total: 6
georgysb
+0|6780
U know... there are a bunch of players which don't much care of their stats or just ignore needs of teamplay...
So i believe there should be an oportunity to punish serial teamkillers who kill the others just in order to get in aircraft or any other vehicle or those who blows up vacant vehicles just for fun.

I suggest to introduce such a capability as striking with butt of the gun (just like in Call of Duty) wich should result in stunning and incapacity for some period of time but without any harm for health.
It should provide a new features of internal regulation as like new tactical capabilities in close fight i guess.
Also maybe there shouldn't be ability to stun a higher ranked teammates coz it's ridiculous for real army when some private beats his sergeant...
and also it will partially prevent stunning by mad newbies for aircraft (only by higher ranked heros and it's a great honor!)

Maybe there should be even an ability to kill with impunity those of teammates who try to kill you in case they have shooted u.

VOTE OR DIE!

Last edited by georgysb (2005-11-14 18:37:50)

Rotter
+0|6805|United States
I don't know if that would be the best idea. But, can't blame you for suggesting something.
georgysb
+0|6780

Rotter wrote:

I don't know if that would be the best idea. But, can't blame you for suggesting something.
Why not? I guess u can)
But if u have another opinion it would be just great if u phrase it detailed, please.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard